[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ethnicity is Annie? Armin is clearly Aryan, but that gigantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-06-26_21-22-34.png (941KB, 1290x758px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26_21-22-34.png
941KB, 1290x758px
What ethnicity is Annie? Armin is clearly Aryan, but that gigantic snout makes me question Annie.
>>
maybe a slavshit
>>
>>159012222
Eldian
>>
>>159012446
>eldians
>white
>>
File: tumblr_inline_muiukfVMQ81qiuh5y.png (165KB, 423x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_muiukfVMQ81qiuh5y.png
165KB, 423x378px
>>159012222
Annie is actually in love with eren, He's the only man in her life to ever bring her some kind of happiness. Even her and her father have a toxic relationship. Yet this cute oblivious boy she met brought her joy and help shift her world view, with his ignorant yet passionate ideals.

His enthusiasm and dedication for getting stronger as well as going against the current ,against all odds had a great impression on annie.
She thought it was especial cute how excited he was when learning a new move, it made her smile :^)
She had wished she could be like him but admits she's a weak person at heart, scared to oppose the marley empire, yet she wishes for the courage to do so.

When she wakes up next chapter, she'll learn that eren possess the founding titan and humanity now has the colossal titan under their control. Meaning opposing marley is now a viable option and not just stupid optimism. She'll then join eren and the walldians to help save the eldians and destroy the marley she hates so much. So that the eldians stuck in marley, weak people forced along the current, can be considered human too.
>>
>>159012222
Armin isn't middle eastern.
>>
>>159012222
>he's never heard of an aquiline nose
>For Western racial anthropologists such as Madison Grant (in The Passing of the Great Race (1911) and other works) and William Z. Ripley, the aquiline nose is characteristic of the peoples they variously identify Nordic, Teutonic, Celtic, Norman, Frankish, and Anglo-Saxon. Grant, after defining the Nordics as having aquiline noses, went back through history and found such a nose and other characteristics he called "Nordic" in many historically prominent men. Among these were Alexander the Great, Dante Alighieri, "all the chief men of the Renaissance", as well as King David. Grant identified Jesus Christ as having had those "physical and moral attributes" (emph. added).
>>
>>159013789
>Grant identified Jesus Christ as having had those "physical and moral attributes"
>no actual depiction of Jesus exists
>only artistic interpretations which invariably make him the race of the culture what made them
>>
>hate most shipperfag shit
>OP made me realize Annie/Armin is kind of cute

Fuck. It's happening.
>>
>>159013846
>the culture what made them
Holy shit, I've become a retard. I blame the heat here in arizona. It fries the brain I says.
>>
File: 1460093428567.jpg (28KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460093428567.jpg
28KB, 250x250px
Jewish
>>
>>159013789
>>159014131
>An aquiline nose (also called a Roman nose or, derogatorily, hook nose)
>>
>>159013789
aquiline noses are not the same as hook noses like Annie's
>>
File: 699116f6379bc0f9e810b13a9bd80aef.jpg (808KB, 1280x1783px) Image search: [Google]
699116f6379bc0f9e810b13a9bd80aef.jpg
808KB, 1280x1783px
>>159014159
Nice try Goldstein but the majority of romans had straight noses.
>>
>>159014276
That is a hook nose you retard, Shlomo's is more curved.
>>
>>159014335
Annie's nose is more curve than that faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.