[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veritas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: veritas-377399.jpg (165KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
veritas-377399.jpg
165KB, 800x1200px
How do you guys feel about this master piece?
>>
File: you son of a bitch.png (173KB, 382x573px) Image search: [Google]
you son of a bitch.png
173KB, 382x573px
>>159147806
It made no fucking sense at all ending was pure retarded glad it never got a sequal I didn't want any more headaches from trying to understand this pile of dog shit. One of the worst fighting/martial arts manga I've ever read almost as bad as Kenichi.
>>
>>159147806
A shame that the author couldn't keep doing it and had to rush the ending
>>
>>159147971
He couldn't keep up from the start. The very first chapter he literally didn't explain shit and had people shooting lighting then never went to fully explain how they actually do this shit.
>>
It is really nicely drawn and has some awesome ideias.

It is a shame it isn't going to continue
>>
>>159147863
It made no sense?

>>159148041
This is not one of those stories that has a quasiplausible reason for their powers and the way they use their powers. It's literally just 'ancient martial arts' and ki.

Honestly, it was shaping up to be pretty good. The last few chapters were bad and things were generic but it had potential.
>>
The main character is the only good part. He deserved better.
>>
>>159147806
both of their death was meaningless, I felt betrayed
>>
File: Veritas_81_13.png (382KB, 947x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Veritas_81_13.png
382KB, 947x1400px
>>159147806
Gangryong is a fine asshole of an mc. Vera is a sex machine.

Honestly, I read it to see smug people beating the shit out of each other smugly and it was great.
>>
File: 1424370279087.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424370279087.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>159147863
>can't understand a fighting manga
How do you manage to tie your shoes?
>>
Is it fucked up to like this guy ? His fighting style was really cool.
>>
>>159147806
>Both the writer and artist go on to make a few one shots
>both just so happen to make three series each that became long running
>all 6 end on a cliff hanger for a promises 2nd part
>all marked as on hiatus
Sequel never ever, these two never seem to finish their works.
>>
>>159147806
I'm still mad she died.
>>
>>159147806
MC was shit, it started okay but turned into a mess very quickly and the author just shit the bed with the ending/cancellation.
>>
>>159147806
gooks can't do shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.