[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Bahamut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 90

How does one steal the power of the gods?
Did they keep it in a chest somewhere?
>>
>>159202215
Reminder that cheerios is going to die and Nina is gonna end up with alessand
>>
>>159203521
Reminder that BEAMU goes BOOM
>>
>>159203521
Bollocks, the king's forces are fearsome. Just look at how easily they slayed Gabby's pet niggers after they couldn't rely on one op kid anymore.
>>
>>159202215
>Did they keep it in a chest somewhere?
Yes, a large chest with a label that said "Do Not Open".
>>
post Kaisar butt
>>
File: kaisar_butt.webm (168KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kaisar_butt.webm
168KB, 960x540px
>>159205039
Plush tush
>>
>>159205156
His first anal penetration.
>>
>>159205191
You mean he hasn't been experimenting with Favaro?
>>
>>159205274
He's itching to.
>>
File: 1498842610300.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498842610300.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>Wake up
>See this
Do what?
>>
>>159205610
Grab her tit.
>>
>>159205878
>pedophile rapist
Tell me why cheerios has fans again?
>>
File: 1498842624391.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498842624391.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
FUCK ME!! NOW!!!
>>
File: 1498843558511.jpg (331KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498843558511.jpg
331KB, 1920x1080px
>>159206006
He's very handsome and nice and strong and charming and determined and the list goes on and on
>>
>>159206197
Sorry, I already have someone.
>>
So he put his hand inside that thing and it replicated it.

Will he put his dick there and fuck Bahamut directly?
>>
When will they reveal the final boss?
>>
File: cat tongue.jpg (35KB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
cat tongue.jpg
35KB, 680x508px
>>159208112
No he'll put Nina in dragon form inside it and she will become the next Bahamut.
>>
>>159202215
Can Azazel ever recover?
>>
>>159207479
>Cow tits
No thank you.
>>
>>159206006
>pedophile rapist
He's the anime embodiment of /a/.
>>
>>159210868
All the moments between these two were so sweet I don't think I've been this invested in a straight romance for a while.
It's an interesting take on the bastard boyfriend trope because the guy is actually aiming for a heroine who can make do with his douchebaggery rather than a girl who breaks down whenever he lifts a finger. He doesn't go out of his way to help her because he trusts she's fine. "Oh so you escaped, well I expected as much". Moreover his attraction for Nina is believable since the guy has literally no social circle to speak of.
It's completely fucked up and I like it.
>>
File: UfYpYBJ.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UfYpYBJ.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>159214217
Imagine the softness.
>>
>there won't be a new opening
>the current one is the best we'll get
I must say, it's a little disappointing to have that realization sit in. Not even new animation. It was fine for the first arc, but at this point they really should've at least made it more universal. As-is it basically describes the first arc and that's it.

In a way, it exemplifies VS' pacing problems.
>>
Why is el so dumb?
>>
>>159215259
He's 8 years old, 11 at best.
>>
>>159215259
He's, like, five.
>>
>>159215156
>No new OP

What? They've confirmed 2 new songs for OP ED last week, so we're getting them next episode with ep13 being the end of the first cour. Are you taking outta your ass here?
>>
>>159215890
Oh, okay. I was speechless that they didn't have a new OP 13 episodes in and I began to assume they would never change it.
>>
>>159215890
>>159215918
I assumed there wouldn't be a new one tOo and honestly I wouldn't have minded since the current one is so cool. I'd rather all openings were this well animated and lasted for 50 episodes rather than have 2 openings with 13 key poses total and boring cliché visuals for a full cour, like that's the case for many anime nowadays.
>>
>>159216282
I'm more impressed with topical openings than how well they're animated.
>>
>>159216282
Don't get your hopes up yet. Apparently they have just finished animating the new OP and ED a few days ago.
>>
>>159203521
Alessand is lucifer though
>>
I loved season 1 but charioce and nina are ruining this season for me.
>>
Am I supposed to hate Charionce? He's a dick to demons but they constantly murdered people for no reason and mankind would be enslaved and exterminated if not for the gods, he's very dumb to wage war on the gods but you can at least understand his resentment since they could have helped a LOT more than they did.
>>
>>159216772
>kinda wants to do things sometimes
He can't possibly be.
>>
>>159216963
He's yet to do anything wrong.
>>
>>159216963
The "gods" plainly keep humanity in servitude to them. It's only natural that they should be paid back for all the abuse they pile on.
>>
>>159216963
>he's very dumb to wage war on the gods but you can at least understand his resentment since they could have helped a LOT more than they did.
How so? They almost all died out protecting humans from Bahamut.

Did any of you fags even watch season 1?
>>
File: 4GcvLc9.jpg (221KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
4GcvLc9.jpg
221KB, 700x525px
>>159206006
> Pedophile rapist
> Popular
>>
I like how Jeanne looks like shit and sad all the time, I hate when writers think a character searching for her lost son may as well be dead could be any different.
>>
File: soft.jpg (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soft.jpg
756KB, 1920x1080px
Sofiel's SOFTiels
>>
>>159219557
I know what you meant but really "look like shit"? Jeanne's face has the plasticity of a Disney Princess's. She remains beautiful and on model no matter the emotion.
>>
>>159220880
>bags
>always downcast expression
>ragged hair
It's pretty rough.
>>
>>159220964
Oh anon please. She could do a Vogue cover with that face you posted.
>>
>>159219707
My sides. /SS/ofiel is bae.
>>
Im on ep 7 right, since when did Azazel become the worst boy ever?
>>
File: 1446514505069.jpg (13KB, 200x221px) Image search: [Google]
1446514505069.jpg
13KB, 200x221px
>>159223177
I actually like that human is winning over, and then got weird out with the fact the Demon suddenly gain moral and act like their whole race is innocent.
>>
>>159202215
>>Title Bahamut
>>No Bahamut
why
>>
>>159224395
I think we saw enough of him last season.
>>
>>159215156
I always skip it anyway due to the shit screeching music.
>>
>>159219707
I want to give Sofiel an actual child
>>
File: milk pillows.jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
milk pillows.jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
Goddamn! This is my good ending right fucking here.
>>
>>159227372
What does Sofiel smell like?
>>
>>159227774
salty milk and coins
>>
>>159202215
This is so damn good. Why no one talks about this more? All the episodes are so fucking hype and these last ones.. holy shit

>this moment
flawless
>>
>>159227968
>All the episodes are so fucking hype
Fake news!
>>
>>159226837
But I love that!
>>
>>159227002
She's already reserved for a heavenly warrior.
>>
>>159227968
Rita is the best thing about this show right now.
Kaisar and Favaro are my favourite characters and Nina and Charioce are getting all the screen time and that pisses me off because they're both awful characters.
>>
>>159228107
>autist comes to some thread of something he doesn't even watch just to say that the series isn't good
Gotta love newbies.
>>
>>159217488
more like must do it for themselves, because both side are fucked either way. If it was solely a human problem, then wouldnt barely bat an eye.
>>
CHERRIOS WILL DIE BECAUSE THE PLOT IS BEGGING FOR IT!!
HOW CAN SHIPPERFAGS EVEN RECOVER!?
>>
charioce is literally the only reason worth watching this, his interactions are amusing too

>you think i'll let you get away?
>let's them get away

Nina is boring now though, replace her already
>>
>>159228502
>Nina and Charioce are getting all the screen time and that pisses me off because they're both awful characters.
Implying Favaro x Amira any better. In fact they are really not.
>>
>>159212406
It's a douchebag relationship where the douchebag (along with the entire narrative) pretends he's a sweetheart and that's what's messed up about it not the fact itself of him being douchebag. It's manipulative and disgusting, which is why I pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>159203521
Alessand will become king and end up with a harem of demons that are actually manipulating him.
>>
>>159230225
Doesn't negate the fact that they did it, because humans could not.
>>
>>159230647
Amira was just the mcguffin not actual heroine. Favaro, Kaisar and Rita were more than making up for Amira's meh-ness. And are still much better than Cheerios and Nina who drag the show down with their bullshit romance.
>>
>>159230950
Their romance barely has moments though, just the odd 1 and 2 unlike kaiser constant bitching at favaro which got old real fast and there is no romance with cheerios anyways, shit is just a phase like the other fag who tried using her as a dragon before.
>>
>>159230546
Charioce is literally the worst thing about this show and we are fortunate that other characters make up for his lack of any kind of entertaining interactions, or even reactions. His sole moment of expressing a bit of character were his slightly raised lip corners at Nina's face. That's literally it. He is boring, has foggy agency and does little himself to further his agenda. The first 13 episodes were him merely passively reacting to other more driven and active characters putting him in a situation where he needs to react. He's the most passive supposed main character I've yet to see with a default look of sitting on his poop throne.
>>
>>159230886
The Angels too need the human help, well unnoticed that is because of Favaro and his outsider force.
>>
>>159231102
a little too soon to judge him since they have barely show his end game nor we are at the end of the show.
>>
>>159230796
Why exactly is he a douchebag.
Remember muh feelings is not a reasoned defence.
>Demons live to ruin humanity
>Destroy all of their power, enslave them
>Angels get all uppity when humans go their own way
>Charioce sacrifices everything to shatter the angels overcommitment.
Did you not see the utter disgust the angels had for humanity?
>>
>>159231051
You are actively retarded and shit at reading narrative cues if you think her romance with Cheerios is not the end game that wil drag on to the goddamned final episode.
>>
>>159230803
>I'm the king?
>You're the king
>>
>>159231183
It's not too soon to judge, there are 11 episodes left. He's a fucking MAIN CHARACTER who for more than half of the show has been doing nothing other than defending the status quo and preventing from any kind of change happening. 13 episodes in thanks to him we are are literally back where we started with the only difference of Jeanne and Favaro flipping sides with Azazel and Kaisar.
>>
>>159231357
things change anon, and im not a fortune teller.
>>
>>159231102
>does little himself to further his agenda.

Yeah man let's just forget what he launched this episode. The guy knows his shit actually works against the gods enough for them to fuck off and will continue developing it for the real end game war.

He's better the way he is, not forced being a retarded goofball at his age or being a constant moralfag shoving it down people's throats on what's wrong and what's right. When he wants to fuck around he goes out in his disguise and mix with common folks.
>>
>>159231051
>shit is just a phase like the other fag who tried using her as a dragon before.
It's not.
>>
>>159231234
Every fucking thread an idiot like you will come out of the woodwork and omit all the grotesque and completely gratuitous cruel shit he's caused when defending your King Murder.
>Did you not see the utter disgust the angels had for humanity?
No I didn't see any disgust. I see sense of superiority because face it ningen, they ARE superior. That still however is not the reason to be wanting to murder them all unless you're just petty and inclined to murder like your king. Anyway, that's beside the point. The point of contention between Nina and him was the fact that she considered him a bully and a douchebag.Publicly chewing him out was Nina's stand out character moment but all of that has been tossed out the window because "commence romance."

>>159231147
Wrong. The prophecy decided that a knight would defeat the Bahamut, it just so happened that the Knight turned out to be a human. It could have been anyone really. Even a demon could wield the barb and stuck it in the mark.
>>
>>159231661
It is

Watch her not be able get "off" to him anymore. Gonna be the 3rd guy to have this happen.
>>
>>159231636
>Yeah man let's just forget what he launched this episode.
Yeah man and all it took him was taking a flight of stairs and extending his arm. Which was still a defensive action, because the angels beat him to it, because he was busy not attacking them like he planned to do, because god forbid the writers commit to their main character taking a decisive stance against someone and actually DO SOMETHING HIMSELF FOR ONCE WITHOUT BEING FORCED TO DO IT.
>>
>>159231839
>Yeah man and all it took him was taking a flight of stairs and extending his arm.

Yeah, let's miss the point of who had this built in the first place and for what purpose it was on top of who decided to call out for it. Shit don't matter if it was a defensive action since he still had the balls to call it out while knowing it's still in the prototype phase and ended up going blind in one eye using it. You say he never talk about him not doing shit pretending he had any other option to wipe them out.
>>
>>159231636
>The guy knows his shit actually works against the gods enough for them to fuck off and will continue developing it for the real end game war.
But his weapon is completely useless against the heaven because it's fully stationary.
>>
>>159231839
but how does he attack? the angels?
First he have to bait the Angels to attack then he can use the device because it is station right?
either way his planned work because the angel took the bait and ate a huge blow
>>
>>159231758
then the result is still a human and is fated to be a a human.
>>
>>159232015
>Yeah, let's miss the point of who had this built in the first place
Not Cheerios himself that's for sure. Because then he could be held accountable for fucking up the world and we don't want that.

>Shit don't matter if it was a defensive action
Except it really does narratively, because all he keeps doing is reacting, not acting.
>commissioned the construction of a WMD
>got a girl in love with him because he dances well
>got a blind eye
>sat on his throne 90% of the time
>>
>>159232178
this to be honest, the god were dumb enough to bring the main force with them. Both sides are idiotic.
>>
By the way, all the spoiler images of Cheerios from the second cour we have still have him either sitting on his throne or at the colosseum.
>>
>>159232352
That wasn't their main force, just Gabriel's newly formed private army. The black warriors weren't anywhere to be seen during the Bahamut fight.
>>
>>159232414
>bringing in a very important commander at full front war.
>not main force
Surely if they were smart enough they would just bring a general and the kid with them since they are so confident.
regardless, they were arrogance and they could have lost a key governor of their realm.
>>
>>159232178
If the angels didn't show up to him and demand the stuff back Cheerios would just keep on sitting on his throne, having his WMD constructed for him, then he'd have waited for the WMD being made mobile, and the status quo would have continued. But this doesn't make for a very exciting show. Cheerios' role in this story is just not very exciting at all.
>>
>>159232514
They were not being arrogant, they had no other options than to bring El with them and it's been addressed in the show. Gab, Sofiel and El are all still alive. They also gathered intel on Cheerios' abilities thanks to him being forced to expose the weapon. Now they will probably search other options to stop Cheerios from fucking up the world. Gabs distress and concern with the wepon was also genuine not in the "oh noes, he's tronger than us now!" vein. Which means that that weapon is indeed BAAAD and capable of total world destruction. So yeah, we also got confirmed that Cheerios is in the wrong for using it.
>>
File: endgame confirmed.png (697KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
endgame confirmed.png
697KB, 1280x720px
>>159230796
>It's manipulative and disgusting, which is why I pretend it doesn't exist.
Cry more
>>
>>159232758
>why wouldn't they
Why would they though? Nobody knows where their main lair is so they don't have much to be afraid, other than wanting to stop Cheerios from murdering their mates.
>They feel like they needed to because they believe they have the advantage.
Of course they needed to, and as it turned out the sooner the better. If they kept waiting the wepon would be fully complete and could have done more damage. And yeah I believe they do have advantage considering Cheerios had to resort to using a WMD to do anything against them.
>>
Show suffers from some really bad writing.

>guys lets go back to heaven
>Why?
>theyre questioning me let's leave.
>fails to mention the giant deathball capable of wiping them out.

>help me
>no
>ok hug me
>ok sure haha xdd
>turns into dragon and foils his plans
>>
>>159232548
That's a shit argument.
>If Azazel didn't appear Nina would be happily doing odd jobs forever
>If Charioce never acted Azazel would be chilling being homosexual with Lucifer for all eternity
>>
>>159233279
It's an argument which points out that the fucking main character constantly needs an outsider impulse to do anything plot relevant. Your examples are excusable at the start of the story, NOT over halfway into it. But yeah, Nina is a character just as devoid of agency as Cheerios.
>>
>halfway through
>still gone nowhere plot-wise

This will have the exact same pacing problems as Genesis, they'll cram everything in the last 5 episodes and rush it.
>>
File: 825full-ryoko-hirosue.jpg (401KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
825full-ryoko-hirosue.jpg
401KB, 825x1200px
>>159233032
well yeah and so?
I'm enjoying it, it's not bad to the point that I would be sick of it. I 'm just invested in the character as hype as im watching with /v/ and other friends
You should just drop it already anon if it's wasting your time. Do you watch anime for an intellectual merit?
>>
So basically the second cour is them adventuring again until they garner a ragtag group of dysfunctional characters to once again go back and finalyl beat Cheetos? Azazel will probably join the Favaro/Kaisar/Rita group until they meet up again with Rita and Jeanne. Amira may or may not show up depending on how much they want to fill out the rest of the season.

With the inevitable final arc clusterfuck when they just cram everything into last few episodes for the UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>159233744
>watching with /v/
What?
>>
>>159233744
>Stories shouldn't be coherent or even sensible because there shouldn't be any intellectual merit in it
Kill yourself please.
>>
>GAAtte GAAtte GAAtte

>BEAMU GA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is Cheerios actually a chuuni?
>>
>>159233744
If bait - 2/10.
If serious - remove yourself you absolute cancer.
>>
>>159232733
this scene was so weird
>>
>>159234180
then why are you watching this anime?
>>
so what is the endgame?

>Bahamut comes back somehow due to the ancient weapon?
>It was a trick by [insert character here] to cull the weaker demons and weaken the angels while making humans enemy number 1
>Lucifer comes out, slaps the shit out of Cheerios.
>Weapon goes haywire on the second use and Nina has to fuse with it becoming some sort of new 2nd Bahamut.
>It was all a dream. Nina wakes up from reading Favaro's journal and his interactions with Amira that she came up with a far flung fan fic while napping.
>>
Nina protecting Jeanne was one of the hypest moments of this entire season.
It was probably the best fight too.
Fuck that Boku no Hero academia shit.
>>
>>159235246
Relax, that was literally nothing. Doesn't touch midoriya vs todoroki.

And i'm not even a BnH fag I think it was weak but no action sequence in the show touches that
>>
>>159234957
Nina learns to control her transformation and she rapes cheerios in dragon form
can't be anything else really
>>
>>159231758
>No I didn't see any disgust. I see sense of superiority because face it ningen, they ARE superior.
Not anymore.
>>
>>159235246
>protects Jeanne
>still wants to fuck the guy who bullies her
Is Nina bipolar?
>>
>>159235489
How so? Because humans wield the world destroying weapon? In which way does it make them superior?
>>
>>159232733
>Charioce on his knee, looking up to Nina
PROPOSAL FORESHADOWING
>>
>>159235581
Is Nina going to invite Jeanne to her wedding?
>>
>>159235577
They not only have ultimate defense capable of nullyfing divine and demonic magic, now they also wield weapon able to counter the only thing capable of stopping Onyx Knights.

>In which way does it make them superior?
Superior firepower.
>>
>>159232287
>all he keeps doing is reacting, not acting
Took the throne being the bastard son
Successfully invaded Cocytus
Raided divine sanctuaries for years

>got a girl in love with him because he dances well
That's silly argument, but let me bite - he asked her to dance therefore it's an action.
>commissioned the construction of a WMD
That's also an action. Or what, you want him to build it himself?

I dont really understand. It's obvious Charioce had some sort of a plan since he became the king and he sticks to it. Are you really angry because he doesn't go around putting himself in risk when it's unnecessary? Wasting his potential as a character is different matter.
>>
>>159235664
>They not only have ultimate defense capable of nullyfing divine and demonic magic,
Which can still be nullified unless they whip out the WMD
>now they also wield weapon able to counter the only thing capable of stopping Onyx Knights.
Do you realize that if the angel spaceship came from the other side of the lake Cheerios would have to shoot through his palace to destroy it? What if there were multiple spaceships? What then? Do you realize what Cheerios has now is a immobile, highly limited functionally double edged sword that eats away at the wielder with every use? It's pretty shitty as an all-purpose wepon consider how limitating it is.
>Superior firepower.
And that's the only thing they have. That doesn't make them superior as an overall specie.
>>
>>159235522
She's a teenage girl with hormone problems.
She knows Charioce is a shitter, but she can't help but get wet for him.
But at least she's got her priorities straight and puts girlbros before manhoes.

That's progress.
>>
>>159235862
>That doesn't make them superior as an overall specie.
Well they are also shown to be capable of thinking ahead, unlike gods and demons.

I'm going to address your questions regarding Dromos since I'm clearly speaking with one of engineers responsible for constructing it and knows all the details uncovered to normal watchers.
>>
>>159235884
It would be nice if she said it at least once, though.

>>159235918
>I'm NOT going to
Sorry.
>>
>>159235302
>two idiots spam ranged attacks at each other
>it has nice animation
>/a/ falls for it like a bunch of chumps

Wow, nothing new under the sun, huh?
>>
>>159235791
>Took the throne being the bastard son
Backstory and infodump, not part of the plot.
>Successfully invaded Cocytus
>Raided divine sanctuaries for years
Part of the setting, largely happens off screen and before the events of the show.
>Are you really angry because he doesn't go around putting himself in risk when it's unnecessary? Wasting his potential as a character is different matter.
I'm calling him out on being a static, not exciting and not active character who bogs down the show, which he is. The entire conflict is embedded with the setting, as is Cheerios, but it's not even being driven by him, but by the characters and factions who want to be free of him.
>>
>>159235918
>Well they are also shown to be capable of thinking ahead, unlike gods and demons.
>getting a short term tactical advantage even though they means used to achieve it can cause the apocalypse.
Apparently not ahead enough.
>>
>>159235946
I feel like that's kinda Jeanne's point in Nina's journey, apart from the whole El business.

At some point Nina has to start controlling her transformation and it will likely be about putting others needs over her baser desires.
Who better to help her with that than a literal saint and mother?

I really hope this culminates in a moment of Nina telling Charioce off hard.
>>
>>159236102
>I'm smarter than anime characters because I have knowledge regarding their setting they don't.
You're great, you should be the king. Or at least the captain.
>>
>>159236117
I really expect Jeanne to ask Nina if she's fine with everything Charioce is doing. I want to hear Nina's real opinion.

We will get Nina & Jeanne in dragon village episode, hopefully only one, maybe it will be addressed then.
>>
>>159236133
>cheerios defence squad already pledging ignorance
Sorry bud, he got the warning as early as episode 1. There's no excuses there.
>>
I hope the next episode focuses on Rita, Kaisar, Favaro and maybe Mugaro/Azazel flashback. I've had enough Nina and Jeanne for a while.
>>
As much as I like Nina, I quite enjoyed seeing her incredibly gay looking dragon form suffer.
>>
File: emperor.jpg (72KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
72KB, 500x557px
>>159214945
Imagine - heaven is warp and gods slaaneshi demons. Cherio frees mankind from their shackles. S2 the Emperor appears and reunites him with his legion from Terra and the Orleans knights join them. It's like Descent of Angles the anime.
>>
>>159233432
Isn't Charioce the one who started all this shit? Unlike everyone he knows exactly what he wants and more or less successfully moves with his plans. Angels did push his timetable for activating the Murderhand but overall it more or less worked.

His core troops are still intact, angel host got murderised and scattered and demons are becoming his meatshields for some small privileges over other demons. He also stole all the demon animals and uses them as his own.
>>
>>159235884
>>159236117
>>159236178
>She knows Charioce is a shitter
>I really expect Jeanne to ask Nina if she's fine with everything Charioce is doing. I want to hear Nina's real opinion.
> this culminates in a moment of Nina telling Charioce off hard.
Or the narrative simply ignores the issue altogether and plays out a straightforward romance, as it has been doing ever since Nina found out about Cheerios' identity. Nina barely seemed to register who's Mugaro in the carriage scene. She also gave an obvious sign she wants to be close to cheerios.
>>
>>159236367
It's a really derpy dragon.
>>
>>159236440
>he knows exactly what he wants and more or less successfully moves with his plans
So what? Unless you're crazy you're not watching this show for a real time Mistarcia conquest. I couldn't care less about Chariot moving on with his plans of conquest at a snail's pace. Fact of the matter is: all the other characters is what is making this show exciting. Their adventures, interactions, failures, developement and so on. Cheerios had a hand at laying foundation of the conflict but the fact is he's not the one who's propelling it, it's everybody else. The only time when he made a spectacle was when he fired the plot armour weapon. He may even be the mastermind orchestrating this but the creators are sooo vague with him and his character that there isn't even much to be entertained with there.
>>
>>159236583
>as it has been doing ever since Nina found out about Cheerios' identity
You mean for the the what 60 seconds of time devoted to the whole thing in the last couple of episodes?
I feel like the whole thing will be addressed, but there simply wasn't any time for that yet.
>>
>>159236583
B-but that's a bad writing. It's like they WANT to make this romantic conflict uninteresting.
>>
>>159233032
He hugged her because she asked him.
How the hell was he suppose to know that a girl that is smitten with him asking for a hug was actually part of some elaborate plan to turn into a dragon?
>>
>>159236058
>Backstory and infodump, not part of the plot.
>Part of the setting, largely happens off screen and before the events of the show.
How does that change the fact that he did it? All of this shows he is active and gets shit done. He is entwined with the plot, it would not exist without him.
>I'm calling him out on being a static, not exciting and not active character
You're moving goalposts and asserting your opinion as facts.
>>
>>159236367
>IT'S LIKE A SMALL BAHAMUT!
>>
Whole lot of
>they haven't addressed X yet! That means it's bad writing!
>Character Y didn't do Z! Why? That's bad writing!

Is it finally happening? Is SnB finally getting the backlash? I thought that only happened to popular shows.
>>
>>159236884
>How does that change the fact that he did it?
Because show don't tell.
>You're moving goalposts and asserting your opinion as facts.
No, this was my initial establishing argument and I stand by it.
>>
>Charioce will die but he will also impregnate Nina
Y/N?
>>
>>159237003
>we have finally reached gundam IBO tier writing
>>
File: 1497670058033.png (151KB, 528x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497670058033.png
151KB, 528x700px
>>159237003
He won't die AND impregnate Nina
>>
>>159236813
>You mean for the the what 60 seconds of time devoted to the whole thing in the last couple of episodes?
It really doesn't take more than that. And the entire portrayal of the whole thing just screams that this is exactly what they're doing if you bother to pay attention to the mood of those scenes, like framing, music background and the like.
>>
>>159236965
Jeanne is so cute.
>>
>>159237028
>>159237003
>yfw Kaisar helps in raising that child instead of plowing that zombie pussy
>>
>>159237098
Get out with that subjective gay framing thing.
>>
>>159237109
Blind Cheerios babysitting Nina and Alessand's kid will be his only redemption other than death.
>>
>>159237109
Delete this. Kaisar will finally realize Rita's feelings and become her husband and a proper father to Rocky.
>>
>>159237156
>creators put in scenes obviously intended to be romantic
>anon covers his eyes while writhing and screaming something about subjective gay framing
>>
File: 1497656790349.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497656790349.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159237105
Truer words have seldom been said.

And as someone who really liked the previous two episodes, I'm looking forward to more Nina and Jeanne shenanigans.
>>
>>159237287
I seriously hope dragon village will be only 1 episode.
>>
>>159237232
It's not an argument but a plead to you stop being anal every thread.
>>
>>159236965
You got to admit it's shit writing.
>give king second personality
>make a point to always show Nina not approving of what the king's doing and calling him shit
>build up tension for the incoming dramatic reveal
>turns out it was nothing
>Nina is now okay with the king and doesn't confront him about anything
What was even the point of Chris if nothing came out of it and Nina was always going to fall in love with him regardless of calling him shit? Excuse to have a dancing scene?
>>
>>159237326
>>Nina is now okay with the king and doesn't confront him about anything
That's your subjective opinion.
She hasn't stopped disapproving of his actions.
And yet she can still love him.
That's a contradiction inherent in the character to cause some drama. It's writing 101.

People aren't fucking robots, that instantly switch from one setting to the next. You are being autistic, anon.
>>
>>159237322
>calling obvious shit being obvious
>being anal
Maybe you should also make a plead to all the shitters reading every single Rita/Kaisar or Kaisar/Jeanne interaction as romantic.
>>
File: Nina & Jeanne.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nina & Jeanne.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>159237307
I say two, so they can have bonding and plot progression.
>>
>>159237405
People don't mind Nina still being in love in Charioce. People mind the fact Nina hasn't addressed Charioce's actions since he was revealed to be Chris.
>>
I haven't watched this shit but please post more Nina and Jeanne. Especially stuff you can use for reactions.
>>
>>159237508
>bonding
>posts Jeanne with creep smile
I don't like what you're implying here
>>
>>159237443
They aren't smug and oddly pseudo-academic about it. They can't be smug. Kaisar is as dense as osmium. They can just type out their hopes and dreams.
>>
File: 1497682688791.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497682688791.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>159237528
What are you saying?
You think Jeanne learned some techniques in prison, she can use on Nina to take her mind off Charizard?

>>159237524
You should watch this shit.
>>
>>159237405
It's my subjective opinion that Nina doesn't call him out? Because she objectively doesn't. She asks him why he chose to dress up and that's it. She could have asked him to call his guards off or in her naivety scream at him to stop bullying Jeanne again but she doesn't.
>That's a contradiction inherent in the character to cause some drama.
I have yet to observe Nina express any inherent conflict about Cheerios. She is in love with the king now, not Chris. And the transition went smoother than any most rabid shippers could have predicted.
>>
>>159237600
>It's my subjective opinion that Nina doesn't call him out?
When the fuck would she have had time to call him out?
When she was in shock about realizing he was Chris?
When she was unconscious?
When her friends were being murdered and she needed his help to save them?
Please tell me when the right fucking time would have been.
>>
>>159237600
You thought she's too in love to resist, I think she doesn't bother begging for Charioce to stop because she would rather act on her own and help her friends with her dragon powers (success rate 100).
>>
>>159237684
Also she was actually struggling with herself and starting to go off on him before Rita and Kaisar were being attacked.
>>
>>159227968
I was excited about it for the first 3 or so eps but then quickly just dropped off and never saw it talked about anywhere again.

It looked really nice too, shame.
>>
File: I_get_Nina.png (986KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
I_get_Nina.png
986KB, 1366x768px
>>159203521
Hey that's me
My name is Alessandro
>>
>>159237684
How about instead of this werid ass pseudo-romantic scene where she has time to blush and pout because ...dancing? >>159232733
Also consider that Nina is not aware there's a war going on, all she sees is her firends being beaten.

>>159237804
And is defused immediately after Cheerios whips out the d.
>>
Can someone post the pic with Kaisar saying "I dont say it was Favaro, but it was Favaro" or something
>>
>>159236583
Jeanne doesn't know about Nina and Charioce's relationship
>>
>>159237935
I think it's not the priority after she's told him to fuck off twice recently (arrest, jail), neither to Nina or the show. They both know what she thinks, but she has not had a chance to confront Charioce about his double identity before.
Other than that we can't really help you being pissed at her love.
>>
>>159216963
>they haven't addressed X yet! That means it's bad writing!
Not sure if it's quite "bad writing" but the side characters are definitely more engaging than the main ones due to how the main plot is being handled. These threads are filled with people either sucking Charioce's dick or hating him as if he killed their parents or something, meanwhile I'm not sure why I'm supposed to feel anything other than indifference about him considering that we're halfway through the series and we he's still barely any more of a fleshed out character than he was at the very beginning of the series despite all the screentime he's gotten. That's because the writers are keeping everything about how he stole the "power of the gods" or his inevitable sobstory background under wraps but that's all there is to that character. Also the Chris thing I guess but they dropped that already without really doing anything with it.
>>
>>159224395
Title is actually 'no Bahamut'.
>>
>>159238195
>I think it's not the priority after she's told him to fuck off twice recently (arrest, jail)
She didn't know it was Chris in both cases you obtuse fucker. Show me a single instance where Nina calls him out after she finds out or just shut up forever. All we got after the reveal was
>dancing flashback and blush
>brief spat, dance talk and blush
>hug
>magicaly reverting into human at the touch of his hand
>longing sigh in the carriage

>we
kys
>>
>next week is exposition with Nina instead of Rita's bizarre adventure
>>
>>159237524
Go watch it and take your own screenshots, you dumb bum.
>>
>>159238482
Don't call my wife Rita bizarre.
>>
>>159238253
>S1
>didn't care about the main plot, just wanted fun adventures with Kaisar, Rita & Favaro
>S2
>still don't care about the main plot, still just want fun adventures with Kaisar, Rita & Favaro
S2 still has it's chances of getting better but I'm not expecting it to happen with the general direction it's had.
>>
File: 1498852440552.jpg (197KB, 832x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498852440552.jpg
197KB, 832x800px
>>159238482
>>159238557
*tips hat*
>>
>>159238471
Nina can connect Chris and Charicrocs in her head and knows she has repeatedly chewed him out you dingus, no need to repeat it just because.
>I know you're Chris and I hate slavery!
Adds what?
We know she hasn't fallen out of love with him and I said as much.
>>
File: DCWuDnUVYAAiB3e.jpg (201KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
DCWuDnUVYAAiB3e.jpg
201KB, 1200x860px
>>
>>159230647
>Implying Favaro x Amira any better.
That anon didn't even mention Amira or romance in general, I dunno why people can't ever say that they personally don't care for Nina and/or Charioce without you guys always retorting with that. In Genesis itself it wasn't propped up as some sort of subplot like Nina x Charioce is either so the comparison doesn't even work that well.

I don't mind it myself (don't really care much for it period, I'd go watch/read a proper romance story if I wanted that) but I can get why some people wouldn't like it, I don't think it's the main draw for anyone and you can remove it outright without the main story changing much so far.
>>
>>159238783
>Nina can connect Chris and Charicrocs in her head and knows she has repeatedly chewed him out you dingus, no need to repeat it
Nope. If it doesn't happen AFTER the reveal it simply doesn't matter. And if you don't get why then this whole talk is pointless.
>>I know you're Chris and I hate slavery!
How about this:
>you're getting my friends beaten again
Instead of just a "help me" which doesn't indicate that she places Cheerios as being responsible for it at all.
>>
>>159239154
The general response to anyone saying that they don't like something about SnB is to randomly shit on the first season I've noticed.
>>
>>159239244
You don't ask meanies for mercy and then be in his debt for the niceness of STOPPING beating up your friends.
>it means what I say it means
Same.
>>
>>159238557
It's a compliment
>>
>>159202215
>Local madman wins everything by using this one weird trick.
>>
>>159202215
Isn't the king of man actually lucifer?
>>
>>159239677
That'd be a hell of a tweest, unlikely though.
>>
>>159239354
Nobody's asking for that.
>>
>>159240063
Calling him out would be a waste of friends-saving time then. It's more like Nina to go for her own powers even if it requires a hug.

Anyway, it would be the expected progression that her feelings die out, but because they haven't it has to be shown. Of course she's pissed that he puts on a disguise because it made her dance with this motherfucking meanie without her knowledge (doesn't mean the evening wasn't magical) - she wouldn't be if she didn't still think that the other persona is awful and she was tricked.
>>
>>159235302
BnH fights are Ugly and underwhelming as fuck
>>
File: 956435498332.jpg (19KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
956435498332.jpg
19KB, 351x351px
>>159235246
>>159235302
>we went from Goku vs Vegeta to Midorya vs Todo
>some will try to call it nostalgia glasses
>>
>>159240228
>Calling him out would be a waste of friends-saving time then.
Irrelevant technicality when the hug itself drags on for several seconds.
>it would be the expected progression that her feelings die out, but because they haven't it has to be shown.
You're really confident about this despite all the signs pointing otherwise.
>she's pissed because it made her dance with this motherfucking meanie without her knowledge
Nothing indicates that's why she's pissed, and she isn't even all that pissed to be honest.
>she wouldn't be if she didn't still think that the other persona is awful and she was triced.
Regardles. It's very important for Nina to give a sign of disapproval of his actions after she's already aware of his identity else it creates an impression she's willing to turn a blind eye to it because it's her boi.
>>
>>159236378
>Descent of Angel
Pls no, dear lord no
>>
>>159241027
Nina doesn't believe in it having effect so it's just pointless action. What she has to do is get down there and fight. Anything else can wait.
>You're really confident about this despite all the signs pointing otherwise.
Did you personally not list all her longing signs here? >>159238471

She's pissed and a king has every right to anonymously mingle with his people otherwise, were he nice they'd even be happy. At least she's more disapproving face to face than in episodes 11 and 12.
>>
LET IT END LET IT END
>>
>>159231758
>Face it they are superior
Okay uncle Tom, Mr angel will get his boots ready to be tongue cleaned in a bit.
>>
>>159232044
Angels can't fight the Onyx warriors without their heavely light offered by the Archangels and El disabling them. As soon as it went dark the angel warriors were slaughtered.
>>
>>159243047
>comparing skin color to inherent magic powers, endless life span and extreme durability
>would still lick churro's boots in a jiffy
>>
>>159243110
And Chariot can't invade heaven now because they still have Mugaro. So unless he redesigns his plot WMD to be mobile he's not going anywhere.
>>
>>159243143
They aren't very durable when it's not skin cancer outside, and their lifespan is very short when they are cut down like impetus vermin. Charioce told the gods to fuck off from the realm of men. They continued to meddle with public acts to turn the people against him.
>>
What're the gods anyway? They did not create the world or anything in it, so what's their claim to godhood?
>>
>>159243242
>Charioce told the gods to fuck off from the realm of men.
>gets his muddy shoes all over their sanctuaries like the hypocritical vermin he is because without their holy artifacts he would be literal nothing

>They aren't very durable when it's not skin cancer outside
They are ways more durable than your everyday meatbag.

>and their lifespan is very short when they are cut down like impetus vermin
Most of the angels Churro's thugs have killed were already thousands years old so no dice there chump.

Without the angels help throughout the ages ningens would still play in the mud.
>>
>>159243432
>What're the gods anyway?
Zeus' creations made to be superior than ningens.
>>
>>159239677
I don't think he gives enough of a shit to be doing this. He really, honestly does not have any fucks to give.
>>
>>159243491
So Zeus created the world but couldn't beat Bahamut properly?
>>
>>159242753
I didn't like the op at the start, but it has grown on me.
>>
>>159243432
They're gods because they're gods. Kinda like how you are a human because you're a human.
>>
>>159243242
Just because you can kill them (and yes it has already been made clear humans are the most effective faction at killing) doesn't mean their specs aren't inherently superior.
>>
>>159241473
>Nina doesn't believe in it having effect so it's just pointless action.
Do you live inside Nina's brain? Sorry to interfere with your headcanon but this is only your optimistic interpretation. The simplest conclusion is her either simply not being bothered by it enough to point it out or chosing to turn a blind eye to it because she can't face the facts. If the narrative wanted you to think she is still disapproving of his actions it would be made obvious and we wouldn't have all this dancing around the issue. It was pointless for her on every previous occasion yet she still did it because it was important for both her and the viewer, the fact that she's stopped doing it only after the reveal is very telling.
>>
>>159243647
What if I decide to call myself a fighter plane instead? The "gods" aren't any more godly than the "demons", really.
>>
>Azazel is irrelevant now
lol
>>
File: 1495224421660.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495224421660.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>159244005
Aza-nii will never be irrelevant.
Besides, we know him and Kaisar are going to have a hell in the cell match soon.
>>
>>159243903
If you were to call yourself a fighter plane then you'd be a human who called themselves a fighter plane.
>>
>>159244401
Yes, just like how Gabriel is a winged human mage.
>>
>>159244523
It's weird how you seem to have a very broad definition of what a human is but a very narrow definition of what a god is.
>>
>>159244587
Gods are supposed to be something special. It's improper to claim that you're one just because you can fly.
>>
>>159243880
She didn't talk about the king when they were jailed, she was optimistic and focused on only good outcome (meeting Mugaro) when Jeanne proposed it. She was mad at him during the arrest, but hearing Jeanne's story she was just "that's so sad Jeanne" and didn't comment on his actions even when thinking he's evil incarnate before the Chris reveal. Jumping between the gang and Onyx soldiers at sight was her first option, but Charioce made her reconsider. She never goes yameteeee, I think that's how she is.
>>
File: 1497290220154.jpg (647KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497290220154.jpg
647KB, 1920x1080px
Do you begrudge El wanting his 10/10 mommy back?
What are you? A ningen?
>>
>>159244744
You can make excuses pretty much indefinitely but it doesn't change the fact that what we're getting is this:
>>159236583
>Or the narrative simply ignores the issue altogether and plays out a straightforward romance, as it has been doing ever since Nina found out about Cheerios' identity.

If Nina doesn't call him out, and neither does anybody else, while their romantic in tone scenes continue as usual and nothing is able to interfere in her infatuation then that means the narrative is giving approval to this romance despite all the moral issues and semblance of conflict that have been prevously established but have now been all but abandonned. Textbook shit writing right there. Oh and Cheerios is now in love with her too, he's totally not gonna get redeemed because he wants sum pussy right?
>>
>>159246775
I hope Cheerios is really in love man, mom backstory alone is pretty weak.

This season is meandering so Nina having to deal with the two identities might be dragged out to when they can discuss face to face again and then it's better to talk, but I just want to say I didn't see the scenes the way you did in the first place even if you want to establish what they absolutely are. Whatever Nina thinks inside her head, she's fighting showing the feelings.
>>
>El gets to put his face in Sofiel's sofiels
It's not fair
>>
>>159247263
*to the guy himself, I mean.
>>
>>159247263
Being in love and pursuing romance is still fairly selfish. Redemption is achieved through ungrateful and selfless acts or acts which try to undo the evil one has caused, not by doing something for the promise of getting something nice in return.
>Nina having to deal with the two identities might be dragged out to when they can discuss face to face again and then it's better to talk
I don't think it'll happen anytime soon. Probably around episode 20. Until then Nina wil long in secret and talks like this will continue. She's probably not going to tell her mom and definitely not Jeanne.
>>
>>159246120
He should at least be hesitating a little after she cut his dick off.
>>
File: 1492259513443.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492259513443.png
535KB, 1280x720px
This new brand of autism is killing SnB threads.

Time to pray the gay away.
>>
File: 132435465.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
132435465.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>159244330
I miss his autism.
>>
File: 1498344595658.jpg (166KB, 844x836px) Image search: [Google]
1498344595658.jpg
166KB, 844x836px
Endgame right here, brothers.

Once Azazel is free, he'll join the Free Mugaro coalition with Jeanne and Nina.
>>
>>159250356
>jeanne ending up with anyone
>jeanne ending up with azazel of all people
What a fucking retard. She just wants to get her son back and live a peaceful life with him again. She's not going to end up with Kaisar, and she's not gong to end up with Azazel.
>>
>>159250586
I think Azazel and Jeanne would make a nice couple. They're both overly serious and miserable, so they should get along great.
>>
>>159250356
>these two will barely interact due to the number of episodes left and slow pacing
Everytime I think of all the lost potential I cry.

>>159250586
This autism.
>>
>>159250356
>he'll join the Free Mugaro coalition with Jeanne and Nina.
Nina will be busy anally redeeming Cheerios.
>>
Any doujin of Rita using Kaiser's hand?
>>
>>159251417
Don't say bad things about Azazel. Gabriel is the one always surrounding herself with black men.
>>
>>159251005
Jeanne isn't that serious considering her shit life. I guess Nina's genkiness is helping.
>>
>>159251823
It's great how much they've improved her character compared to back in S1, she was pretty boring then. I guess being a virgin MILF helps.
>>
File: heydrich lang.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
heydrich lang.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>159230796
>It's a douchebag relationship where the douchebag (along with the entire narrative) pretends he's a sweetheart
When has Charioce ever pretended to be what he wasn't or did something he didn't want to do? The guy is possibly the most straightforward character is the whole cast. He's completely unapologetic about everything he thinks and does. So what, sociopaths aren't allowed to have a fulfilling and happy love life or something?
He wouldn't be the first world class douche whose one redeeming quality is to be a top tier husband.
>>
>>159252835
>sociopaths aren't allowed to have a fulfilling and happy love life or something?
Yes.
>>
>>159252883
Charioce is as entitled as anyone to experience love and happiness.
Now whether he deserves it, I'm afraid that's not for you to decide anon.
>>
File: into the trash cheerios goes.png (409KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash cheerios goes.png
409KB, 878x900px
>>159253406
If there's one creature who doesn't deserve love it's a sociopath. And Cheerios deserves to die in infamy.
>>
>>159252835
>world class douche whose one redeeming quality is to be a top tier husband.
Too bad he doesn't have that quality.
>>
>best looking guy in anime in years
>ask you for a dance
>hugs you when you ask for a hug
Sounds like husband material to me.
>>
>>159254073
>wants to murder all your friends and family
>drops you in a ditch
>leaves you for dead when the ditch explodes
Indeed.
>>
>>159254566
Don't sweat the details anon, or true romance will always pass you by.
>>
>>159254566
Don't forget
>Imprisons you
>Expects you to break free
>Flirts with you as you do
>Puts you back in the cage
A little more emotional after using a weapon of mass destruction would have been cool, but he was probably just really really tired.
>>
>nina will never get wet for you
>>
I want to see doujinshis of sophiels softiels
>>
>>159259137
Thank you.
>>
new opening next week?
>>
File: hats.jpg (768KB, 1024x1728px) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
768KB, 1024x1728px
Battle of the hat stands.

Who wore it better: Human, demon or angel?
>>
>>159261975
The king's hat is the least shitty one.
>>
>>159261975
Top: Imperial Commissar
Middle: Bloodborne
Bottom: Snoop Dog at his most excentric
>>
More Favaro when?
>>
>>159238440
underrated post
>>
>>159243596
Ditto sempai
>>
Kek. You can actually pinpoint the moment Jeanne realizes that Rocky is Kaisar's hand.
>>
>>159270473
Did Jannu realise Rita won the Kaisarbowl at that moment?
>>
>>159264786
Too bad it's placed on such a shit human being it automatically gets tainted.
>>
>tfw humanity gets bullied in the card game.
>tfw its the Knight who comes in to smack every Demon and God shit in until they leave humanity alone.
>tfw the Knight even died because of it and wasn't in the wrong.
>tfw Cheerio does it, he somehow in the wrong.
Explain this Bahamutbros. How can Cheerios be wrong when he is basically doing what the self-insert MC is doing.
>>
>>159275941
He's not a cute girl
>>
>>159202215
Holy fucking shit that jump kick. When this series was originally announced I thought it would be a derpy budget side story. I did not expect that level of glorious sakuga. Also so many fucking scenes with Rita just stealing the show. This series has AOTY written all over it.
>>
>>159273912
Fava won the Kaisarbowl
>>
File: rita.png (824KB, 1408x863px) Image search: [Google]
rita.png
824KB, 1408x863px
>>159280493
>>
>>159280731
Apply yourself.
>>
>>159280731
I wish she destroyed that faggot king's skull with that kick.
>>
>>159275941
They made him look like genocidal maniac. They should've at least showed us how Gods and Demons were fucking with humans first.
>>
>>159275941

> Destroying demon cities, enslaving them
> Destroying Angel cities/temples
> Planning to basically genocide both races or put them into servitude
=
> 'leaving humanity alone'

It's going a bit overboard, anon.
With that kind of power, Charioce didn't really need to go beyond a few attacks, certainly not as far as enslaving a whole race, all he's doing is making the demons and angels feel helpless and more inclined to attack since they have nothing to lose, while even the people he's ruling over are getting pissed of at his relentless attacks against demons and especially angels, who they see as good guys, as well as the fact that because of the angel/demon counter attacks, THEIR homes are the ones constantly being destroyed and their lives put in danger.
>>
>>159280672
But Amira won the Afrobowl
>>
>>159282536
Favaro fucks women left and right. How can that be won?
>>
>>159270473
>How can I even compete against this cute, smart and cool zombie girl? It's over, I'm finished.
>>
>>159202215
I believe that was on the moon in the first episode. They wrecked their shit and stole it. The magic absorption stuff seems pretty OP against demons/angels. Doesn't seem to work against even half dragons though.
>>
>>159281649
You can only guarantee human survival by making sure that there's no one out there who can threaten it.
Besides, turning haughty Gabriel into a sex slave makes it worth it.
>>
File: shingeki-no-bahamut-amira.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shingeki-no-bahamut-amira.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I've only seen season one. Does Amira come back in season two?
>>
>>159284053
>Does Amira come back in season two?
She is dead and there is no afterlife, she is gone forever, she has ceased to exist and you will never see her again
>>
>>159284053
She became part of the Bahamut.
>>
File: emma.png (272KB, 699x1050px) Image search: [Google]
emma.png
272KB, 699x1050px
>>159284104
>>
>>159284053
No, she will suffer for all eternity inside the Bahamut.
>>
>>159283818
>You can only guarantee human survival by making sure that there's no one out there who can threaten it.
Yah and that's not what he's doing ya dingus. The city is full of demon slaves whose sole leash is the green magic shit and let's not fool ourselves that this thing is still going to be functioning after the show is over.
>>
>>159284053
Yeah she reincarnated as a girl named Nina who thinks Favaro is icky and wants to fuck every other dude though.
>>
>>159284372
>thinks Favaro is icky
Not when he's wet
>>
>>159284372
It's just the hair.
>>
File: 1498282755889.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498282755889.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>There's no moral argument for showing mercy to a hostile predator species.
>Charioce is a sweet boy who's going to either end up with Nina or ruin her for other men.
>Good end would be Charioce pulling a Julius Caesar-style purge and gutting all of the fat fuck senators and slavers, making peace with the Gods, then enriching the royal blood line with part-dragon babies.
>>
>>159285581
If Cheerios gets painted as a hero at the end this series goes to trash.
>>
File: 1497652096423.jpg (81KB, 601x645px) Image search: [Google]
1497652096423.jpg
81KB, 601x645px
>>159285663
Nina and crew are clearly the heroes.
Cheerios is a benevolent king though, misguided or not.
>>
>>159285817
>benevolent
>underground gulag with impromptu death sentences
>>
>>159285842
>underground gulag
It's a work prison, and they're all eating and sleeping in immaculately clean and hospitable dungeons (never mind the fact that they're lit with burning pitch torches).
That's fucking progressive by medieval fantasy standards.
>impromptu death sentences
That's how monarchies work, and even then, he doesn't seem keen on dishing it out to humans, or else Kaisar would be getting the leather treatment alongside Azazel.
>>
>>159285985
>That's how monarchies work
No, they don't. Even in a monarchy executing somebody requires at least a semblance of a trial (and a priest) not a "well, we'll just leave them to die."

>It's a work prison
No, it's not. It's the furthest thing from a work prison and the closest thing to a work camp considering the type of work they do, their work conditions and how they're being treated while they perform it (malnourished, whipped, working above their physical capabilities, permanently cut off from the sun, barefoot, and so on)

It's a political regime where people are being threatened with dungeons for as little as trying to defend the people who they claim as unfairly sentenced, like the baker guy.
>>
>>159286133
> Even in a monarchy executing somebody requires at least a semblance of a trial (and a priest) not a "well, we'll just leave them to die."
There's variations in how much power a king has, naturally, but I can't think of a country with a non-figurehead king where
>his men wouldn't grab you when he told them to grab you
>anyone would stop him as he drew a sword and chopped your head off
>anyone would try to arrest him for doing so.

>malnourished
Clearly not. They're not eating like kings, but Favaro's been there for months or years and still has his muscle mass. They're eating enough for Jeanne to share hers with Nina (who's just a glutton)
>whipped
I don't think I even saw a whip. All of the female guards had clubs, didn't they?
>working above their physical capabilities
How do you figure? They're hauling rocks.
>permanently cut off from the sun
They're not plants. They'll live.
>barefoot
Shoes are a luxury unless you're running for your life in the fucking woods or something.

>It's a political regime where people are being threatened with dungeons for as little as trying to defend the people who they claim as unfairly sentenced, like the baker guy.
The horror, especially since the guy was wrong and Nina actually did do something to get locked up. "Get the fuck off of the palace instead of being a nuisance."
>>
File: might as well die.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
might as well die.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159286408
>Clearly not.
Clearly they are when they haven't even started their work and they're already fainting.
>I don't think I even saw a whip.
Jeanne is getting whipped by as much as trying to help another woman who's not able to lift a rock.
>How do you figure? They're hauling rocks.
Yeah, women too, and many are shown tipping over, dropping the rocks (and getting whipped for it) or fainting from exhaustion.
>They're not plants. They'll live.
Actually no, lack of sun can kill you or at least cause some permanent damage.
>Shoes are a luxury unless you're running for your life in the fucking woods or something.
Try working in a quarry without foot protection, you smug faggot.

>The horror, especially since the guy was wrong and Nina actually did do something to get locked up.
Nina didn't actually do anything, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was sentenced based on an assumption by association. There is no freedom of speech in the capitol and no freedom of gatherings, it's a political regime which fucks people over if they don't conform to the ideology of their fuhrer.

>lump people underground and force them to build you a super weapon
>dispose of them like fodder when their work is done and the weapon goes up and grinds them
>benevolent
>>
>>159202215
Watching this right now half way through and I have to ask one thing

Where the fuck is Favaro? I fucking hated that trans looking mother fucker when I first saw him but goddamn it this show isnt that same with out him. Its like a mosquito buzzing around my ear and just wont go away.
>>
>>159286659
He shows up later.
He's exactly where you'd expect him to be.
>>
>>159281059
They did, it's called season 1
>>
>>159287391
You mean the one where hoomins were kidnapping women off the streats for rape, selling their friends to demons, manipulating demon lords into invading the kingdom and plotting Bahamut's awakening?
>>
>>159235581
Some interview I read in a previous thread said that he'd propose "in bed, after a night of passion". I mean, the title gives it away that Nina won't be a virgin forever.
>>
>>159287511
It was not an interview ya idiot. It was a supposedly in-character little blurp that each guy had on that ikemen illustration from some fujo mag. The question they had to answer was "What's your ideal proposal?" Nobody scanned it so we don't know what the other answers were other than his and Kaisar's.
>>
>>159287594
>not posting it

I still want Cheerios to fuck me.
>>
When will Favaro's afro join the party? He's been in the ending this whole time
>>
>>159287972
Was Nina a murderer and traitor too you moron? Judging by how the people get sentenced and for what those could very well just be political prisoners. Or people who done literally nothing like Favaro. You might also fuck off with those mental gymnastics justifying murder.
>>
File: explosions.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
explosions.webm
3MB, 888x500px
Those animated explosions were orgasmic.
>>
File: rita.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
rita.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>159280731
>>
お前らの言ってる神の力は紙に描かれる力でインクの入ったペンと紙が二つが一つになってできる事、今では珍しくないがアンケート商品が実際に製品化される事、手の色からして昔の専用機色でスパロボの専用機をこの色に塗ってほしいと頼んだ事が有る、地味な色だったのでもともに作ってもらえなかったの覚えている、日本のスタジオは態度のデカいのが多く、丁寧に話してもバカにするだけで真面目に作れないのが多く、アイデアが良くても作る人間がダメでわざとゴミみたいなのを作る者も多い、主役を使わず準主人公でとか話をしたが、人としてダメな連中が多く話にもならなかった、その為、使えても役に立たないモノも多く、たまに他の真面な連中が使ってくれるのであり、一部は俺が盗んだのでなく、俺が寄付したモノがいくつか存在している、他の日本スタッフが無能なだけであり、真面な彼らと一緒にしては失礼なだけ、最近は話しても無駄なので悪口の修正をするのが多い、メモリーにデータが無いのは無能な日本スタッフに作らせても悪口かゴミを沢山作られた結果だけ、この話を何年も何回もしている、作れない癖にゴミみたいなまがいものを俺の物みたいに言うゴミがイラつくだけ、色もキャラもメガネも使うなってんだゴミが、パクリかぶっ壊すしかできない足でまといしか居ないんだから
>>
>>159288091
>Was Nina a murderer and traitor too you moron?
Yes? She did kill those city guards back in previous episodes while in her dragon form.
>political prisoners
Literally a thing even now.

Who is a good king in your eyes? Pure Noblebright rulers are a meme. Doing what you have to do for your nation doesn't make you evil.
>>
>>159288129
Makes you wonder why did the ship even explode? It was made and propelled with magic not easily flammable materials.
>>
>>159288207
There were planning to sprinkle the city with petrol and burn it down.
>>
>>159288189
>Yes? She did kill those city guards back in previous episodes while in her dragon form.
That's not why she was sentenced, she was accused and sentenced on a maymay.
>Literally a thing even now.
Not in free countried it aint. And just because it's a thing doesn't mean it's fucking justified. Why do you retards always adhere to the same argument?
>slavery is a thing you know!
>that somehow makes it justifiable and not a sign humanity is fucked up

>Doing what you have to do for your nation doesn't make you evil.
Cheerios is blinded by his "beliefs" and is on a straight path toward fucking everyone over with his forbidden magic shenanigans. And after everything is said and done nobody will give a fuck about his good intentions.
>>
>>159288161
My wife Rita is so strong
>>
File: 1498880495140.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498880495140.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>159261975
Zombie hat best hat.
>>
>>159288207
Magic is highly explosive.
>>
>>159288161
Why is she so physically strong anyway? At first I thought Azazel just went flying for comedic effect, but it's obviously not the case.
Doesn't make sense for her to not carry a proper weapon around either, if she's that powerful.
>>
>>159238253
This isn't entirely true though. Mainly through his interactions with Kaiser and Nina they developed him a decent amount. Its much more likely now that he has steeled himself to do what ever it takes to ensure mankind doesn't nearly get wiped out like before. Demons keep killing humans and gods keep manipulating humans. How are they supposed to grow strong enough to protect themselves if both factions keep meddling in their affairs. He only wants to enjoy a simple life living in capital dancing at festivals and what not. I'm not saying what hes doing is right, but I dont think he believes so himself either. And the show has been hinting at that as well. I do agree the writers are withholding a good bit of info though
>>
>>159289900
Hitler thought he was right too.
>>
>>159289900
>they developed him a decent amount.
No they didn't. He's exactly the same douche he was at the start, except now he wants to fuck Nina.
>gods keep manipulating humans.
No they don't.
>How are they supposed to grow strong enough to protect themselves
By stealing forbidden world-ending weapons apparently?
>He only wants to enjoy a simple life living in capital
We don't know anough about his character to assume that.
>>
>>159289438
she is a zombie meaning her body doesnt have restrictions in how much force can she use
>>
File: get this woman out of here.jpg (109KB, 1020x760px) Image search: [Google]
get this woman out of here.jpg
109KB, 1020x760px
>>159288318
>she was accused and sentenced on a maymay.
She was accused of working with demons. And she DID help Azazel. And those guards' lives count too.
>And just because it's a thing doesn't mean it's fucking justified.
Medieval society has a completely different set of morals, compared to what we have today. Romans weren't considered evil because of slavery, because everyone did it. That's like saying that medieval France shouldn't have prosecuted homosexuals, because they are being tolerated today.

>on a straight path toward fucking everyone over
So you've seen the entire show?

You nigga need to chill
>>
Bamph?
>>
>>159292713
>That's like saying that medieval France shouldn't have prosecuted homosexuals, because they are being tolerated today.
She was accused on zero evidence and just by chance happened to be the person they were looking for. Same as Jeanne who was persecuted and sentenced for nothing and with no trial at all, same as Favaro. The only person who really earned their sentence was Kaisar.
>Medieval society has a completely different set of morals, compared to
Kek the retard keeps doing it even though people are calling him a retard for it. Let me ask you a question, are you a medieval Roman? Do you watch this show through the moral lens of your medieval roman self? Do you think this show was made for a member of medieval Roman society to watch? The answer to all three is no. And it's fucking irrelevant what the oldies thought about slavery because this show: 1) Is made with a obvious moral lens of a modern society. 2) Takes a clear stance on the issue and expresses out loud it through the lips of various characters. 3) Establishes that slavery as NOT COMMON in their society and in fact is something that Charioce introduced.
>That's like saying that medieval France shouldn't have prosecuted homosexuals, because they are being tolerated today.
Newsflash for you, France really shouldn't have prosecuted homosexuals and you as a member of a modern society are within all rights to say it. And in fact if a movie was made about it today, it would most likely be made with this kind of perspective.
>The same as it depicts apparheit today as something
Suuure, that Dromos thing that left Gabs all shaky is just another walk in the park and rainbows.

Yu nigga need to be less retarded.
>>
>>159240270
That's kinda the point. They're all in train and inexperienced as fuck. So they really can't do all of that flashy shit. Yet
>>
>>159202215
>cheerios has braclet from drunk god
>arm is fucked after using giant glowing hand
>eye is fucked
>glowing green shit is stolen from the gods
>bounty hunter arm bands glow green and pokemon capture enemies
>glowing green dudes make capture looking shield around demons/angels/dragon in dsame way
>gods kicked drunk out of heaven
>drunk dude was allowed into the city despite being a god
>only one who could have given cheerios the arm band

so, im sure its been discussed, but is this one of those 'man is given fire from the gods' sort of story? because it seems that way. am I on to something?
>>
>>159295323
>>cheerios has braclet from drunk god
It's a slaver bracelet and it has nothing to do with gods and bounty hunters.
>>
>>159288161
Alright you little fucking Ninja.
>>
>>159292713
So being evil is justified if everyone around you is evil?
>>
>>159295438
>slaver bracelet
it looks like a bounty hunter bracelet, and they do sort of the same thing. What if its just a modified version of it, to capture more powerful demons/angels than drunk black guy had set out to give humans the power to do.

Cheerios had to find out somehow, and it would be a good way to tie it all together.
>>
>>159295812
>it looks like a bounty hunter bracelet
It literally doesn't.
>and they do sort of the same thing
No they don't. One turns people with bounties into cards the other allows to inflict pain on people with anti-magic collars and also apparently allows to sync with the death star.
>>
Genuinely surprised this thread is still up. That said, I hope the show picks up soon. I'm tired of Nina already and am already starting to feel burned out with this show already.
>>
File: cheerios.png (84KB, 230x401px) Image search: [Google]
cheerios.png
84KB, 230x401px
>>159296229
>literally doesnt
looks close enough to me.
>no they dont
did you miss the wntire part where they force field around demons, and try to capture the dragon multiple times? Both are controlling demons/angels/etc through magic but to different extents.

Im not saying I am correct, only that it is a possibility as none of it has been explained yet.
>>
>13 episodes in Favaro still hasn't done anything relevant
>forced romance shit
>awkward scenes & dialogues.
>nina worst MC

It's keeps going downhill.
>>
>>159295658
You're no longer considere evil in that case. You're considered normal.
>>159294635
>zero evidence
Taking riscs was retarded in that case, they played the safe game and ended up being correct.
>Jeanne
She literally helped an angel get away from the soldiers
>Favaro
Can't judge because we weren't give any reason to why he was captured.
>kek...
Relax, buddy, I'm not attacking you personally.
>Is made with a obvious moral lens of a modern society
That's not really a good argument and it doesn't really prove antthing. You might as well be wrong.
>lips of various characters
The only people to complain about demon slavery were: Azazel, Kaisar and Nina. All three are retarded.
>NOT COMMON
Everyone except a few people were ok with it.
>France really shouldn't have
You're missing my point. I'm not saying that it should've, but it DID, and it was considered normal.
>Suuure
Gab is retarded and Dromos is probably just a really strong weapon. Maybe it's something more. Maybe it's something less. We don't know.

You seriously need to chill.
>>
>>159296604
To make matter worse, Nina and Jeanne the two most boring characters in the show are now paired up together and will probably get significant screentime.
>>
File: 1432345366.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432345366.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159296478
>looks close enough to me.
If you're blind. The only thing they have in common is that they are bulky bracelets with a gem.
>If you're blind. The only thing they have in common is that they are bulky bracelets.
Nothing like this occurs in case of sealing someone with a bounty. You just say a spell and they turn into a card with no force fiends and no inflicted pain. Also bounty bracers work on humans as well. Green magic gems are put into bracers because it's convenient method of storing and distributing that form of magic among the appointed slavers in the kingdom.
>>
>>159296716

Yeah Nina - Jeanne tandem is boring. Feels like they need a 3rd wheel like Rita but she's off to save her homosexual husband.
>>
>>159296650
"Normal" doesn't really mean anything, other than that it's something that's commonly done. The society's general lack of enlightenment and decency can't be used to justify actions that directly bring harm to others, as the actor should have the brains to evaluate things on his own and know better.
>>
>>159296717
>doesnt look the same
his bracelet literally looks like a smaller form of the giant green killing machine used this past episode, down to the ridges and interconnected pieces.

your entire argument is
>it doesnt inflict pain!
ok.

>green magic gems are put into bracers because it's convenient method

and whos to say thats not why the bounty hunters have them that way as well?

Again not saying this is the correct answer, but it would answer many things and tie multiple character arcs and seasons together.
>>
So handsome.
>>
>>159297062
>"Normal" doesn't really mean anything
"Evil" is a social construct too, so?
>>
>>159296650
>Taking riscs was retarded in that case, they played the safe game and ended up being correct.
And that's not how judical system in a free kingdom with a benevolent king works. That's how regimes operate. People are innocent until proven guilty. Even Charioce XIII needed some form of evidence like a strand of hair to sentence Jeanne for attempting murder. Current Cheerios just threw all standards into trash.
>She literally helped an angel get away from the soldiers
They never even got any evidence of that. All they did was barge into her home and start trashing shit, then chased her on an order to kill on sight because of El's powers. No trial, no nothing. Impromptu death sentnce. This is reaching tyranny levels.
>That's not really a good argument and it doesn't really prove antthing. You might as well be wrong
It's common sense and that's how it is, dumbo. Unless you're claiming Satou and the rest of the guys at cygames are pro-slavery.
>The only people to complain about demon slavery were: Azazel, Kaisar and Nina. All three are retarded.
>main characters point of view doesn't matter because I say so!
That's not really an argument because the narrative never invalidates their views. And they are not the only ones. We have scenes of common people in the streets being shown obviously uncomfortable with the treatment of the slaves.
>Everyone except a few people were ok with it.
The people who are shown to be okay with it are either ignorant to the full extent of the cruelty or downright scummy types who handle the whole business and who are not portrayed in a positive light. Same as the types shown at the colosseum. Point is that Cheerios is bringing out all the evil in humanity and letting it thrive.
>Gab is retarded and Dromos is probably just a really strong weapon.
>it doesn't matter what a series big wig knowlege keeper is saying because I say so!
You're not even trying.
>>
File: 1499016265932.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499016265932.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Noticed this on re-watch. He hides his fucked up eye when the soldiers arrive.
>>
>>159296420
Last episode I enjoyed was Jeanne's backstory but the show was really at its best in the first 4-5 episodes. After that it went sort of downhill and the pacing dropped to a slog. I'm tired of Nina being a eternal tagalong and Cheerios' karma Houdini antics.
>>
>>159297338
Then why don't you climb a tree and throw shit at the pedestrians if you insist on adhering to animal instincts?
>>
>>159297625
>And that's not how judical system...
Even modern countries remove political opposition in a scummy way. Here the opposition are actual demon/angel collaborators, actual demon/angels and terrorists/traitors.
>They never even got any evidence of that.
Her son attacked the law enforcer, if it was a modern country, the kid would've been shot on the spot.
>narrative
The narrative is yet to prove his actions to be wrong. All he did was defeat and enslave demons and btfo angels. Looks like a hero to me.
>The people who are shown to be okay with it are either ignorant to the full extent of the cruelty or downright scummy
So everyone except those I pointed out?
>You're not even trying.
more like you're too low energy

>>159297793
nice strawman
>>
File: Nina, I.png (828KB, 1274x716px) Image search: [Google]
Nina, I.png
828KB, 1274x716px
>>159297228
>there are people right now, in THIS thread, who will say that this man can do any wrong
>>
File: 1477428944413.jpg (502KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477428944413.jpg
502KB, 1024x768px
>>159206006
I said it before and I'm saying it again, whether you likw Cheerios or not totally depends on how you view the demons.
Because they retconned that shit.
>S1
>Demons are like those form the Diablo games, i.e creatures living in a nother dimension always plotting to destroy mankind
>S2
>Suddenly demons have babies and cities and jobs and shit, basically no different than just another race
Most who hate Cheerios are newcomers or have adapted to S2's nwe continuilty, and so Cheerios is pretty much a (fantasy) racist warmonger.
If you prefer S1, then he's a super efficient paladin.
>>
>>159297146
>his bracelet literally looks like a smaller form of the giant green killing machine used this past episode,
It literally doesn't. Different shape, color, different ornaments, inlaids, different locking mechanism (only a god can put a bounty hunter bracelet on). The sole common theme is the gem.

>your entire argument is
>it doesnt inflict pain!
There's way more than that, you just chose to ignore it. Bounty hunter bracelet does not give the ability to encase the bounty in a magic energy barrier. They do not work in a team, one bunty can be only captured by one bracelet, which means no bounty prize splitting unless the hunters agree to it. Boutny hunter braceles has only one use unlike the green magic stuff that's more versatile.

>and whos to say thats not why the bounty hunters have them that way as well?
Because bounty hunter bracelets are locked on to a hand like a handcuff. They cannot be put on or off by anyone else other than a god and a bracelet system is the best way to do it. So that's one established reason why the're specifically bracelets. Meanwhile we see green magic be distributed in many other ways not just as bracelets, as jewels on a mage staffs, encased in in the Onyx armour, in form of large chunks for the WMD. Whoever bestowed those bracelets on Cheerios and his slavers most likely was not a god.

Also
>>glowing green shit is stolen from the gods
It's already established that the green shit predates gods, demons and humans and is most likely not related to the bounty hunting system.
>>bounty hunter arm bands glow green and pokemon capture enemies
Nothing like this happens. Single bracelet can only inflict pain and the recipient of pain has to wear the gem as well. It takes several users to builld a barrier to get the encasing effect and the person inside does not shape shift into anything, they just writhe in pain if they're a demon or die on the spot if they're a god.
>>
>>159298494
RACE TRAITORS.
>>
>>159298732
Give me an angel girl and I'll betray mankind in a flash.
>>
>>159298687
we will see :^)
>>
>>159298235
>Even modern countries remove political opposition
And "free" and well managed is not what we call those. Again, just because it happens doesn't mean it's right or that people shouldn't strive to correct it.
>Here the opposition are actual demon/angel collaborators
There is no indication that such activity even exists in the kingdom and is more of a sign of psychological terror "if you show signs that you're with them you get the can."
>actual demon/angels
Both of which Cheerios excessively victimized and antagonized respectively and in gods case arbitrarily declared them enemies of humanity.
>Her son attacked the law enforcer, if it was a modern country, the kid would've been shot on the spot.
Your arguments are getting so far fetched it's getting hilarious. He didn't attack anybody, he just disarmed them and showed no signs of aggression even though they were about to slit his mother's thorat without even searching the place and getting a shred of evidence that she was working with the angels. You're really trudging into mental gymnastics here if passive defence equals attack to you now. Not only is the judical system in Cheerios' Anatae shit, his secret police is a literal force of terror.
>The narrative is yet to prove his actions to be wrong.
Except of several POV characters giving him the lip on top of the abundant use of excessive, graphic and violent imagery that's more than obviously giving unsubtle hints that something is seriously messed up in this kingdom, such as a hammy meaphor of literal eyeballs staring at Kaisar. As well as the constantly built up ominous aura around the forbidden shit he dabbles in. I don't know what you're expecting at the end of this show but you're a funny little one if it's the status quo continuing and Anatae going on enslaving the demons as usual.
>So everyone except those I pointed out?
I've already sufficiently proven that not everyone is fine with it if you even remember what you're arguing about.
>>
>>159298578
>plotting to destroy mankind
This didn't even happen. Demons in S1 are literally dumb animals. Goatman, crab, skeletons, snakes or orks. They don't have personalities and human-like trats, only the upper rank ones do and those aren't interested in fucking humanity over on a grander scale. Even Beelzebuth was more interested in overthrowing the angels and Lucifer than fucking humans over.
>Cheerios is pretty much a (fantasy) racist warmonger.
He is both those things whether you watched S1 or not. He's just too ignorant regarding the past to understand that humans were always complicit in fucking humanity over, like Gilles whom I bet he doesn't even know existed.
>>
How can anyone unironically side with the "gods"? They had this ancient super tech capable of ending the demon threat a long time ago, and they did nothing while the demons kept bullying humanity. Wouldn't be surprised if they were happy with that state of affairs, since it meant humans would worship them and look to them for protection.

What a bunch of assholes. They deserve to be exterminated even more than the demons do.
>>
>>159302120
>we call ourselves gods but there were already people before us
I'd like to see them justify this.
>>
>>159302120
>They deserve to be exterminated even more than the demons do.
Nobody should take such juvenile arguments seriously. Especially since I don't see why I should be invested in humanity's fate in the first place, they've been consistently portrayed as a buch of cowardly and opportunistic cunts. If there's a reason why I don't care about the gods it's because they're just uninteresting as characters. same goes for humanity who has the MCs and pretty much nobody else. Demons as a faction are the most intersting part because of how versatile they can be.
>>
>>159302120
maybe angels just aren't into genocide :^)
>>
File: Uncle Zasa.png (577KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Zasa.png
577KB, 1280x720px
>>159219707
>now that Mugaro has felt the softness of angel bosoms he'll never go back to his demon papa
>>
>>159303774
Too much of a creep.
>>
>>159305726
Gab and Sof are the creeps in this situation. Az saved him and asked nothing in return, they abducted him and put him in the front lines against King Murder.
>>
File: Uncle Zasa 2.png (584KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Zasa 2.png
584KB, 1280x720px
>>159305963
You tell 'em.
Azazel just wants his daughter (male) back.
>>
This isn't going too good. All kinds of awesome shit is happening, yet all I can think is that OH GOD SOFIEL'S TITS ARE AMAZING
>>
File: DB8A7GyU0AEKlnP.jpg (161KB, 1199x704px) Image search: [Google]
DB8A7GyU0AEKlnP.jpg
161KB, 1199x704px
Based Rita is so competent that I wouldn't be surprised if she manages to break Bacchus and Hamsa out of heaven's prison.
>>
>>159307275
>thumbnail makes it look like she's lying showing her naked butt
>>
>>159202215
yes, they literally did it in episode 1
>>
>>159202215
Carefully
>>
>>159309202
But Gabriel likes it rough.
>>
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>159241090
Least it's not written by Kyme.

Fire reference, VULKAN LIVES, smithing reference.
>>
File: Kenshiro.jpg (78KB, 641x868px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro.jpg
78KB, 641x868px
>>159242753
It's already ended.
>>
>>159312114
>I can't swap bodily fluids with you. Because you'd turn into a zombie.
>>
>>159285581

I thought the same thing watching the past episode, that the king would replace favor and servitude to the angels with royal dragons.
>>
>>159286659
>Trans
????
No matter how good this show could ever be, people will come up with a reason to bitch.
>>
>>159306666

Angels (females) are meant for the royal harem. Mugaro too.
>>
>>159312114
That episode convinced me that she's the best girl, I hope she wins the Kaisarbowl.
>>
File: 1479181513162.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479181513162.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>159261975
Top: Fly as fuck
Middle: Edgy vampire kid
Bottom: Oh god my dick
>>
File: 3.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
> that chorus of despair
>>
>>159203521
Please no
>>
>>159203521
What if alessand is cheerios kid. They both have blonde hair
>>
File: 1409452566714.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409452566714.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>159298494
>>159297228
WHY IS HE SO PERFECT
>>
>>159285663
Don't worry, if that happens he's going to die in the process at the very least.
>>
>>159290141
He wasn't wrong though.
>>
>>159288512
My wife
>>
So tapping into Cromos will slowly kill off Cheerios? Seems like he has lost his left eye.
>>
>>159321187
Just because you aren't wrong doesn't mean that you're right.
>>
I wonder how this anime is doing business wise?
I sometime worry that it is not doing well in nipland and will get cut in the last few episode.
>>
>>159289438
Rigor mortis
>>
>>159326320
No way. Vidya money, mang.
Also, don't you know if this series was already done in production completely.
>>
>>159326320
Hopefully the Granblue Fantasy bonuses they've included in the BDs will boost some sales.
>>
>>159202215
Not that it helps but SnB lore basically explains why Cheerios acts the way he does

God's and Demons are both pricks, but despite all the shit Demons do Gods are highly prickish because they're more than likely hiding powers from Men that are their birth right to keep them weak and dependent on Gods.

When Demons attack Humans can barely fend for themselves and have to always rely on Gods for power and this is the exact status quo the Gods want, this is why they were willing to over look Cheerios being a cunt and murdering angels just so long as he returned the power he had to the shrines. God's cant wield the power themselves because it was never meant for them.
>>
>>159331175
>SnB lore basically explains why
Cool. Too bad it's completely fucking irrelevant if the anime never gives this information or makes it actual canon for the anime universe.
>>
>>159331238
I mean, there's a good chance it'll do it eventually. Someone will eventually hold Cheerioman accountable and he'll have to explain why at some point. The only thing that's really bothering me now is whether or not Charoice is putting on an act or if he's actually just mindlessly invested in his 'cause'. If it turns out he's being obtusely stern and a massive faggot to avoid dissension that would be neat.
>>
So I guess the point of Nina's character arc is not to get her dragon tranformation under her personal control if 14 eps in it's now dependant on the fucking villain?
>>
>>159331175
It's worth explaining that Gods aren't heartless pricks, they're just afraid of Humans in the same way everyone is afraid of Bahamut, or fucking Nuclear Weapons.

Gods and Demons kinda act according to a natural law, but Humans and creatures not bound to the will of either side like Bahamut are destructive wild cards that can ANYTHING. Humans are accountable to no one unlike both Gods and Demons and what stops man kind from just wiping out the earth in a apocalyptic war?
>>
>>159331495
well if one of the previous episode titles is anything to go by(A Farewell to Arms) the story will remain some kind of love story and Nina will probably be a humanizing aspect of the white haired fuckhead. I just don't see the ending being all that happy.
>>
>>159331528
The gods and the demons are only accountable to their bosses, just like how the humans are accountable to their king.
>>
File: ripped wings.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ripped wings.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>159331528
>It's worth explaining that Gods aren't heartless pricks, they're just afraid of Humans in the same way everyone is afraid of Bahamut, or fucking Nuclear Weapons.
If that's the case then this season gives an excellent case why the gods are perfectly justified in withholding the weapons from humanity. Literally the first thing humans decided after acquiring the power was to murder all the angels.

>>159331175
I could maybe accept that this is the case and Charioce is partly justified in what he's doing if they hadn't already flooded the show with graphic, and perversely gratuitous imagery of violence, especially against the demons. They are either just a foil for other characters without personal agency (Belphegor) or just bloody props to show to the viewer that Cheerios is cruel and doesn't give a fuck (demon division, slaves ect), topped off with the only named demon character being written off for 5 consecutive episodes. I'm really confused if this show is trying to get across that violence against harmless demons is bad when the show itself proves it doesn't really give a fuck.
>>
>>159236965
>half way through the show
>still not so much as an inkling who the real antagonist is
no it's shit
>>
>>159331737
The fact that at this point it has nothing to do with Rage of Bahamut whatsoever is curious to say the least. At this point I don't even expect to see Bahamut again unless the """leak""" about this being the lead on to Granblue is actually true, in which case this entire fucking story is utterly pointless since everyone ever dies.
>>
>>159331971
>about this being the lead on to Granblue is actually true
I hope it is, seeing the whole of existence and this shitty plot annihilated would be fun
>>
>>159331971
>the """leak""" about this being the lead on to Granblue is actually true
Wasn't that an anon shitposting?
>>
>>159289438
She's a Mary Sue.
>>
>>159332067
The connect to Rage of Bahamut is left purposely ambiguous within Granblue Fantasy's setting, although RoB characters are clearly different in Granblue. Forte being a cow, for instance. Lucifer himself recently appeared in an major event and Bahamut appears near the end to call you gay.
>>
>>159332186
t. OC Donut steel king fan
>>
"I wonder what's going on up there."
>>
>>159332254
Formerly virgin soul?
>>
>tfw Virgin Soul refers to the Dromos, which can only be powered by virgins.
>>
>>159332212
They have a different number of wings, though. I suspect this is more of a case of lack of creativity than a real connection.
>>
>>159228332
>copypasted giganiggas
Im glad I dropped this shitty show
>>
>>159246775
>constant signs where cheerios method is displayed in all sides whether good or evil
>shows thing aren't black and white
>a love interest is somehow conflicted with her interest because of two different manner
>shown in a positive manner because there aren't enough time to handle things
>this short exchange somehow shows that the show justifies cheerios' action and negates all conflict with the two
>therefore it's bad writing
Where do you get off?
>>
>>159237000
>Because show don't tell.
The setting and information present has established him as a character. His motivations, moral compass, and actions have been displayed. He is a king who's main job is to keep the country at bay from foreign invaders and maintain peace. He has beaten most of the competition from the setting. Thus his actions WILL be mostly reactionary because of his position. He has a role and he fulfills it well. He's an antagonist who brings the conflict and motive for the main characters. The narrative moves and his job is create conflict as an antagonist. Whether you consider it static or not does not necessarily make him a bad character.

Also, it's pretty fucking stupid of you to dismiss his actions of creating a ray gun. He's a king of course he's going to delegate it. It would be fucking retarded for him to do the labor.
>>
>>159236760
>I couldn't care less about Chariot moving on with his plans of conquest at a snail's pace.
So, your argument is basically it doesn't feel right for you?
>all the other characters is what is making this show exciting. Their adventures, interactions, failures, developement and so on.
I'm pretty sure Cheerios had his own part of development, failures and interactions. Just because you don't think it's exciting does not mean it's moot.
>Cheerios had a hand at laying foundation of the conflict but the fact is he's not the one who's propelling it, it's everybody else.
The narrative moves with the characters and cheerios bring conflict to their actions. The narrative still moves right? Just because it's that way does not mean it's bad writing.

>The only time when he made a spectacle was when he fired the plot armour weapon. He may even be the mastermind orchestrating this but the creators are sooo vague with him and his character that there isn't even much to be entertained with there.
We've seen an ample amount of character from him. His moral compass, his motivations to act on that, and a bit of back story. The weapon has also been hinted at in previous episodes, it's not necessarily a plot armor. But yes, he does react in that moment but it still moves the narrative. Again, your arguments just end with 'it doesn't feel exciting for me'.
>>
>>159337968
>constant signs where cheerios method is displayed in all sides whether good or evil
>shows thing aren't black and white
It's actually black and white as fuck despite the narrative pretending otherwise. Images straight out of Auschwitz or those torture mansions speak more than enough.
>a love interest is somehow conflicted with her interest because of two different manner
It's actually the shittiest part of the show now because there is barely any conflict and the romance itself is downright paltry. It's not even a proper romance, it's a teen crush after a single night out that we're for some reason supposed to be involved in and treat it like tragic romance. This is supposed to be the dramatic axis of the show, it's pathetic for a 24 episode series, it's barely acceptable for a 90 min movie.
>shown in a positive manner because there aren't enough time to handle things
>we need to have the romance going despite it being the skeeviest shit in the show
>lets just ignore all the problems with it and pretend it's fine and dandy while wasting two episodes on faux prison escaping
>>this short exchange somehow shows that the show justifies cheerios' action and negates all conflict with the two
>the "conflict" is literally dismantled with the word dancing and the girl still clearly wants him or to be with him without showing any moral qualms about it
It IS shitty. As your wimpy defence only proves further.
>>
File: DDrVQUIUIAAZ6SK nkmrQ.jpg (102KB, 800x910px) Image search: [Google]
DDrVQUIUIAAZ6SK nkmrQ.jpg
102KB, 800x910px
>>
>>159339228
>It's actually black and white as fuck despite the narrative pretending otherwise. Images straight out of Auschwitz or those torture mansions speak more than enough.
It's not. He has been clearly shown to understand the moral implication of what he's done. And there may be ignorance on his part the the show has not explored yet. But despite this he still stands his ground. It's not black and white in a sense that 'oh cheerios is evul hurr'.

>It's actually the shittiest part of the show now because there is barely any conflict and the romance itself is downright paltry. It's not even a proper romance, it's a teen crush after a single night out that we're for some reason supposed to be involved in and treat it like tragic romance. This is supposed to be the dramatic axis of the show, it's pathetic for a 24 episode series, it's barely acceptable for a 90 min movie.
It has been handled non-tragic
There is an active conflict and love interest. Just because it does not specifically target your tastes does not mean it does not exist.

Also, this teen crush on Nina's part has already been established as part of her character. And fully justified on her part to invest in it.

Just because you feel that it's pathetic for a 24 episode or 90 min does not invalidate that.

>we need to have the romance going despite it being the skeeviest shit in the show
Just because you think it's skeevy doesn't mean it completely ruins what the show has already established and is going for.

>the "conflict" is literally dismantled with the word dancing and the girl
I agree with you on the prison part but that's not the point here. Anyways, are you seriously arguing that the conflict hasn't been completely explored in an interaction within a short time frame? Especially considering Nina is a stupid when it comes to romance as have been established since the beginning of the show. Are you stupid?
>>
>>159338907
>So, your argument is basically it doesn't feel right for you?
If not for the other characters this series would simply never get off the ground, this is a fact.
>I'm pretty sure Cheerios had his own part of development, failures and interactions.
He had exactly two interactions with Kaisar and several with Nina. He has virtually no engaging interactions beside Nina, which makes those interactions ring hollow.
>We've seen an ample amount of character
Overstatement of the year. You can barely get anything out of him even during his time with Nina.
>your arguments just end with 'it doesn't feel exciting for me'
No, it's not exciting, period. Which is why other characters have to take on active roles. Unfortunately so far it's more like characters trying to do anything and bouncing off the wall which in itself is starting to get tiring. Unless you're a juvenile FYH cheeriosfag who'll eat up a shitty mary sue just so he can act smug.
>>
>>159339830
>If not for the other characters this series would simply never get off the ground, this is a fact.
But it is a fact that Charioce's involvement helps the plot? Or are you going to pretend it doesn't?
>He had exactly two interactions with Kaisar and several with Nina. He has virtually no engaging interactions beside Nina, which makes those interactions ring hollow.
He has been shown to show have a conflict of interest with Kaisar. Which displays his motivations and where he stands in the show. He also displayed to have a different character when interacting with Nina. His failure to defend the kingdom. And yes the two interactions count as interaction. They exist and does not invalidate what I've said. Besides, he still has time to be developed as the main antagonist and not the protagonist. I could not emphasize that further. Let the show end and if there's barely anything than what we have now then I'll agree.

>Overstatement of the year. You can barely get anything out of him even during his time with Nina.
Wanna back up your statements?

>No, it's not exciting, period. Which is why other characters have to take on active roles. Unfortunately so far it's more like characters trying to do anything and bouncing off the wall which in itself is starting to get tiring. Unless you're a juvenile FYH cheeriosfag who'll eat up a shitty mary sue just so he can act smug.
An antagonist does not necessarily need to have an active role as long as he is fulfilling his role and helps create conflict and motivations to move the plot. Whether or not they're bouncing off the wall does not invalidate the established plot and still furthers the narrative.

I'm not a juvenile FYH cheerios fag. I'm just calling out a pseudo-intellectual cunt who thinks his subjective opinion with no concrete basis of what is exciting or not is an objective truth.
>>
>>159339634
>It's not. He has been clearly shown to understand the moral implication of what he's done.
He's never shown a slightest remorse for what he's done to demons, angels Jeanne, Mugaro, Nina or anybody else. A single reminescense of a conversation between him and Kaisar is much too little to make such claim. Furthermore, there's nothing indicating that him remembering of the conversation menas he's having a moral conflict, because so far he's being completely unapologetic.

>It has been handled non-tragic
>There is an active conflict and love interest. Just because it does not specifically target your tastes does not mean it does not exist.
>Also, this teen crush on Nina's part has already been established as part of her character. And fully justified on her part to invest in it.
>Just because you feel that it's pathetic for a 24 episode or 90 min does not invalidate that.
This is basically a wall of non argumantes so I'm not even going to bother with that. The handling of both the romance and the conflict is bad and there are plenty of arguments in the thread explaining why, no need to repeat everything.

>Just because you think it's skeevy doesn't mean it completely ruins what the show has already established and is going for.
Another my opinion vs your opinion non argument.

>Nina is a stupid when it comes to romance as have been established since the beginning of the show. Are you stupid?
>main heroine is stupid, her romance that's supposed to be the main point of the show is stupid, why are you pointing out it's stupid, are you stupid?
Captain obvious is more fitting.
>>
File: bracelet.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bracelet.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
What was his NG Code?
>>
>>159340305
>He's never shown a slightest remorse for what he's done to demons, angels Jeanne, Mugaro, Nina or anybody else. A single reminescense of a conversation between him and Kaisar is much too little to make such claim. Furthermore, there's nothing indicating that him remembering of the conversation menas he's having a moral conflict, because so far he's being completely unapologetic.
He is unapologetic but he acknowledges the idea of what he's doing. And their conversation is enough for a person to realize that he is standing by his actions because it is backed by his beliefs and where he stands morally.

>This is basically a wall of non argumantes so I'm not even going to bother with that. The handling of both the romance and the conflict is bad and there are plenty of arguments in the thread explaining why, no need to repeat everything.
Sure, there are mishaps but it wasn't handled badly. But it does not overall undermine what the show was trying to go for and the characters established. And there wasn't enough time to handle it better. But one can argue that it can be handled better and I'll agree wit that.

>Another my opinion vs your opinion non argument.
No, it's not my opinion. I am arguing what the everything that has already been established. I am not saying it's objective but there is a basis for my argument. You're only arguing about your feelings.

>Captain obvious is more fitting.
If the person involved romantically is stupid then that person will commit stupid actions. But that doesn't mean that the romance overall was stupid considering the time constraint and situation.

You have good points but most of your arguments just end up with 'it doesn't feel right for me'.
>>
>>159340087
>But it is a fact that Charioce's involvement helps the plot?
No, it's actually detrimentary to the plot. He makes everything bounce back into status quo, which makes us end up with a plot that's going in circles and a narrative which goes nowhere. Cheerios has terrible influence on this show. He's too powerful, nothing is able to change or progress because of him. And he's not exactly in a hurry to take any sort of action himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the final boss had to haul his ass right to his kingdom because Cheerios ass is glued to his chair.

>He has been shown to show have a conflict of interest with Kaisar.
Which went nowhere and ended up with Kaisar walking the plank.

>An antagonist does not necessarily need to have an active role as long as he is fulfilling his role
Merely fulfilling his role in the narrative doesn't make him an engaging character. And all your arguments prove so far is that he's doing the bare minimum.

>I'm just calling out a pseudo-intellectual cunt who thinks his subjective opinion with no concrete basis of what is exciting or not is an objective truth.
By giving a few wimpy arguments based on subjectivity. Have a golf clap.
>>
>>159340422
Taking off his hat.
>>
>>159340752
>No, it's actually detrimentary to the plot. He makes everything bounce back into status quo, which makes us end up with a plot that's going in circles and a narrative which goes nowhere. Cheerios has terrible influence on this show. He's too powerful, nothing is able to change or progress because of him. And he's not exactly in a hurry to take any sort of action himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the final boss had to haul his ass right to his kingdom because Cheerios ass is glued to his chair.
The narrative is going somewhere. Mugaro's role in heaven has been done, Cheerios is damaged, the characters, Azazel's arc has been finished, have now an active role to participate, and a reason to go to heaven and further explore the dragon village. Just because there is a powerful force to beat does not mean that the narrative is returning to the status quo.

>Which went nowhere and ended up with Kaisar walking the plank.
It served to explore Cheerios' character better and Kaisar's current motivation and standing as well. Like I've said before, you just want things to have flashy results even though there are enough things that show that the narrative is moving.

>Merely fulfilling his role in the narrative doesn't make him an engaging character. And all your arguments prove so far is that he's doing the bare minimum.
Sure, I'll admit he's not engaging in a certain sense especially to what you're looking for. But I find him engaging as he is right now. And what helps mitigate the problem of my opinion vs yours is that our opinion of what is engaging or not does not undermine him as a character.

>By giving a few wimpy arguments based on subjectivity. Have a golf clap.
>the guy who keeps saying words like exciting, engaging, and snail's pace is calling me out for subjective arguments
kek
>>
>>159340692
>He is unapologetic but he acknowledges the idea of what he's doing. And their conversation is enough for a person to realize that he is standing by his actions because it is backed by his beliefs and where he stands morally.
Which doesn't make him a morally gray character. Acknowledging ones evils acts doesn't automatically put one at conflict with them. He's crossed all the passible moral event horizons and by this point it's simply too late to try and twist it into some kind of morally gray narrative. Of course it's still what the show is trying to do, and fails at it spectacularly. Perhaps because (according to the interview with the writer) the script writer who intended it to be a morally gray show had no influnce over the director and the animators who put in all this cruel, graphic violent imagery.

>there are mishaps but it wasn't handled badly.
It was and how. Their entire romance is pretty much insulated from the entire context it's taking place in. THAT'S how unaffected both characters seem to be by the conflict between them. Cheerios is completely unfazed that she doesn't approve of him as a king, he can still have her, and neither does Nina, she'll still dance with him and get dokidoki for him no problem. This show does not deal with their conflict, it just steps over it for the purpose of having those vapid shippy scenes. Both the romance and handling of the conflict is lukewarm and apathetic.
>what the show was trying to go for and the characters established.
To be honest I have no idea what the show is trying to do with these characters and the setting, and neither do you.
>And there wasn't enough time to handle it better.
"Not enough time" is a shit excuse for poor time management. The pacing is slow as fuck, the show is not very eventful and there is plenty of time, it's just being managed poorly.
>>
File: shlick shlick.png (676KB, 946x749px) Image search: [Google]
shlick shlick.png
676KB, 946x749px
>>159341542
>Their entire romance is pretty much insulated from the entire context it's taking place in
But that's how love is, anon
>>
>>159341641
Too bad it makes it look like a side plot. And not really, people very often drop their affections for people they are at stark moral conflict with. The fact that Nima doesn't makes her look amoral, like a mafia boss concubine or something.
>>
>>159341542
>Which doesn't make him a morally gray character. (had to redact for more space)
I can agree with you that the show did emphasize too much on the consequences of Cheerios' actions as a tyrant as bad as possible. However, I will still stand by that his actions are still based on a belief and where he stands morally which hurts their decision to paint him gray. However, I'll still stand by what I've said. He has beliefs and that back up his actions that show that he isn't just some morally black villain out to kill the demons and angels. He has a morally good reason to do his actions and paints him more than black and white. And whether or not that's good or not is outside this argument.

And yes, he acknowledges that there are people with conflicting morals and what he does, and his unapologetic display shows where he morally stands as I've previously said. A conflict on morals is not needed to display that.

>Their entire romance is pretty much insulated from the entire context it's taking place in.
Like I've said, if you consider their characters and the time frame, it was handled decently. And yes, I agree, it could have been handled better. But it wasn't bad. It hasn't stepped over it because there isn't an opportunity to do so considering the constant events that were unfolding. Please complain when they've been given the opportunity and it has been handled poorly. I will be the first one to agree with you.
(cont.)
>>
>>159341542
>>159342263
(cont.)
>To be honest I have no idea what the show is trying to do with these characters and the setting, and neither do you.
The show is addressing Cheerios and the actions of the humans mainly. How his actions are affecting the world and whether it's bad or not is what the show will uncover. His actions have affected multiple characters and gives them an incentive to further the plot. The main plot for the angels and demons is to take him down. And The show has already showed both sides. Jean also has his subplot that will help the overall plot with El.

>Not enough time" is a shit excuse for poor time management. The pacing is slow as fuck, the show is not very eventful and there is plenty of time, it's just being managed poorly.
Sure, I'll give you that for the show overall considering the prison arc. But, I'll stand by that the romance will be handled better if their weren't a number of things going on. There is still an opportunity to handle it better.
>>
>>159341860
>people very often drop their affections for people they are at stark moral conflict with.
Yeah, /r9k/ is just fiction.
>>
>>159341860
>And not really, people very often drop their affections for people they are at stark moral conflict with.
Love is irrational, especially for a teen.
>>
File: dance with me.png (613KB, 1272x713px) Image search: [Google]
dance with me.png
613KB, 1272x713px
>>159341860
>people very often drop their affections for people they are at stark moral conflict with
Not when you're Charioce XVII "the handsome"
>>
>>159342713
Yeah but what does that say about a person.
>my sense of morality doesn't reach further beyond my lust
That only makes Nina look extra shallow especially since her given reasons for being in love with Cheerios are also quite shallow.
>>
>>159342535
I just saw a woman call off her wedding because her fiance said he would kick a dog and animal violence should be legal.
>>
>>159343695
And I saw a guy who said that he hates greedy money munching women. But he's about to marry one who's out for his gold.
>>
>>159343759
>allowing your spouse do nasty things to others
>allowing your spouse do nasty things to you
He's not at a moral conflict in here.
>>
>>159343280
You don't need reasons to love someone, anon. It's just something you do
>>
File: 1436214978605.jpg (52KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436214978605.jpg
52KB, 742x720px
>>159343863
>romantic interest that clearly conflicts his morality
>not a love interest with a stark moral conflict
>>
>>159343956
Correct. He's allowing himself to be hit by her immortality, not others which dismantles the moral conflict. I don't have enough data on this issue but he may not even be aware of her intentions or you're just slandering her.
>>
>>159342263
>he isn't just some morally black villain out to kill the demons and angels.
He's only a cackle away from being one. The closest the show has gotten to portraying the issue as morally gray was the act of killing the little girl by a demon, however the same episode completely burried this event under a literal pile of demon corpses and Mugaro's mutilation. As far as the conflict itself goes, regardless of what Cheerios' portrayal may try to convey, it's simply not the moral grey area. Cheerios and his troops are as black as their armours.

>there isn't an opportunity to do so considering the constant events that were unfolding.
You're aware that this is not an accident right? It's a completely deliberate move in order to have the romance smoldering in the background without actually developing it or addressing any of its problematic aspects. Nina probably won't even get an opportunity to talk about it for the time being. Isntead she will continue to pine for him in secret while we get more images of evil shit like Kaisar being put in the colosseum to prolong the general frustration.
>>
>>159344934
Demons are scum and deserve do die. You don't apply morality to animals.
>>
>>159347297
>You don't apply morality to animals.
You do, 3worlder.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.