[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can ecchi anime still be considered wish fulfillment when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1436983730222.png (238KB, 665x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436983730222.png
238KB, 665x720px
Can ecchi anime still be considered wish fulfillment when it mainly runs on frustration ?

Most series in that category are about guys who never get laid, never kiss the girls in their "harem", only get to touch their breasts by accident, and always get cockblocked whenever it looks like things might move in any coherent direction.
>>
ecchi is the only way to get erotic animation that doesnt give you eye cancer these days
Also the guy never touching the girl is not a problem because you wouldnt want that loser to sully them anyways you imagine yourself as the guy that walks in and steals them all from the loser MC
>>
>>159149578
>ecchi is the only way to get erotic animation that doesnt give you eye cancer these days

That's correct.

>Also the guy never touching the girl is not a problem because you wouldnt want that loser to sully them anyways you imagine yourself as the guy that walks in and steals them all from the loser MC

Yeah, but that's not gonna happen anyway. I don't like this, for the eaxct same reason I wouldn't want to watch an anime about a military leader losing all his battles. That wouldn't give my any kind of satisfcation, telling myself "fuck this dude, I would have won this war.". The closest thing we can have to fucking the 2d girls is having the 2d guy with whom we identify fuck them.

Ecchi MCs should be more like Rance.
>>
>>159149448
i hate ecchi
>>
>>159152057
Hi, Yami.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.