[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Feature-Endride-01[1].jpg (410KB, 2667x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Feature-Endride-01[1].jpg
410KB, 2667x1500px
was endride good?
was it just a 24 ep generic shonenshit?
im thinking of watching it through but dont want to commit if its a pile of steaming garbage
>>
It's generic and the animation is shit. It feels like a saturday morning cartoon but for some reason this was also comfy as fuck. It's like an early 2000's anime. I won't blame you if you drop it though.
Also Asanaga was best villain of the season.
>>
>>159042714
5 episodes in

i agree with you totally so far
>>
>>159042714
The threads while it was airing were very comfy too.
>>
>>159042308
wtf is this gay shit ???
>>
>>159042308
THEY HAVE THE SAME DAD!!!
>>
File: Endride.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Endride.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>159042308
It was pretty good. Had a really rare ending that I haven't seen really any anime do. I had a webm to post but 4chan says it is corrupt. Must be 4chan x fucking something up.
>>
>>159044466
>Had a really rare ending that I haven't seen really any anime do

If you don't mind me asking, what was it?
>>
I remember the brown girl, she was cute
>>
>>159044466
>. I had a webm to post but 4chan says it is corrupt.
just ignore that you can post it
>>
>>159046491
Basically the big bad was defeated and he was pretty much set for life in a world that he had many friends and allies there unlike the surface where he had nothing. But in the end there was a big party and he left for the bathroom and just went back to the surface forever. He could never go back and it was pretty much like a dream. It was told better than I could have explained. Kind of like john carter of mars ending.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.