[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this? A little extreme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Curiosity killed the cat.png (391KB, 891x465px) Image search: [Google]
Curiosity killed the cat.png
391KB, 891x465px
What do you think of this? A little extreme?
>>
>>158972302
no step on snek
>>
>>158972302
Definitely extreme, the quality of the series based on the 1 translated chapter doesn't seem to warrant all these threads.
>>
>>158972479
We're just trying to get a TL-anon mainly.
>>
>>158972302
Madman
>>
>>158972302
what the hell is she doing
>>
>>158975086
Resistance against poisons training.
>>
>literally every kanji has furigana
Dostedt?
>>
>>158975444
new to Japanese?
>>
>>158975478
I was under the impression that literate Nip readers didn't need furigana since the context would make the reading intuitive. Then again I am just a baka gaijin so what do I know.
>>
>>158972302
she appears to be extremely excited to see what's going to happen
>>
This manga is super obscure with like 1 translated chapter out. Are you the same guy who shits out all these threads in order to purposely cultivate interest?
>>
>>158976160
Occasionally, but I'm not just one guy. There are others who made threads for this series.
>>
>>158976300
I hope you're only doing this because you've read the raws and it's actually really well written. I like stories with this sort of setting but I have a feeling that it's going to turn out to be just an average webnovel story with no direction and poor writing.

It's nice that you can get excited about a series but I hope you don't go overboard and relentlessly shill some garbage. We don't want another Goblin Slayer.
>>
>>158977026
And Goblin Slayer never given proper names to their characters, giving me no sense of respecting any of the characters. Kusuriya's story is rather well-received, having been in the top sugoi list (not saying much), and the direction is leading to being a doctor permanently within the palace if I'm correct. It's enough to keep your attention with the setting and Maomao. I never understood why it switched from novel to LN. Oh well.
>>
File: 1495330955858.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1495330955858.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>158972376
>>
>>158975528
Your impression was correct, your assumption that this manga was written for literate readers isn't.
>>
>>158977374
Will she gain weight to reach a normal weight-range (as opposed to underweight) and develop a more feminine figure?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.