[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dandy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: space-dandy.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
space-dandy.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
How does /a/ think about Space Dandy? I'm in the middle of season 02 and its pretty awesome. They had some really good episode ideas and the animation/art direction is great. I'm not typically a fan of episodical anime, but this onenever gets boring. Maybe it helps that i'm an art fag, though.
>>
The first couple of episodes are a little weak, but it really hits it's stride in season 2, with the afterlife episode being my favorite.

I thought how they decided to end the series was appropriate, and doubt that a new season would have the same charm.

Are you watching it subbed or dubbed?
>>
>>159137350
I'm watching the sub, because english also it not my native language.
>>
>>159137184
It isn't funny. I don't care how good the production value is. The jokes aren't funny. The "would-be heroic buffoon" hasn't been entertaining since Monkey Island.
>>
>>159137453
I actually dont really like this attitude of dandy but i can kinda overlook it since he also has pretty earnest moments, too.
>>
I liked it. It was a nice anime. I didn't however really pay too much attention to the animation.
As long as there's not too much QUALITY around, I can enjoy animated shows from Japan.
>>
It has it's highs and lows.

Also the only anime I probably watched dubbed, actually ended up liking it better because whatever site I was watching it on switched from sub to dub at like episode 3 and I just rolled with it.

The English VA for doctor Gel absolutely killed it though, his lines in the Chameleoleon and racing episode especially were made amazing by the delivery. The ass and tiddy humour wasn't that funny though there were some good jokes besides that in there.
>>
>>159137184
I loved the art and direction switch ups and liked the sound track. I can only remember a few episodes, but overall it wasn't a waste of time to watch.
>>
Flower People episode is some of the best stuff.
>>
>>159137184
Dropped at the first episode because it looked like something a 12 year old trying to fit it among 15 year olds would do. the anime, ON SPACE.
>>
File: adelie sad.gif (1013KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
adelie sad.gif
1013KB, 500x281px
>>159137184
>best episode
>not the one where he helps rescue the loli
>not the one, despite her not realizing what she's doing, he helps her get a happy end, even if it means he won't get any money from it

Come on now.
>>
>>159140242
I didnt wrote anything about a best episode, Anon. I think i couldn't decide.
>>
I genuinely enjoy it and revisit certain epsidoes.
And I wanna fuck Meow
>>
>>159139906
I cried for a fucking plant. A fucking plant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.