[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (230KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230KB, 500x375px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
Depth perception.
>>
>>159021697
Just wanted solid vision technology to see his wife again.
>>
>>159021954
He can just ask to lend the tech in exchange of some fund or something.
>>
women are always the problem
>>
FACE UP
>>
>Creates Duel Monsters
>Doesn't keep gamebreaking cards for his own use
>>
>>159021697
gay pharaoh shit
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (42KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42KB, 529x278px
>>159023876
Toons were stupid OP by Duel Kingdom rules

>You can't attack life points directly
>No tributes

You can't attack toons because they hide in the book also in the anime Pegasus can use the book to turn any controlled monster into a toon version of itself. Change of Heart would be insanely OP with that ability.

It's the application of more OCG like rules what fucked them.
>>
>>159021697
He just wanted to steal an ancient egyptian artifact, seize control of a billion dollar company, and resurrect his dead wife. And he would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling-
>>
>>159021697
I wish he didn't become a jobber after Duelist Kingdom.
>>
>>159021697
he wanted to resurrect his dead wife using top notch technology Kaiba made but do you think Kaiba would've agreed if Pegasus simply walked in and request him that? For Kaiba if it's not related to games or personal interest then is not worth his time
>>
>>159021697
He fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter
>>
>>159029313
Kaiba's autism claims another victim. Truly an unparalleled god of card games
>>
Why didn't he just make himself a bunch of cards that draw all the parts of Exodia?
>>
>>159023024
FACE DOWN
>>
>>159021697
he was a westaboo
>>
His waifu keeps exploding.
>>
>>159022132
I can't think of an anime that doesn't have a woman fuck shit up.
>>
>>159029254
He was always one
>>
>>159032658
How can a white man be a westaboo? He's an American.
>>
>>159032737
Sure is summer.
>>
>>159021697
Didn't he die right after the Duelist Kingdom arc in the manga? What was the significance of him still being around in the show?
>>
>>159021697
Couldn't handle being best boy in the show without his red wine spritzers
>>
>>159021697

Yugi boy
>>
GORGONZOLA CHEESE AND THE WORLD'S FINEST WINE
>>
>>159027078
Change of heart is still pretty OP
>>
>>159037646
Does this game even have counterspells?
>>
>>159036661
He's an extravagant millionaire, great filler potential.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.