[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk isnt one piece where they can just shhit out the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: va.png (807KB, 895x598px) Image search: [Google]
va.png
807KB, 895x598px
Berserk isnt one piece where they can just shhit out the worst tropes for over 700 episode & people will eat it up he needs to research human history religious mythology to make this series that good EMBRACE THE HIATUS

> Wasted countless fucking hrs watch one piece thinking ill get a pay off only to reach episode 700 now realizing this shit will never finish untill people get sick of this bullshit carrot on a stick writing where we will never get a end cause it make to much money
>>
File: berserkhiatus.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
berserkhiatus.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
FUCK MIURA SENSEI I FUCKING HATE YOU WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :'(((((((
MIURA SENSEI I REALLY FUCKING HATE YOU :<<<<<<<<<<
FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1366331342310.png (790KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1366331342310.png
790KB, 792x792px
>he needs to research human history religious mythology

No you fucking mongoloid, Miura just want to watch idolshit, the lazy fuck
>>
>>158919972
Nah Miura is just a lazy cunt with little passion left for Berserk. He started writing it when he was 16 so you can't really blame him for changing interests and tastes as he grew up. That said he should have had the balls to end it earlier and work on something he actually wanted to work on rather than put in the bare minimum required effort on it as his paycheque to fund his hikki lifestyle. Anyone who still thinks the ending of Berserk won't be just a damp squib after all this time is just as delusional as people who think One Piece's ending will have a good payoff. And I don't mean Berserk's ending will be some kind of thematically appropriate anticlimax, but just a flat out anticlimax. If you want the true ending to Berserk then imagine Guts killed himself and get into Idolmaster.
>>
>>158920690
Sorry, but that's complete nonsense. Miura would rather stop writing Berserk than make a shitty rushed ending. You can complain about everything in Berserk, but not about this.
>>
>berserk

You mean that series that turns into a vanilla fantasy with shoutas and lolis? wew.
>>
His story is good, but not that good. I doubt Miura himself would call his work a masterpiece.

His art may be great but he didn't need year long hiatuses before and could still draw amazing scenes, there's no reason he wouldn't be able to now. There's also no way he's spending that much time writing the story when it's the weakest part of Berserk.

He's probably just resting or working on some other project, he's free to do so ofc.
>>
>>158921081
The story is great and more subtle than most people think.

>when it's the weakest part of Berserk
That would be humour.
>>
>>158921308
It's that kind of Japanese subtlety where half the time it's actually subtle and the other half it's ridiculously obvious and beating you over the head. Case in point the last chapter, I don't need Schierke explaining why Casca's mind looks the way it does, I can put two and two together myself. It's different sensibilities based on culture and all that but I still wouldn't call it THAT subtle. It's surely got it's moments and it's good when it's there but it's not like that all the time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.