[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next season's dominant plotline.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1318485310774[1].jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1318485310774[1].jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Next season's dominant plotline.
>>
Already lovin' it.
>>
How's the manga after the events of the anime anyway?
>>
>>159135864
Pretty good. The main couple finally kiss, baseball guy and tomboy girl get together and basically vow to get married in the future; but on the other hand the hot friend got rejected by the teacher Pin. According the latest raws, the main cast graduated HS.
>>
this is the show that put me off romance anime forever after previously being a big fan
>>
>>159135933
Cool. I might read it then. I was seriously worried it went bad after the anime, since the second season was mostly just alright compared to the greatness of the first one
>>
Honestly, it's my favorite kind of comedy.
>>
>>159135974
There's some drama, but nothing too heavy or forced in my opinion.
>>
>>159135974
>the greatness of the first one
You've got to be shitting me.
By the time we got to the "save the rival" part of the first season, the whole Sadako shebang had overstayed its welcome. Luckily they switched to the tomboy girl arc, otherwise the rest of the season would've gone to the shitter. There's only so much Mary Sue one can take at a time without it getting stale.

It's a relatively good season, but God, it had its fuck ups.
>>
>>159135933
Did the translation get dropped or something? I haven't read it in forever because there was never any updates
>>
>>159135615
Pin was so annoying holy shit
>>
>>159136973
It was picked up again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.