[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is the best Dark Fantasy manga ever made and even better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>>
>dark
lolno

From the godly Angel Densetsu to this shit. How?
>>
>>159145337
So obviously you didn't get anything out of it other than hot chicks fighting monsters ,lel
>>
>>159145008
Te last part is shit, the rest of it is 7/10.
>>
Yeah at least this one was consistant in quality, berserk will never be what it was Rip.
>>
>>159145642
Fuck you final fight was hype as fuck, maybe it didn't perfectly make up for the last arc but it was a pretty strong finish which is more then can be said for most of these series. Hell, ending AT ALL before it drags on another decade is more then can be said of most of this shit.
>>
>>159145008
I agree.
>>
>>159147903
we never saw that other continent, fuck
>>
>>159145008
Claymore's barely even dark, and it's just okay as a series. Power levels got completely out of control, strong people jobbed unsatisfactorily, I'm not even sure why Raku existed, a lot of the Claymores were just bland as characters, it set up some random irrelevant other shit about the mainland for no reason, etc. I mean, it was still somewhat enjoyable, but really not so great.
>>
File: 2855632-priscilla_profilepic.png (545KB, 605x560px) Image search: [Google]
2855632-priscilla_profilepic.png
545KB, 605x560px
What was wrong with her though ?
>>
>>159151456
>Priscilla like most claymores had past of her family being killed by yoma and being only survivor
>she happen to have HUGE potential
>Teresa shits on her, is about to execute her when she was reduced to helpless heap and ultimately spared her live like shes not even worth sorting out
>all the helplesness, desire for justice, bitterness etc. culminated in her going past her limit and killing Teresa
>she basically acomplished what she wanted to do with her released powers second after releasing it
>she fucked off somewhere only to realize that nobody is even close to Teresas power level
>ends up bored and apathetic
>Raki shows up
>he stink of Teresa
>Priscilla "wakes up"
>goes back to being apeshit murder machine killing anything that is even remotely strong
>>
>>159145008
The #1 vs #1 fight was pretty cool. And a naked Teresa is just her cut belly.

I thought it would be something more grotesque.
>>
>>159151775
she was simply a spoiled fucking brat ,who though the universe revolved around her
>>
>>159145008
It shit the bed when they reintroduced Adult Raki. At that point the story came to a fucking crawl and it was obvious the writer didn't know what to do with it anymore other than making it a fighting manga.
>>
>>159145337
lolno this shits trash the writer doesnt even fuckin know what theyre doing anymore
>>
>>159151011
That's a good thing.
>>
>>159152803
It started going to shit after Pieta, but it was a relatively gentle slope. Abyss Eaters was when it shit the bed
>>
File: bastard_vol_01_ch_01_pg_002_003.jpg (312KB, 1399x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bastard_vol_01_ch_01_pg_002_003.jpg
312KB, 1399x1100px
>>159145008
From the thumbnail I thought this was going to be BASTARD!! and I was going to agree but nver mind.
>>
Well go on, sell me on it. Could use something like that.
>>
>>159145008
Claymore was a mess, especially everything after Claire got absorbed. She basically became irrelevant to the story afterwards because even when she came back, it was prescilla possessing her who ultimately won the day.
>>
>>159160004
Sorry, teresa possesses claire, priscilla was the final boss
>>
>>159156965
>screams retarded nonsense with added haremshit right away
No.

Claymore has a bad beginning and is not that good overall but it has its good moments.
>>
>>159145008
Some of the best monster designs
>>
>>159145008
the girls and monsters were nice
>>
>>159145008
Just heard the author finally did something new, a one shot:
>Gekkou no Arcadia
>Rashil lives with his grandfather in a mountain area. On a trip in the woods he sees an airship crash and finds a girl. She's been followed by soldiers, which want to capture her...
Sounds like trash.

>Hey! Remember Raki from Claymore? The annoying weak piece of shit loser boy everyone hated? Instead of learning from my mistakes, I will make this retarded boy even weaker and more annoying this time!
He should have quit forever.
>>
>>159145008
Plot is a bit convoluted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.