[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats is your opinion on Kotoura-san? I just watched the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Whats is your opinion on Kotoura-san?
I just watched the first episode and it seems interesting.
But also pretty generic for a drama anime:
>Innocent girl gets treated like shit all the time until she meets that special guy who suddenly brings sunshine into her dark word,
>>
Good first episode, meh series.
>>
It goes downhill very fast, it could have been great but its shit.
>>
>>159198179
>Innocent
good meme.
>>
I'm convinced I'm probably the one who liked it the most on /a/. Felt a lot for the protagonist, loved what they did with Manabe and every character thereafter. It's very niche, like most anime, so I suggest you stick it out for another episode. If you don't like ep 2 you can drop it.
>drama anime
It's a comedy SoL with dramatic elements wrapped around a bildungsroman.
>>
It was the IRC shitpost squad's target of the season, so it received a massive amount of hateposting. But it was a memorable series, as long as you don't let others form your opinions for you.
>>
>>159198179
If you wanted a drama like the first episode suggests, I'd say to drop it right now.
The rest of the series is a meh comedy that goes downhill fast.
>>
Demo>Yoshi>Koshi
>>
whatever happened to AIC? i liked their work
>>
>>159198179

I liked the first episode but I wish it became more about solving crimes and stuff and less generic typical school things.

President was the best girl and I mainly watched it for her
>>
Telepathy Shoujo Ra is the superior show
>>
>>159198179
I forgot most of it, but it goes to shit really fast.
>>
>>159198179
The drama of the first episode turned off people who wanted comedy, and those who liked the drama got fucked hard when it became a comedy latern on.
>>
File: weg_kotoura2.jpg (383KB, 1280x428px) Image search: [Google]
weg_kotoura2.jpg
383KB, 1280x428px
>>159198179
>>
>>159206188
Looks like boring shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.