[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Record of Grancrest War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DDaTydzVwAAd9tU.jpg-orig.jpg (729KB, 1800x2605px) Image search: [Google]
DDaTydzVwAAd9tU.jpg-orig.jpg
729KB, 1800x2605px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-28/record-of-grancrest-war-anime-1st-promo-reveals-cast-january-premiere/.118129

PV
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5s2wab_grancrest-senki-record-of-grancrest-war-pv_tv

>The fantasy action light novel series takes place on a continent ruled by chaos. The chaos breeds disaster, but the Lords of the continent have the power of "Crest" (Holy Seal) that can calm the chaos and protect the people. However, before anyone realizes it, the rulers cast aside their creed of purifying the chaos, and instead start to fight each other for each others' Crests and to gain dominion over one another. The novels center on Siluca, an isolated mage who scorns the Lords for abandoning their creed, and a wandering knight named Theo, who is on a journey to train to one day liberate his hometown, which is under tyrannical rule. Siluca and Theo make an everlasting oath to each other as master and servant, and work together to reform this continent dominated by wars and chaos.
>>
>>159069378
>it's not another ishitekai
what's happening? i thought japs want to self insert themselves in everything.
>>
>>
>>159069691
>it's not another ishitekai
Too bad. At least that would be entertaining since from the manga chapters at least this seems cheesy and mediocre as hell.
>>
>>159069378
It from the author of Lodoss War, is it not?
>>
>>159071156
Yes.
>>
>Lodoss author
>Male MC with green hair
>Not shitekai
I dig it.
>>
>>159069378
Where's her tiny hat? A girl isn't complete without a tiny hat.
>>
The designs seem pretty generic, but I'm willing to give it a chance.
>>
>>159069691
There's regularly more non-isekai fantasy anime than isekai, though. Try actually watching anime.
>>
>>159069691
>what's happening?
Grancrest War is wrote by the Lodoss War author, so this is technically a kind of loose sequel rather than an original work.
>>
>>159069378
>not an isekai
>Lodoss author
>decent staff
>inevitable QUALITY
>mistaking the title for Grancest every time
I'm in
>>
>>159069378
It the mc a poorfag? Why couldn't he afford the rest of that white armor?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.