[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally everyone across the globe loves his films and recognize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (54KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 590x330px
>Literally everyone across the globe loves his films and recognize him as the greatest director
>/a/ does not
What went wrong?
>>
Hayao "I love little girls" Miyazaki
>>
You literally contradict yourself, OP.
>>
Hayao "I get mad when someone else puts a little girl as the main character" Miyazaki
>>
I fucking love Princess Mononoke
>>
>>159065077
Hayao "everything is literally masturbation" Miyazaki
>>
>>159065077
>the greatest director
wasn't that dead guy from the perfect blue film considered the best director among everybody?
>>
>hayao "fuck your waifu" miyazaki
>hayao "your waifu isn't real" miyazaki
>hayao "anime in general is shit" miyazaki
fuck him
>>
>>159065077
not /a/ here, got lost on my way to my regular board. I hate his movies and most anime in general
>>
>>159065077
Faggot himself said he can't stand his films. Why do you like something even it's dad can't love?
>>
>>159065077
/a/ doesn't consider Miyazaki anime. I can't really articulate this without having to unironically use the word weeaboo, but that's really what it comes down to.
>>
>>159065077
Because the average person has shit taste and loves hack directors.
>>
>>159065584
>/a/ is a single person who happens to be me
>>
>>159065077
He is a good director, but an awful human being. Everything makes him angry as of late.
>>
>>159065077
Americucks are conditioned to love everything Mickey Mouse tries to sell them. See also: Marvelshit, Shit Wars, etc.
>>
>>159065651
Goro please.
>>
>>159065651
>Miyazaki is an awful human being
Because he doesn't like the state of an industry? Fuck off. He'd be an awful human being if he sat around all day doing nothing.
>>
>>159065077
Every 4chan board is contrarian for their respective category. /tv/ hates Tarantino, /co/ hates capeshit, /v/ hates Kojima, etc. yet, like here, people like to shitpost about them.
>>
>>159065651
>human being
Human bean*
>>
>>159065818
>/tv/ hates Tarantino, /co/ hates capeshit, /v/ hates Kojima
Which is not surprising, considering all of it is shit.
>>
>>159065789
Because he doesn't like the state of humanity.
>>
>>159066129
>implying anything wrong with that
Humanity is a stale meme. We need something new.
>>
His work is about growing as a person, /a/ can't stand this.
>>
>>159066129
Yeah, no. He just doesn't like otaku. You just expand that to mean "all of humanity" in your head because you're an otaku.
>>
>>159065077
>Miyazaki hates anime
>/a/ hates anime

Honestly it's hard to see why there's not more common ground.
>>
>>159065818
>equating Tarantino with Miyazaki
I don't even.
>>
>>159065077
only retards think that old hack's work is good or in any way care about him existing.
>>
He triggers the worthless humans know as otakus/neets/weaboos.
>>
>>159066256
Wasn't he fantasizing about Tokyo drowning recently.
>>
>>159065818
/v/ doesn't hate Kojima considering what happened after he got fired and that the entire board was taken over after MGSV got released
And there are still MGS threads
I don't see anyone making anything but hate threads for Miyazaki on /a/
>>
>>159065077 (OP)
I don't hate him, but even before browsing /a/ I remember watching Chihiro and Howl's Moving Castle and thinking it was boring and the story mostly didn't make sense. I guess he was trying to evoke the feeling of old legends and that stuff, but it seriously seemed that the story advanced at random. The animation is excellent, that's undeniable, but the movies themselves... well, I think they would be fine if you were into surreal things, but I know most people isn't, so I can't help but feel people hype him just because he got some awards instead of actually watching his movies, which is even more evident if you take into account the fact that most people only know about Chihiro. I haven't watched all of his movies, I can say that I liked Totoro and Nausicaa, but still I can't shake the feeling that he's extremely overrated. The fact that he's an old senile jerk that can call an experiment in 3D animation an "insult to life itself" doesn't really help, he really looks like an old grandpa trying to tear up younger people out of pure spite, while pretending he's imparting wisdom.

>>159065133
Don't you know that /a/'s servers are on the Moon?
>>
>>159065077
Everything he made pre 2000 was actually good, but with 17 years of mediocrity after that its easy to see why people dont appreciate any of his work
>>
>>159065077

We agree with him, that anime was a mistake.
>>
>>159065315
>crossboarder newfags hate Miyazaki
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>159065818
>/tv/ hates Tarantino
True.
>/co/ hates capeshit
Nah, they hate what it's become, specifically what Marvel has become.
>/v/ hates Kojima
False.
>>
>>159065077
Grossly overrated and essentially a bitter senile old fart now. He wasn't my favorite director even 15 years ago and the reasons people love Ghibli films generally has little to do with Miyazaki's directing.
>>
>>159065818
>/tv/ hates Tarantino
huh, he is not the best ever but to hate the guy it's kinda hard, at least you know what you're getting with his films
>>
File: 1417383187367.png (202KB, 530x410px) Image search: [Google]
1417383187367.png
202KB, 530x410px
Keit-ai found a way to outgross Spirited Away.
>>
Hayo "feminist man" Miyazaki.
>>
>>159065253
Satoshi Kon, and yeah. Basically.

He deserves it too, he made some damn good films.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.