[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chopper horn point and guard point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 3bfeb51a3e37bfaca66af77e93ef24a2.jpg (659KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3bfeb51a3e37bfaca66af77e93ef24a2.jpg
659KB, 1000x1000px
How do these two points make sense with choppers devil fruit. Having the Hito Hito no mi he should only be able to amplify his human characteristics.

Guard point is an amplification of fur, which I guess could be argued as it lengthening like the hair on our heads, but would the point not only increase his heads hair length if this was the case. It seems more like it amplifies his deer trait as fur which I don't think should be possible since he doesnt have a dear devil fruit.

There is no arguing that horn point amplifies his deer characteristic. I dont see any reason why a human devil fruit would increase ones horn capabilites.

Has a zoan devil fruit been shown to increase anyone elses original body form stats or is there a way to rationalize why chopper can do this?
>>
Because Oda is a hack who has to rely on bullshit instead of actually putting some effort into writing chopper. Where the fuck is brain point at anyway?
>>
>>159137345
Brainpoint is gone because chopper spent most of the time skip eating cotton candy but then in the last hour he used brain point to improve all of his techniques. However nearing the end of the hour he started to realize he was just an anime/manga character and immediately stopped using the form just in case he broke his own reality.
>>
>>159137164
because the rumble balls mess with his original bodyparts rather than human characteristics

all the human fruit does is make him smart and give him primate agility in Monster Point
>>
chopper is just a mascot at this point and shouldnt be taken too seriously.
>>
Do you think Chopper has a horny point that he uses to relieve the crew's stress while on long voyages?
>>
calling it

chopper will make a rumble ball for Big Mom that allows her to transform into a "Petite Point"
>>
>>159137164
Awakening? Or perhaps it really is a natural ability of his DF. A human who eats it is supposed to gain enlightenment, after all. So perhaps, through the use of medicine to induce transformations and slowly coming to learn how to transform without the use of his rumble balls, Chopper has been "enlightened" on how to manipulate his form. A mind over matter kind of deal.

Or, you know. Whatever.
>>
remember when Chopper used to be a smart doctor and not just the adorable kawaii mascot?
>>
I didn't think of that. This is going to bother me.

>>159137834
He was one of my favorites for a long time. I don't dislike him or anything now, but he's not nearly as interesting as when he first appeared. I was super disappointed that he didn't get visibly older after the timeskip in anything but his deer form. Gotta sell those plushies I guess.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.