[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: chtholly.png (954KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chtholly.png
954KB, 1920x1200px
Did you cry /a/non?
>>
>>159063611
I almost did, but I hope she will be back in LN. I have no idea how bad is it there though.
>>
>>159063611
nope. just upset
>>
I still wonder why she had to die. Also what happened to Willem and the other girl? Did they both die too?
>>
>>159065564
nope
>>
Why would I cry when Ctholly became happiest girl in the world?
>>
It was confusing desu, who was the baby at the end? What happened to my boi Willem and Nephrem?
>>
>>159065620
Because she didn't become the happiest married woman in the world.
>>
>>159065649
Read the LNs
>>
>>159065618
Then where are they?
>>159065654
Isn't the baby just Chtholly reincarnated?
>>
>>159065564
The anime only covered up to Vol 3, which is why the anime ended with unanswered questions.
>>
>>159065669
But I can't read nip
>>
>>159065669

Are they translated?
>>
>>159063611
There's another thread up for this. But yes, yes I did.
>>
Nephren best girl.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
>>
What's the difference between SukaSuka and SukaMoka? Is it the sequel?
>>
>>159065649
>who was the baby at the end?
>>159065671
>Isn't the baby just Chtholly reincarnated?
Nephren and Willem's son,
>>
>>159065838
>What's the difference between SukaSuka and SukaMoka?
They replaced MC.
Willen was replaced with Shota-kun
>>
>>159066166
So basically it's the same storyline but with new characters then?
>>
>>159065838
>>159066358
Timeskip, focused on the the 4 older lolis and new guy
>>
>>159066358
>So basically it's the same storyline
+-,
>but with new characters then ?

We've got some new characters, but most SukaSuka characters are present in SukaMoka
>>
I just want volume 5 to be translated.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.