[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking called this shit. Recent interview with Togashi regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I fucking called this shit. Recent interview with Togashi regarding the Chrollo and Hisoka fight.

>I wanted readers to focus on how the two characters were able to fight and determine a clear winner while remaining standing, but as expected, it was difficult to make it interesting. Another thing I wanted to do was to have the person who says "I'll 100% win" actually win, because most of the time, they end up losing.

So there you have it. I'm going to make even more bold predictions. People are going to assume that Togashi brought back Hisoka to get his revenge on on Kuroro and actually kill him, the next time around they fight. But I think that Togashi is pretty self aware in regards to that as well and Kuroro will put the clown down for good, next time they fight. Togashi will say that, "most people expected to see the main character fight his rival from the beginning of the series, but I wanted to do something different. Gon's character arc has completed and he has no reason to fight Hisoka after his encounter at Heaven's arena."

Screenshot this, it will happen. Danchou will win this fight, but will probably be killed by Kurapika at the end of all of this. Because even though Togashi develops characters to be more sympathetic as the series goes on, he is very much about giving characters their just desserts for the shit they've done.
>>
>>159047433
I kind of liked Hisoka because he actually felt like the rogue element he was intended to be. From a narrative perspective, I can see why Togashi thus staved away from killing either character, because they add flavour to the story.

Dunno if I would call the fight a "big" moment though because the ending felt a little anti-climatic but I think even if Hisoka had either outright died or won, it would still be a bit disappointing anyway? Maybe just because it feels like both characters have yet to completely outlive their purpose?
>>
Yeah, I think Hisoka will die for good, seems like a Togashi move, and I actually love the idea (not because I don't like Hisoka, I actually like his character)
>>
>>159049242

I just want the O MY RUBBER NEN posting to stop.
>>
has the shitposting reach 2ch lel
>>
>>159049732

no
>>
>>159049568
O
>>
>>159050243
MY
>>
>>159050394
RUBBER
>>
>>159050456
NEN
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.