[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's actually going to happen? Remember, we are in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mibQFOL.jpg (533KB, 854x1230px) Image search: [Google]
mibQFOL.jpg
533KB, 854x1230px
So what's actually going to happen? Remember, we are in one of the most crucial points of the manga.

>casca is not going to be the same even when healed
>guts making a decision what to do next based on casca's character
>godhand making its moves
>other stuff that we don't know about now

This is it lads, shit's going down really soon

mfw hiatus right fucking now
>>
>>158983083
>>casca is not going to be the same even when healed

You mean she'll become an edgy and angsty cunt?
>>
>>158983144
It was implied many times that she isn't going to be the same even if healing is successful.

Don't know how she's gonna change, but that's interesting for sure.
>>
>>158983144
I actually hope this is the case, one of the main themes about casca is that she has always ceded control of her own life and ambitions first to Griffith and his dream and then to guts and his dream. I think her coming out of this and wanting to go stab the shit out of Griffith regardless of guts/everyone else feelings on the matter and regardless of the consequences will drive the story forward quite nicely

Also it would be cool to have all the progress of guts characterwise in terms of using his sword to protect put to the test by the one he was protecting
>>
>>158983144
Cant wait
>>
I don't even know where the story could go from here. Going to kill Griffith just because Casca might want to sounds forced. Griffith's new buddies and city don't seem "evil" either. If it's revealed that Griffith has some sort of evil plan then that would feel out of character and forced as well. There's just no proper way to continue this shit.
>>
>>158986001
I don't think Guts really cares if they're evil or not, nor is it likely for Casca to do so. Berserk isn't exactly black and white in its morality.
>>
>>158986001
The conflict is that Guts will want Casca to stay on the island while he goes to kill Griffith but Casca will insist on coming along and taking personal revenge or else she kills herself or something. She's going to be the new Black Swordswoman, the edgy and angry one who serves both as a foil to the new Dad-Guts and a reflection of how he used to be before recovering his smile and optimism, and how far he's come
>>
>>158983144
You know after all that happened to her it's kind of justified.
>>
>>158983083
>It turns up Casca was only pretending to be potato to run away from responsibilities and confronting eclipse.
>>
>>158987679
>I have pretended to be mentally retarded for eight years
>>
>>158988041
"That's right, I shat myself and sat drooling in a corner for eight years just to get away from all this. Your long journey and life-threatening attempts to get me back to normal were all for nothing"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.