[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One piece thread, NO SHIPPING ALLOWED EDITION please parti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: one piece.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
one piece.png
2MB, 1280x720px
One piece thread,

NO SHIPPING ALLOWED EDITION

please participate in my straw(hat) poll:
it'S a long term study I feel like it needs much more votes to be insightful

http://www.strawpoll.me/5480436

also:

how does /a/ view the strawhats stregth wise? I feel like they're still a fair bit below the top of the top and I'm almost 100% certain there will be another time skip.
what I believe is that the conecept of yonko will be dead in a few arcs.

worst genners will keep backstabbing and cooperating to take out the yonko with no real (single) successors. it will just be a mess of many strong pirates that have worked with each other and fucked each other over trying to gain as much advantage over the others as possible, with luffy emerging as pirate king by finding the one piece.
thoughts?
>>
>>158957055
>I'm almost 100% certain there will be another time skip.
*will NOT
>>
>>158957055
Why did you sum up everything before the Grandline as "East Blue"? I love Arlong Park, but the Captain Morgan arc is kinda dull.

Also, you forgot Punk Hazard.
>>
>>158957385
>Why did you sum up everything before the Grandline as "East Blue"?
because lengthwise the individual parts are pretty short, they're just so stuffed that they feel much longer. from the first chapter to when they beat arlong is pretty comoarable to an actual arc

>Also, you forgot Punk Hazard.

I count that to dress rosa. although it is pretty long. story wise it definitely belongs to it and for me it's sort of like how whiskey peak relates to alabasta, or jaya to skypia. the mini arc before the actual arc
>>
>>158957559
Punk Hazard is much longer than just a mini arc though.
>>
Did they ever found "one piece " in the grand line?
Or did they just forget about it?
>>
>>158957709
I wouldnt mind anyone saying it is a stand alone arc. I think it's debatable. in the end I don't think it would have gotten a lot of votes anyways
>>
>>158957807
They are currently working on getting the location of the exact place where it is.
>>
>>158957840
not really debatable but okay

you can't write something off as a mini-arc just because it was awful as a stand alone
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.