[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we are going to ignore the fact that he MASTURBATED on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498870262912.png (387KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498870262912.png
387KB, 720x540px
we are going to ignore the fact that he MASTURBATED on the passed out girl?
>>
File: shinji-hand[1].jpg (43KB, 851x469px) Image search: [Google]
shinji-hand[1].jpg
43KB, 851x469px
>>159189570
Looks like caught at least most of it with his hand, actually
>>
It's not like he money shoted on her you prude faggot
>>
File: shinji and a tranny.png (215KB, 677x346px) Image search: [Google]
shinji and a tranny.png
215KB, 677x346px
>>159189570
>girl
>>
So what was the point of this scene? Was it to make fun of the audience, or to show that he was a weird loser with issues?
>>
Remember when we used to have threads about how to jerk off around sleeping girls?
>>
>>159189880
>shinji likes asuka, in that regard at least but probably also more
>shinji is awkward af and doesn't know how to express his feelings
>shinji is pretty normal in that he also jerks off
I thought it was this
>>
>>159189570
You're right, I'm jealous of him.
>>
>>159189880

Implying you wouldn't jerk off as a pubescent boy when your super hot crush who has teased you for months is naked in front of you.
>>
>>159190578

Fuck no, that shit is creepy as fuck, and out of character really.
>>
>>159189570
A total pussy, he could've grabbed a titty and licked a nipple, instead he decides to masturbate.
>>
>>159189880
Eva had a very love of creating controversy to call attention (while many people probably find a profound interpretation for that, even though it was not fucking meant to do so)
>>
>>159191090

It's not really that out of character, it's an outburst due to pent up frustration. It's not like it's meant to be something he expected himself to do either, and he's disgusted with himself immediately after. Similar to the attempted rape scene in Punpun
>>
>>159190366
Shinji doesn't give a shit about Asuka, this scene proved it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.