[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the hierarchy here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Hellsing_OVA_10_variant.jpg (311KB, 780x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Hellsing_OVA_10_variant.jpg
311KB, 780x1059px
>Vampires who create themselves (alucard)
>Vampires created by other vampires (seras)
>Werewolves?
>Fake Vampires
>Ghouls
>>
>>159066148
I need to read bram strokers dracula still don't really understand how he became one when he was human.
and don't forget alexander anderson
>>
Vampires scale infinitely so the more they grind the better they become but at the early levels they're weak. Vampires sired by high level Vampires get level boosted though.

Werewolves are as strong as high level vampires but they don't have to grind. They have no resistance to silver though so they're low tier if you know what you're doing.

Monsters of God are pay to win and take no skill to play. If you choose this class all the vampires that grinded to get good will never be friends with you.

Humans are OP but they have the highest skill cap.
>>
File: jc.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>don't forget alexander anderson
NEVER
>>
>>159066654
I'm saving this. It's gold
>>
>>159066242
The answer is gypsy magic.
>>
>>159066242
He sold his soul out of butthurt pretty much.
Major got offered the same deal.

It's not really a relevant aspect of the story, just consider that there's some form of primeval darkness that will try to get to you when you are at your weakest.
>>
>>159067114
ok I get it.
>butthurt
anon no, no one likes being butthurt
would major have become a vampire too? I feel like he should have become frankensteien to complete the trifecta, unless he was already supposed to be frankenstien?

>>159066654
>Monsters of God
which are? and where do half-vampires or half-werewolves fall into this? are they stronger?wait has there ever been a half-werewolf?
>Humans are OP but they have the highest skill cap.
I don't get this. are you saying they have the highest skill cap to reach in order to be op?
>>
>>159067376
Alexander got Helena's Nail from his guild and class changed from Human to Monster of God because he wasn't good enough to beat Alucard.

Nobody can beat the best human players but most human players are trash.
>>
>>159066148
>a ragtag group of inebriated nobles with wooden stakes randomly beats Alucard
>a military organisation with a several decades of preparations and planning with a revenge hellbent genius can't do the same
Hirano's bullshit > everything else. I am still mad about that ending. At least we got Seras' pantsu.
>>
>>159067526
>because he wasn't good enough to beat Alucard
wasn't it that he wasn't confident he could beat alucard the way he was .
so are monsters of god like people like angels and demigods and mythical beasts?

>Nobody can beat the best human players but most human players are trash
now is this actually true or we just fanwanking ourselves
>>
>>159067625
Van Helsing was the best human player of all time and he wrecked Alucard.
>>
>>159067609
wasnt alucard considerably stronger than he was when the aristocrats fought him? I would imagine he didnt have all those souls yet and they had guns not just stakes.
well most of them were vampires themselves and low tier at that.
>>159067733
>becomes a big wolf for the kill
what does that mean other than it looking cool?
>>
The nobles caught Alucard off guard in the book, and that's how they got him.
>>
>>159067609

>so are monsters of god like people like angels and demigods and mythical beasts?

I think they are just monsters in general, just that they are aligned with christianity, hell considering Hirano´s love of edge i think they are probably created from the same source that Alucard, other monsters were created from.

>>159067609
>>a ragtag group of inebriated nobles with wooden stakes randomly beats Alucard

They were human.

>>a military organisation with a several decades of preparations and planning with a revenge hellbent genius can't do the same

They were monsters.

Alucard has his whole bullshit rule of
>No monster can defeat the king of monsters
or what ever he said, so basically if he let himself be defeated , just like he lets Integra boss him around because he liked strong humans.
>>
Hirano's take on Dracula would be awesome. I'd like to see the true prequel to Hellsing. Not The Dawn, but an actual dracula story
>>
>>159066148
>God
>Alucard/Dracula
>Integra
>Others
>>
>>159069650
but god isnt in play here
>>159069603
what about vlad the impaler? pretty sure you need vlad the impaler to get the dracula
>>
>>159069742
That could be part of a true prequel to Hellsing. Have Alucard remember something or some shit
>>
>>159066148
I found hellsing ultimate extremely boring, first episode was alright but I aat
watched up to episode 4 and just got so bored of it.
>>
>>159069838
a flashback within a prequel?
>>159070001
don't like the alucard curbstomping?
>>
>>159067609
>a ragtag group of inebriated nobles with wooden stakes randomly beats Alucard
Wasn't implied that Alucard fell for Mina and they took advantage of it?
>>
>>159071087
and also that seras kinda looked liked mina and thats why he took her under his wing?
>>
>>159067609
Alucard only became this strong after Hellsing's alchemical experiments.
>>
>>159070734
That was one of the main aspects I enjoyes about the show. I think the animation and presentation of it all is what made me drop it. Also 50mins per episode made it more encumbersome. I enjoyes his other work Drifters a lot more since it had better animation and the comic relief bits were done less awkwardly.
>>
>>159067114
And the thing is that the major refused that offer, rather becoming a bio-mechanical abomination with the tiniest fraction of humanity still left in him so he could still proudly call himself human.
>>
>>159066148
I don't know
>>
>>159071087
I don't remember this. In the book, they use Mina's psychic connection, after being forced to drink Dracula's blood, as Dracula's little fuck you to Van Hellsing and Harker, in order to track him.
>>
>>159073811
Alucard was already the strongest vampire ever before the experiments. Most of his abilities he exhibits in the show are his vampire abilities from beforehand. So it still doesn't really make a lot of sense desu
>>
>>159079236
Yeah, but for sure he was not able to summon all the people he consumed. He had a castle and a bunch of ghouls, unable to fully utilise his power.
>>
>>159079597
Alucard specifically tells Luke to summon his familiars, as part of his true vampire nature or whatever. The horde of souls he uses is clearly a vampire trait
>>
All of these questions are why I want a true prequel (not The Dawn) to Hellsing. It'd clear up a lot of stuff. Maybe once Drifters is finished.
>>
>>159079670
Do you really think Alucard summoned all 4million of his familiars against a bunch of nobles? He was improved in this regard by Hellsing. He had a castle and many subjects which had to be cleared, but he was not as powerful as was during the London attack
>>
>>159080164
Ohhh okay. I see what you're saying now. I thought you were trying to say the entire concept of summoning souls was a Hellsing thing. You were talking about the quantity, in which case, yeah. That was probably a Hellsing improvement
>>
Personally, I hold to the idea that Hellsing didn't give Alucard any new abilities. They just massively upgraded his existing ones. Even before he got them, he still survived a stake through the heart, which tells me he probably wasn't even killable beforehand.
>>
>>159080579
I agree with you in that regard. It was mentioned a few times that Alucard's castle was ransacked and his ghouls taken care of when Van Helsing slew him.
>>
>>159074821
close enough.
>>159080692
>>159080579
wait, where was it implied that they experimented on him? and why would they experiment on him to make him stronger when all they have is his word that he will be thier pet?
>>
File: j4Q2mDL.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j4Q2mDL.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>159067841
It's implied that back in the XIX century, Alucard was a scrub.
Hellsings used their occult shit powerlevel him into oblivion and changed his class from Vampire to an Eldritch Abomination.

>>159081723
Integra openly states it early in the OVA and in the corresponding chapter.
It's when he self-res'es and Anderson is like "WHAT THE FUCK!?! i staked his ass and loped his head off, VAMPIRES DON'T WORK THAT WAY!"

Before his upgrades he was probably Awakened Seras tier + ability to control his Zambambos and summon a familiar or two.
I.e a fucking monster but not beyond human capability to defeat if his condescending ass gets too full of himself and the Hunters have a decent plan going to exploit his weaknesses.
>>
>>159082156
>t's when he self-res'es and Anderson is like "WHAT THE FUCK!?! i staked his ass and loped his head off, VAMPIRES DON'T WORK THAT WAY!
I just assumed alexander thought he was dealing with a regulr high tier vampire instead of the king of all vampires. so the level thing is like he literally needs his masters permission to open up the last few levels where he is an eldritch abomination? but then how would they even control him after he gets it most likely they have a failsafe but all I have to go on is that he lost a battle and living by some code of "the winners decide what to do witht he losers" so if they want him as a pet hes thier pet.
>>
>>159066242
>he became one when he was human
God cursed him to become bloodsucking monster. It is a punishment for sin he made.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.