[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Live! Sunshine!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 12638162.jpg (387KB, 850x1211px) Image search: [Google]
12638162.jpg
387KB, 850x1211px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>158930879
Depends.
I will always stand by Kanan being in the wrong, especially if we talk about current time events, not the past, there's hardly any justification for her or Dia, for that matter.
>>
Kemen
>>
About what?
>>
>>158930879
Nobody, 3rd years were the best.
>>
>We never got to see Suwa's and Ainya's navel for this costume in the First Live
Or the Aquarium costumes either.

Hopefully the new subunit costumes won't disappoint. Happy Party Train Tour can't come fast enough.
>>
Rubesty.

She's fucking shit.
>>
More like Zero to Zero.
>>
File: 1480396298086.jpg (35KB, 939x529px) Image search: [Google]
1480396298086.jpg
35KB, 939x529px
>>158931952
Say that to my face not online and see what happens.
>>
>>158930879
Kanan was clearly in the wrong, what gave her the right to decide what was best for Dia? Even if she didn't want to dance, she should've just told Dia that she couldn't in good conscience perform with her while she was injured, instead she flat out lied to her friend because she thought she knew what was best for her, causing a rift between them for several years.

And yet japs STILL think what Kanan did was right
>>
>>158932058
I will never understand that.
Mari was throughout a loving girl, she just wanted to be close to her best friends, and yet she was convinced pretty roughly to go away, and then even after she came back, they told her to fuck off, and if it were up to them, they wouldn't be friends now.
>>
>>158932178
>>158932058
It was mari not dia, my mistake
>>
>>158932214
Yeah, I got that it's a mistake initially, don't sweat it.
>>
>>158931868

>we'll never see shuka's delicious toned body in aquarium outfit

that's not fair man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.