[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hell yeah I'm a scientist but I also flip the bird and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1494068093413.jpg (319KB, 766x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494068093413.jpg
319KB, 766x540px
>Hell yeah I'm a scientist but I also flip the bird and smoke cigarettes. I like to mix a suit jacket with a t shirt and jeans because I'm clever but also laid back. Did I mention that I smoke cigarettes? I explain things in layman's terms so dummies like you don't get confused. Cya later baldie *sparks a cig and flips you the bird again*
Why is Ogura so fucking irritating?
>>
>Getting his fingers chopped off in an interrogation
>Heh... just leave me two, a smokers as good as dead without them
>Wait, no! Sorry, I need three to flick ashes.
This guy is a terrible character. He literally got two fingers chopped off just because he wanted his cigarettes from the car before telling them anything.
>>
>>158940294
You mean a fucking rad character?
>>
>>158939720
Literally japanese Rick.
>>
File: Ajin - c010 (v03) - p008 [CR].jpg (197KB, 630x543px) Image search: [Google]
Ajin - c010 (v03) - p008 [CR].jpg
197KB, 630x543px
>>158940642
No.
>>
File: -- 723.jpg (62KB, 299x242px) Image search: [Google]
-- 723.jpg
62KB, 299x242px
>Hey guys, did you know I'm a smoker?
>>
>>158939720
Dude cigarettes lmao.Also It feels like he is some weird old man version of a tsundere. Just work with everyone else normally man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk
>>
>>158940294
>This guy is a terrible character. He literally got two fingers chopped off just because he wanted his cigarettes from the car before telling them anything.

That's fucking great though. You must be fucking humourless.
>>
>>158941239
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't mention smoking in 90% of the panels he's in. If he was just a regular character who did this then it would've been bad ass, but his whole character revolves around the fact that he smokes and it was so stale by this point.
>>
>hurr I'm going to over-simplify a cliched eccentric scientist trope
wow, some real brain cell sparking action bubba

>>158941505
I can definitely see that angle, but it was supposed to be his schtick, he was already an eccentric scientist trope, so they did that to make him stick out a bit more, yeah the beat the nail past flush, but it was supposed to make him more memorable.
>>
>>158939720
>The most obnoxious character is also the one that spent time in America
Really makes you think.
>>
I dunno, man. After Sato "rescues" MC and he goes full edgetard, I think it was repurposed into a comedy. You know, the kind like those mindless quippy Summer action movies like Hardcore Henry, or John Wick, or whatever. Everything's there to look cool and funny, but it's all really consistent after that one part.
>>
>>158940294

I understand how his design annoys you but the finger thing was based as fuck
>>
>>158939720
So, basically Rick from Rick and Morty ?
>>
meh, who gives a fuck about him? he is just an info dump on ajins and IBMs
>>
>>158945068
they both fit within the trope for eccentric scientist, so yeah.
>>
>>158939720
Honestly I think the author didn't know what exactly to do with him, after the original author abandoned the project. Evetnually he's been repurposed to being comic relief.
>>
>>158939720
I like him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.