[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this anime get so much hate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why does this anime get so much hate?
>>
>>159070185
It's popular.
>>
>>159070214
/thread
>>
>>159070185
Because it's the biggest anime of the past decade, and a lot of people genuinely like it, so a vocal minority actively hates it.
>>
>>159070270
Is it any good though?
>>
Neo-/a/ love it.
>>
>>159070288
Yeah it's pretty great, really original too which is rare for modern anime.
>>
>>159070214
This. People think it attracts too many normies (which it does) but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad series.
>>
>>159070621
>normies

Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>159070185
It was super popular in 2014 like it bought in a bunch of newfags from tumblr and reddit. I didnt really enjoy it until I watched the second season then rewatched the first
>>
>>159070214
fpbp
>>
>>159070214
/thread
>>
Probably the kind of production and direction it got. It's good to compare this anime with a Hollywood blockbuster, amazingly appealing for the masses but OK at best for people with more than half of a brain.
>>
>>159070288
S2 is good, S1 is shit.
>>
because it's boring and it's made for teenage girls
>>
>>159070185
Too popular. And then too much "best anime I have ever seen" (from people who barely start watching anime).
>>
>>159070214
Pretty much. But it's not necessarily popularity alone, but the fact that casuals constantly hail it as one of the best anime series ever made.

All in all, it's an okay show with some cool concepts and action. I've gotten pretty sick of the plot since it basically amounts to piling up a bunch of mysteries while refusing to answer more than one for every two that get added. And most of the answers end up being pretty unsatisfying. There aren't any other shows I've seen that have such a complete lack of payoff.
>>
>>159070185
It is cliche and stole the wall and monsters concept. Later story became shit and it shows that author can't write a story. It become popular thanks to girls and people who are under 18 years old.
>>
>>159074003
I actually liked S1 but the pacing was kinda fucked up here and there.
>>
>>159070214
This.
/a/ hates popular anime more news at 11.
>>
>>159074810
Agreed. Not sure which I like better since S1 at least had more episodes. Since S2 only had half the episodes it felt even more annoying when almost every other episode was shit.
>>
>>159070214
Fpbp
>>
>>159070214
>>159070185
Because it's awful.
>>
>>159074536
Are you talking about the anime or the manga?
I'd argue that there aren't many series that actually have as satisfying answers to the many mysteries. Granted, it did take a long fucking time to get some answers.
>>
>>159070185
Shingeki no sales
>>
>>159076346
Should have specified that I've only watched the anime. Though from what I've heard about the manga, I'm not expecting a lot of satisfaction.
>>
>>159074750
It's the least cliche big show there is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.