[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she survived Vichy France?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1297238106007.jpg (993KB, 2724x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1297238106007.jpg
993KB, 2724x3504px
Do you think she survived Vichy France?
>>
>>158919545
Damn son, Nadia.

She would've been fine in the puppet regime, the farther south the safer.
>>
She's a valuable hostage, Jean wouldn't build V-2s without proof of life.
>>
>>158919730
But didn't she and Jean live north?
>>
Didn't she and Jean move over to Japan?
>>
>>158919545
She's be 70 something by then, I'm not sure anyone would care.
>>
>>158922163
Close. Born in 1875, so she'd have just turned 65 when the Allies retreated from Dunkirk.
>>
>>158922163
>implying she and Jean didn't fug and have numerous kids
>implying Nazis didn't want to """purify""" Europe
I'm sure there was a Nazi who wanted every delicious brown girl dead
>>
>>158923031
Considering real Nazis put a lot of effort into ancient artifacts and occult bullshit to try to win, Nadiaverse Nazis would most certainly have been founded by or at least heavily inspired by Neo Atlantis, meaning they'd try to use her, the last living true Atlantean, as a figurehead to justify and legitimize their rule the way Gargoyle used Venusis as Emperor Neo.
>>
>>158923360
>Last living Atlantean is a black chick
Nah, they would have tried to kill her and say the Atlanteans were white, and that Nadia's ancestors killed the original Atlanteans and then tried to destroy the world.
>>
>>158923532
Except for the part, within many people's lifetimes when the big brown holograms popped up around the world to declare Atlantis superiority.
>>
Just finished rewatching the anime a few minutes ago. The whole story is about a strong black vegan woman who rediscovers the history of her people and how they both created and ruled over men, had 22nd century-tier technology and an egyptian aesthetic.

It's funny cause if this show aired today most of /a/ would complain about that and call it a shitty show.
>>
>>158923664
Yea, they were the people who killed and overthrew the original Atlanteans and were tried to destroy the world.
>>
File: 1434681432810.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434681432810.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>158923878
And we'd have to deal with /pol/ shitposting endlessly about the racemixing.
>>
>>158923878
>>158923878
Most of /a/? No, it would be most of /pol/ invading /a/ to complain like >>158923971 mentioned.
>>
The Nazis didn't care much for blacks. There weren't many of them to begin with.
>>
Shinji totally ruined Nadia for me
>>
>>158923971
>racemixing
she falls for the superior african BBC tho
>>
>>158924855
they would have gotten around to them eventually. Once you start pruning 'undesirables' everyone not just like you starts seeming undesirable, o matter how light the difference.

Had things just kept going, Hitler's germany would have devolved into a civil war between different factions of pure-blooded Germans that each insist only they represent the true German ideal
>>
>>158921562
That's sure the safer place.
>>
>>158923878
Literally
>WE
>WUZ
>CUZ
>KANG
tier.
>>
>>158927386
go back there /tv/ redditor
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.