[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 358.png (338KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
358.png
338KB, 640x954px
Me too Mana, me too.
>>
>>159105893

This comic is decidedly less interesting on pages where you don't get any colorful thoughts. I mean I understand that not every page will have them, but that doesn't stop those pages from being less interesting.
>>
>>159105893
Disappointed croissant
>>
>>159105893
Now if only Nanako would be more proactive.
>>
File: 359.png (467KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
359.png
467KB, 640x954px
Chapter 359
>>
What's going in the raws?
Is it really just her delusions?
>>
>>159108534
Unfortunately no.

And she finally admits she likes Toda.
>>
>>159105893
>>159108242
I fucking love every chapter where Mana passively BTFO's Aya. I 100% understand Mana's frustration at Aya's lack of action.
>>
>>159105893
I didn't get this one, is Mana pissed because it's all but guaranteed that Toda id going to confess?
>>
>>159113377
that and also she's pissed that Nanako's having everything handed to her on a silver platter while Mana actually tried and got burned.
Nanako is being a real self centered piece of shit at the moment, basically
>>
>>159113499
I feel sorry for Mana, she deserves better. There was a time were there was a slight hope of her getting together with Shimizu, a decent consolation prize, but even that doesn't look likely now. ;_;
>>
>>159113815
Definitely deserves a better ending. But I don't know what the mangaka can do to make that happen.
>>
is aya ever not the worst character in the series?
>>
>>159114182
Like I said, I thought the kouhai was going to be it, but unless the mangaka introduces another boy, I can't either. Maybe one that she initially detests but eventually warms up to. Maybe a snobbish, superior nerd? Slightly cliche, but I can't think of any other option.
>>
>>159113815
I'm hoping for basically what >>159114734 said, another boy introduced for Mana, cause she deserves happiness way more than Nanako at the moment
>>
>>159115102
At least Mana will have friends because she's not acting like a catty little bitch to keep everyone away from Toda. If she doesn't currently have a boyfriend, whatever.
>>
>>159114734
The only other boy we know that could satisfy that itch is the boy in the far corner of the 4th panel of >>159108242

But it's either that or no romantic ending at all. She's been doing fine without one.
>>
Wow Mana stop being a bitter bitch
>>
>>159117328
She's trying to. This is probably as non-bitch as she can get.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.