[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a revived Golden Cell be the strongest character in all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: Lakers Cell.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lakers Cell.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
Would a revived Golden Cell be the strongest character in all of Dragonball?

>hasn't trained a day in his life yet after absorbing the androids he casually outstrips all the other saiyans
>he has zenkai boosts from saiyan genetics so he can just keep blowing himself up like kid buu and with frieza and namekian genetics he can survive in space and regenerate
>he literally is the perfect fighter and with even a little bit of training he can probably outstrip whis in no time
>>
>>158969941
nah goku always finds a way
>>
>>158970054

This. All of this.
>>
>his training method is just killing himself over and over until he's strong

Sure, why not.
>>
>>158969941
Untill Buu get's an OP godlike form out of nowhere
>>
>>158969941
He repented and was reincarnated
>>
>to be the strongest you simply change the color of your ki and hair, skin color.

Super was a mistake.
>>
>>158969941
Potentially, though a Cell composed of even more genetic material from various parties may be stronger. Imagine Cell with Beerus's DNA.
>>
>>158970342
Z
The spikiness and length of your hair determines power.
>>
>>158970342
Did the manga cover how vegeta got SSB?
>>
>>158970410
You're right z was never good. It stopped being good after dragonball.
>>158970453
By picking up some hair dye and asking nulla to dye his hair.
>>
>>158969941
But does he have the power of asspulls?
>>
>>158970410
This was cool at the time, also the detailed differences between hair spike shape, muscle density, and electricity did a lot to make it feel special. Besides, it was just a single transformation with different plateaus and ki distribution methods.
>>
>>158970515
To be fair, Cell almost always had the power of plot convenience at his disposal.
>>
>>158970515
Cell was absolutely full of asspulls.
>>
>>158970852
Name literally 5 you fucking cant
>>
>>158970852
>Explodes.
>Regenerates from a single cell.
Right fair enou-
>I ALSO LEARNED INSTANT TRANMISSION BECAUSE REASONS.
Um.
>>
>>158969941
Shall I get the Cell Madara pasta?
>>
>>158970947
>>Explodes.
>>Regenerates from a single cell.
>Right fair enou-

In the sub, he specifies he can only survived due to a nucleus in his head, the very same head that Goku completely incinerated in their fight, making the whole ordeal even stupider.
>>
>>158970967
Please do
>>
>>158970307
Why would buu get a godlike form?
>>
File: 303432.jpg (435KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
303432.jpg
435KB, 4000x3000px
>>158971443
Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.
>>
File: Screenshot_geene8.png (419KB, 403x616px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_geene8.png
419KB, 403x616px
>>158969941
Not even worth a hakai
>>
s there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
File: 1434472624016.jpg (772KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1434472624016.jpg
772KB, 5000x5000px
>>158975436
Oh man.
>>
>>158969941
>tfw he can achieve SSG easy by vomiting 5 juniors

>>158972642
Eats a hakaishin or angel at best.
>>
Daily reminder that SSJ is an acceptable terminology.
>>
File: Monaka-Anime.png (183KB, 458x665px) Image search: [Google]
Monaka-Anime.png
183KB, 458x665px
>>158975436
Why did you forget the strongest character in the whole series?
>>
>>158975436
Im saving that one
>>
File: 1490207389317.png (190KB, 325x430px) Image search: [Google]
1490207389317.png
190KB, 325x430px
>>158969941
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO STOP HOSING HIM DOWN WITH YOUR BUTTERY YELLOW IMPOTENT MANLOVE FOR JUST ONE GODDAMN THREAD

HE'S FUCKING DEAD AND HE WAS A WORTHLESS GENETIC MUTANT WHO DIED TO A JOBBER WHICH IS SO BITCH IT MEANS *HE DOESN'T EVEN GET TO GO TO HELL, DO NOT PASS GO, LEAVE EXISTENCE*
>>
File: 1496718670467.png (37KB, 354x234px) Image search: [Google]
1496718670467.png
37KB, 354x234px
>>158970236
>>
File: Super Satan.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Super Satan.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>158975436
Impressive. Now Mr Satan should actually need to put in a little bit of effort to defeat him now.
But only a little bit.
>>
>>158975695
So is Gin *THE* God of Destruction among his peers? Who is greater? The Supreme universe, or the Ultimate one?
>>
>>158971329
>in the sub
Or you know, just the manga, the canon source.
As stupid as that is, it could probably be explained away with Cell having more than one nucleus, and the one he used here was specifically the one in his head.

The reality is that Toriyama is a hack, of course.
>>
>>158969941

Also the look would suit him unlike Frieza, it just looks dumb on him.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.