[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe No Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: asshole.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
What was his problem?
>>
He's a respectable character, especially in the manga. However there's lots he doesn't understand about the situation and he's a normie, but at least he makes an effort to be a decent person. He also makes a better effort to understand towards the end of the story.

Even shoya understands this even though he got punched by him
>>
He caught a bad case of irrelevantitis in transitioning to the big screen.
>>
>>159118697
>normie
Fuck off and kill yourself, you crossboarding newfag cancer.
>>
I think he was just a creepy guy. He also seemed like kind of a narcissist from the few interactions he had.
>>
>>159119410
Calm down with the buzzwords why don't you
>>
Didn't realize there was a movie. I just read through the manga in one sitting, cried a few times, too. Is the movie any good?
>>
To me he seemed like an overly self righteous cunt. It was more important for him to look down and hate others than it was to understand them.

I really can't stand these characters, they make me sick. Even more in real life.
>>
File: shonen.jpg (42KB, 779x758px) Image search: [Google]
shonen.jpg
42KB, 779x758px
>>159120060
no
>>
>>159118426
He's a bit too good, as he's considerate and reaches out to others and whatnot, but doesn't have much to offset it.
Pretty much everyone else in the series is kind of fucked-up, or has major problems, but he feels like he's missing something
>>
File: 1495429844897.jpg (150KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1495429844897.jpg
150KB, 800x1116px
>>159119410
Idiots like you act like /soc/ invented the word "normie", you're an idiot who is trying to fit in. The word is ages old. I prefer normie over normalfag because this isn't 2009 anymore.
>>159118426
I never trusted him, not even in the manga, something about him always seemed off, he just wanted to be the MC's friend for no apparent reason, and was quick to dismiss him as soon as he heard about something he did years ago. I was surprised that he didn't end up being a full-blown villain by the end. But he was just a nothing character.
>>
>>159122444
How is Yuzuru fucked up or has major problems?
>>
>>159123032
She refuses to go to school and runs away from home without shoes to sleep in playground equipment.
>>
>>159122818
You should go back to wherever you came from you fucking newfag.
>>
>>159122818
>/soc/
What? The word was a "once every few months" irrelevant term that /r9k/ turned into a fullblown, normalfag-friendly, mostly-ironic replacement for normalfag. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.