[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this faggot alive again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: emperor-lelouch.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emperor-lelouch.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
Why is this faggot alive again?
>>
File: lelouch is alive.png (279KB, 799x523px) Image search: [Google]
lelouch is alive.png
279KB, 799x523px
>>
Again?
>>
You dare call our true lord and ruler a faggot? How cute
>>
>>159122066
What are the chances that they base the next series off this explanation, that makes complete sense, as opposed to scrapping it and having Lelouch actually die like the one picture ova implies?
>>
>>159120981
Because third season = more money. I'm not complaining.
>>
Lelouch is simply too great a character to kill. Even his death, which was beautiful and brilliant, couldn't stop him. He really is one of the great characters of anime.
>>
>>159120981
why does he want to rebel after completing his goal in season 2 again?
>>
>>159120981
>calling God Emperor a faggot
>>
>>159125065
He isn't done fixing the world yet.
>>
>>159125436
>He isn't done fixing the world yet

Isn't the whole point of the ending that he sacrificed himself to achieve world peace?
>>
>>159125065
Perhaps Nunally got attacked or something? Season 3's going to be shit anyways, why bother?
>>
>>159122066
>lelouch has therefore obtained code geass

This alone makes so much sense that I believe it
>>
>>159125574
If you think the world is at peace because they joined together to kill lelouch then you're an idiot. They'll go right back to their old struggles. Like how the USA, Soviet Union, Britain, France, and China joined together to defeat Germany and Japan but went back to their own petty squabbles right after. Hell, Americans and Chinese were killing each other literally less than 15 years after Americans voluntarily risked their lives to defend China.
>>
File: 1498061398471.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498061398471.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>159125582
I'm afraid this might be true
You can't just make a sequel out of a perfect ending. Some things are just better left finished.
>>
>>159125065
>>159125574
Not everyone liked Zero how are you gonna achieve world peace when there are still factions out there wanting to rule.
>>
>>159120981
If I have learnt something from this series is that nobody is dead if they don't show the corpse, and even then, you can't be 100% sure.
I can't wait to see what asspull they do to get lelouch alive again.
>>
>>159125713
>Hell, Americans and Chinese were killing each other literally less than 15 years after Americans voluntarily risked their lives to defend China.

Maybe I'm just drunk but when I first learned about all that stuff it actually made me cry. Individual American men volunteered to protect China from Japan by facing insane odds as fighter pilots based in China, with Chinese support. Then not even 10 years later, they were trying to murder one another. People are fucking awful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Tigers
>>
>Japan don't give a FUCK about how he's alive. Code Geass and Evangelion are sugoi genki!!!!!!

>Also $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
Will he save us from the generic MCs?
>>
JIBUUUUN WOOOOO
>>
File: lulumylord.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lulumylord.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
lulu thread?
>>
>>159125836
>there are still factions out there wanting to rule
Who? Do you realize what kind of regime Lelouch ran?
>>
I hope there is a legit acknowledgment that the eternal mecha anime goal of "ending war forever" is a pipe dream.

Lelouch would have to literally be immortal, and rule the Earth forever as its god-emperor, to truly end all war. Even then he probably couldn't manage it. It's an impossible goal.
>>
>>159129820
>Lelouch would have to literally be immortal
But he is now, just read >>159122066
Now all he has to do is retake the throne.
>>
>>159125065
Power vacuum. Lelouch should have seen this coming. You can just die as a dictator of the world and expect everyone to let bygones be bygones. People will want that power that Lelouch left.
>>
>>159130075
Yeah, in hindsight if Code Geass' world is anything like our world, Lelouch should have anticipated this.

Not to mention he left the world in the hands of a bunch of lolis and Suzaku, who is not exactly a brilliant strategist. Sure they have brainwashed Schneizel, but that may not be enough.
>>
>>159120981
$$ for sunrise
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.