[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters with design that doesn't fit their personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1498484395828.png (534KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498484395828.png
534KB, 1000x750px
ITT: Characters with design that doesn't fit their personality

Pic related, she looked like someone who would stab you to death just for looking at her wrong
>>
>>159014870
Some people are just born with that look. It's called a resting bitch face. They're not always a bitch, but there's nothing they can do outside of plastic surgery.
>>
>>159014870
But that is her personality.
>>159015115
She is a bitch though.
>>
>>159015746
No she isn't, she's just reserved.
>>
File: image.jpg (496KB, 800x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496KB, 800x984px
>Looks like cute, cheerful, and enthusiastic girl in kimono
>Actually an emotionless rape victim who literally believes she's a doll and is plotting the death of her only friend and ally by manipulating her brother into murdering her simply because she thinks that's what her obligation is to do
>>
File: me.png (401KB, 852x930px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
401KB, 852x930px
>>159014870
>Looks like a normalfag
>Is actually intelligent, nihilistic and has a great sense of humor
>>
>>159016153
Which anime is that character from?
>>
>>159017316
Boku no pico
>>
>>159015115
If anything they should do plastic surgery to get this look.
>>
>>159014870
i thought she was melee
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.