[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING SLUT YOU WERE SUCH A BEST AND YOU JUST... FUCK YOU FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: deleteutena.jpg (92KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
deleteutena.jpg
92KB, 700x522px
FUCKING SLUT

YOU WERE SUCH A BEST AND YOU JUST... FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Seriously though was she supposed to be a good guy or bad guy I can't tell
>>
File: notice.png (492KB, 752x556px) Image search: [Google]
notice.png
492KB, 752x556px
Neither. No one in Utena is entirely good or bad (except for Shiori who is the worst girl).

She's a total psycho bitch for the vast majority of the series, but she's got understandable reasons for being that way.
>>
>>159079830
ONSCREEN CRIMES OF ANTHY
>Anthy gets revenge on Nanami throughout the entire show, every animal mishap is implied to be caused by her.
>Anthy manipulated Mikage by appearing as Mamiya.
>Anthy manipulated the student council into fighting over the rose bride as part of Akio's schemes. She also emotionally torments Saionji/Miki/Juri to make them duel Utena.
>Anthy manipulated Utena into fighting, never really trusted until near the end, and still stabbed her from behind at the climax anyway.
>Anthy put up with her brother's antics due to her guilt, allowed everyone to suffer, and still betrayed him in the end, leaving Ohtori to rot.

Anthy is a bitch. All the hatred of the world wasn't enough.
>>
>>159079830
Anthy with her hair down is fucking hot.
>>
>>159080101
Incorrect
>>159080199
Correct
>>
File: nanamoo.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
nanamoo.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>159079830
She was fucked by her circumstances. Anthy avoided responsibility for herself and what her actions meant for other people for practically all of the duration of the series but Utena's sacrifice made her snap out of it and leave the comfort of being a child to grow in to an adult.
Also, Nanami a best.
>>
Is there an anime with better characters than Revolutionary Girl Utena?
>>
>>159080101
>Anthy is a bitch.

Anthy is a witch.
>>
File: utena_welp1.png (550KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
utena_welp1.png
550KB, 720x540px
>>
>>159080993
Can someone post the image with that manga artist meltdown when watching this on TV?
>>
>>159080958
Anthy is a switch.
>>
>>159080993
this pissed me off as well
>>
>>159081128
Anthy is a bait and switch actually
For the yurishitters
>>
>>159080699
Star Driver
>>
>>159080101
Also ridiculed Wakaba and made her cry just to get Utena to fight.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
File: keikaku.dib.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.dib.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159081771
What do you mean? Was she behind Saionji's letter in the first episode?
>>
>>159083536
Popular theory.
>>
>>159083536
>>159085198
I think it's never said explicitly, but Saionji is surprised when Utena accuses him of doing that, and denies it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.