[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this one of the best anime to be released? fuck yes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Is this one of the best anime to be released?

fuck yes
>>
Dragon Ball GT
>>
>>158977246
If you're a middle-school shounenshitter, sure.
>>
>>158978603
What anime would you consider good?
>>
>>158977246
>filtered tumblr gif
lurk for 2 years before posting
>>
It's definitely high quality anime, but the MC is such a fucking shonen stereotype it hurts.
>>
>>158977246
if he wasn't such a bitch and finally man up it would be decent
>>
>>158977246
Not really it's really generic.
>>
>cookie cutter trope filled shounenshit is best anime

Sure is /v/ in here.
>>
>>158981020
something you haven't heard of, i'm sure.
>>
>>158981020
planetes is great, wog is great, aots2 is great
>>
>>158981132
Anime Only.

Deku's whole character is like Shiggy. They're both about learning. Deku is learning how to be a hero after getting powers. And shiggy is learning to be a villain after losing his master. Deku starts to really shine after the Todoroki fight.
>>
>>158981849
Deku's best qualities are things he inherently does. Shiggy is just a butthurt loser that needs his Sensei and babysitter to calm him down every time things don't go his way because he treats life like a videogame even though he sucks too much at it.
>>
>>158981885
Well, they do explain that it's like "a man child".
Shiggy is inherently autistic, but he was made to be that way. AfO wanted him like that because he'd be easier to manipulate like that, so he coddled him while teaching him to hate heroes and society. He wanted him to be school shooter tier. But it doesn't change the fact that shiggy is intelligent, and his best talent is his ability to learn quickly. It what makes him a good leader.
He's a shit tier villain now, but he's getting better. He went from the stupid shit that was the Saturday Morning Cartoon villain raid with a group of shitty villains, to working with the Yakuza and planning to backstab them. If you can't appreciate that, then I don't know what to say.
>>
>>158977246
haha
no
This shit was stale for like 50 chapters in manga and it is stale in the anime format. Enjoy your pretty pictures, brainlet.
>>
>>158981961
Why even post in Hero Academia threads if you hate them, grape?
>>
>>158981978
Because it's funny. This shit is still better than the previous generation like Naruto and Bleach, and the best ongoing of 10's, volleyball, seven sins and clover all turned out really fucking gay. I'm just saying it's really fucking cliche and a waste of superb animation.
>>
>>158981473
Then you're a fucking hipster
>>
>>158981083
This
>>
>>158983970
Both are equally shit though.
>>
>>158983970
I'm not sure what you're doing here since you don't seem to like /a/?
>>
>>158977246
It's one giant shonen stereotype with shallow character. You can have shounen done well (see- HxH) but BnHA is absolute garbage.
>>
>>158977246
I'm just happy they're giving it a treatment it deserved
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.