[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DC2CyeKVwAARFf3.jpg large.jpg (395KB, 1495x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DC2CyeKVwAARFf3.jpg large.jpg
395KB, 1495x2048px
Spoilers out

The mysterious person blinded the demon with something like smoke.
This intervention upset the demons.
Ray passed out while wondering if this guy could possibly be Minerva.
Ray woke-up in a cave and found Emma besides him.
The mysterious girl appeared. She seemed happy Emma gets better and she led them to the other children.
Ray asked who is she, her name is [Sonju ? ] and he asked her if she'is or she knows Minerva, but she doesn't know anything about him.
Ray thanks her for the help and asked her : Why are some demons helping out the "the food" ?
He said : 'I know you and that man are demons, so tell me why !?"
Sonju appears holding a spear behind him !

Another cliffhanger.
>>
norman back asap pls, i miss you
>>
>>159061543
I don't get it, so much is happening but I can't bring myself to care after the escape.
>>
>>159061617
same, orphanage's climate was god tier but now its 3/10
>>
>>159061543
So, they really aredemons
>>
>>159061700
>orphanage's climate was god tier
it wasn't. it was just infodumping and cliffhangers like it is right now.
>>
This is boring without Norman. Please come back.
>>
>>159064692
two gary-stus? no, thanks.
>>
>>159064820
Better than the generic black hair Gary Stu.
>>
>>159061543
This manga is shit now.
>>
>>159065256
and norman was not generic? please.
>>
>>159061543
I am disappointed I was excited with each chapter but now is boring.
>>
>>159065460
How is Norman generic?
>>
I really don't understand when people say it was great before and now it's horrible. The writing structure is exactly the same: they talk and talk and talk and then there is a cliffhanger. It has always been like that. The difference is that now the setting has changed. And considering that the characters have never been the focus (so much so that there is always someone complaining about their lack of personality), the presence or absence of Norman or Mama or Phill or whatever is almost irrelevant, these characters only existed to talk about plans. Shit, we have a dark forest and giant monsters now, the perfect ingredients of a story like that, and yet it makes no difference.
>>
>>159065835
>tltr: except for the covers, neverland was always mediocre.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.