[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>>
>>159167365
why do we even let the catfag start the threads?
>>
>>159167365
Great thread
>>
>>159167365
Traps are gay
This is an indisputable fact
>>
File: averageposter.jpg (73KB, 760x742px) Image search: [Google]
averageposter.jpg
73KB, 760x742px
>>159169135
How is it gay if they look feminine?
>>
>>159167711
Because he's the one to make the threads when there's nothing to talk about.
>>
Huh. Seems waifu war shit does occasionally start on 2ch. "モブリア" is quite the nickname.
>>
>>159169135
Men who dress like women tend to be gay. No disputing that.
>>
>>159169321
Why do you have to be attracted to a feminine male instead of an actual female, you gay idiot?
>>
>>159170279
All that's clear is anon is attracted to femininity. Saying he prefers one to the other is strawmanning and suggesting it's one or the other is fallacious.
>>
>>159170500
one has a dick and one has a vagina

one of them is gay
>>
>>159170979
I don't care to dispute that but your faulty reasoning. You are implying anon prefers men to women even though what is clear is that he is attracted to femininity, which is generally associated with women. It can be rationally deduced that anon is generally attracted to women and is only attracted to men under the condition that they resemble women.

That's why he can't understand how it's gay to like traps; the question, rephrasing your post, is: Why do you have to be attracted to a FEMININE male instead of an ordinary male? You don't address that question, you questioned it with a fallacious one.
>>
Why did everything after episode 15 suck so bad?
>>
File: 1498868981887.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498868981887.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>catfaggot thread
>no new WN chapter
Sage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTNrSCH97k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL-egcqR7lc
>>
>>159171576
They couldn't pace arc 3 right to get all the major details in. They even fucking cut the real ending to arc 3 out in favor for the fake happy ending right before the real one. They needed at least 2 more episodes to get everything in, they could have probably have had one more extra episode and have the latter half of the series go from 6/10 to 9/10.
>>
>>159171708
get that shit reddit shit out of here
>>
File: 700047.jpg (892KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
700047.jpg
892KB, 1920x1080px
>>159171725
What happens in the real ending? I was hoping we'd find out what was actually going on with return by death and get an explanation about why Toyota was in the fantasy world but we just got best girl getting cucked.
>>
File: fan art.jpg (134KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fan art.jpg
134KB, 1280x1600px
>>159171784
>best girl getting cucked
didn't happen
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1glRamNgR0EjQSZktpVz2BTT1Tagjr4wcC-8S02awky8/edit
and I implore you to read the rest of the cut content here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/mobilebasic#h.33dyglluz8go

>real ending
It ends with Subaru committing suicide to go back to save Rem only finding that he returns to the exact moment before he committed suicide (by slashing his own throat).
>>
>>159171708
>if it comes out retarded we can just call it emilia
lost
>>
>>159170192
Looked over that thread a bit more, and that seemed like it started from people discussing if Re:Zero was a harem, and someone made the mistake of saying they didn't think Subaru was actually in love with Rem. It didn't turn into a huge shit storm, but there was some small amount of shit flinging.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.