[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i could barely finish season 3 do i need to watch season 4 to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Holmes.jpg (72KB, 550x780px) Image search: [Google]
Holmes.jpg
72KB, 550x780px
i could barely finish season 3 do i need to watch season 4 to understand all of this movie or can i watch it with no problems?
>>
File: Winner.gif (796KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Winner.gif
796KB, 500x360px
>>159195584
TD is far better than Futari, but not as fun as the first two seasons.

But it's irrelevant for the movie, so if you really want to, you can skip it.
>>
>>159196371
i said that because i saw that "black" sheryl in the movie from season 2 so i was asking if more of her is in season 4
>>
I dropped season 4 after about four episodes. The movie only has very brief references to season 3 and 4 in the credits.

S1=S2>Movie>>>>>>>>S3>S4
>>
>>159195584
You made it through the worst of it. Just watch TD and finish on the movie. Did the movie ever get subbed?
>>
>>159196894
yes
>>
>>159196702
is season 4 really worst than season 3
>>
>>159198741
no, I don't know what shit he's smoking
>>
File: Icon.jpg (84KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
Icon.jpg
84KB, 500x466px
theres no season past 2, what are you damedames talking about?
>>
>>159196542
Season 4 is more of an idol spinoff starring the Milky Holmes. Futari is kind of needed just because they keep shoving the Feathers into everything.
>>
>>159195584
What is this season 3 you're talking about? There is no season 3, much less a 4.
>>
>>159199063
S4 is more of a return to S1 and S2 than S3 so it's worth it for that alone.
The movie is secretly a big fuck you to the fans of S1 and S2. They want you to accept whatever idolshit they add to the series next, if you watch the ending carefully you'd understand that.
There are references to the entire franchise in the movie but it can be watched alone because it's that good. It's a callback to S1 and S2 in the best ways, to the point where they even shit on Feathers because that season was the worst.
>>
File: 1476089706746.jpg (277KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476089706746.jpg
277KB, 1280x720px
I liked season 3 and 4. Sure, they weren't as good as seasons 1 and 2 but they were still fun seasons to watch.
>>
File: damedame.png (324KB, 576x348px) Image search: [Google]
damedame.png
324KB, 576x348px
why is she so perfect?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.