[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ousama Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ousama.jpg (99KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
ousama.jpg
99KB, 424x600px
Can we talk about this shitshow? Just finished reading it. What the fuck was the author thinking when he came up with all of this bullshit. Is the prequel better? I also know there's a sequel, but it's not translated.
>>
>>158941620
All of them are terrible.
>>
>>158942254
I still might read the prequel. Want to see what other asspulls the author has come up with. The manga started out pretty great desu but it all went downhill after those first few chapters. Most of the class just died in like 5-10 chapters, no questions were really answered (the fucking virus hypnosis bullshit that sets people on fire and kills people in strangest ways was absolute bullshit). I also know that the MC fucking dies in the sequel anyways.
>>
The prequel is shit too. Maybe the only entertaining part is just the psycho bitch
>>
So is this just another death game manga?
>>
>>158943793
Yes and it's absolute shit.
>>
File: img000034.jpg (337KB, 896x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000034.jpg
337KB, 896x1400px
>>158944320
Fuck. Are there any good death game series on the same level of quality as Alice in Borderlands or am I doomed to love a genre that only attracts the worst authors? Granted I like a trashy death game. But i've been looking for something more substantial.
>>
>>158944612
I dunno if Jisatsutou can be considered a death game manga, but I enjoyed that. Haven't read too many good ones though and I'm sure you know most of the popular ones. Most of the less known ones that I've read are pretty bad.
>>
>>158944890
>Jisatsutou
Never heaRd of this but will look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>158944612
Real account was pretty good until the last few chapters when even edgy-mc started showing feelings
>>
>>158941620
It can't be worse than Kami-sama no yuutori right?
>>
>>158941620
Did the author even draw the cover? It looks nothing like the manga.
>>
>>158946692
>Kamisama no Iutoori
The ending was dogshit but goddamn Part 1 was fucking worth it.
I will forever be sad that a duo like Shun and Amaya will never grace my eyes.
>>
File: King's Game Origin - c008 007.jpg (396KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
King's Game Origin - c008 007.jpg
396KB, 1114x1600px
>>158943583
A part of me certainly was entertained.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.