[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still can't decide if I should watch Kai or the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

I still can't decide if I should watch Kai or the original Z. Please help convince me one way or the other.

Things worth noting:
>Yes, I'm watching Dragon Ball first
>It's the Dub
>No, I really don't want to read the manga
>>
>No, I really don't want to read the manga

Literally why? You save so much time reading the manga and it's just better than both anime in every way.

But choose kai I guess.
>>
>>158970233
Yeah I'm with this fag, read it thoroughly and then go back and watch the fights, and arale episodes for fun.
>>
Watch TFS instead faggit
>>
>>158970117
It really just depends on what you want out of it. Kai is more true to the source material and doesn't deviate so much, but the original DbZ has more in it, some of the filler is tedious but some of it is worth watching if you really enjoy the series.
>>
>>158970481
>watch youpoop cancer.
No
>>
File: DBZ_Screenshot_0268.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ_Screenshot_0268.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
>>158970117
Watch the original.
>>
>>158970671
They've picked up since the first season and it's more story driven rather than being just editing jokes.
>>
>>158971046
But it's literally the same story as DBZ. You'd be better off just watching the original.
>>
>>158970117
No. Fuck off. Rec threads are against the rules.
>>
File: meme_stream_reply_smashing_bait.jpg (300KB, 751x558px) Image search: [Google]
meme_stream_reply_smashing_bait.jpg
300KB, 751x558px
>>158970481
>>
File: 1497181083881.jpg (488KB, 1440x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497181083881.jpg
488KB, 1440x2048px
>>158970117
watch Z.
Reason. ost is an invaluable masterpiece

actually,watch DB first.
>>
>>158970117
>i can't do anything for myself so please spoonfeed me, internet!
There's this amazing tool called Google, I suggest you try it out.
>>
>>158970117
Kai. Trust me.
>>
>>158970117
You really cant go wrong, expect maybe the ocean dub edited and other edited versions see that shit uncut for the blood
>>
>>158970117
>Not pirating the Ocean Dub
>The original OVER 9000 and true Vegeta/Piccolo god kings
>>
>>158970117
Watch DB, DBZ, and Super. Proceed to download the OST and read the manga with the OST playing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.