[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watamote Final Year - Expectations and Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: kuroki_tomoko (kaigara suupu).jpg (207KB, 850x869px) Image search: [Google]
kuroki_tomoko (kaigara suupu).jpg
207KB, 850x869px
First is necessary to point that this third and last school year may be actually just six months. Classes are not mandatory for third years during second semester, so maybe we'll see Tomoko working for her life and future outside school during the last chapters, or maybe Nico Tanigawa may choose rush to the graduation ceremony.

The Tomoko who starts her third year is very different from the one who started her first year. She is still shy, but we can say that her social phobia was cured. She could have now courage and strength enough to talk with strangers.
My first doubt is if she will go talk to strangers, of if she will NEED to talk to strangers. There's the possibility that she will be put in a class without the friend she made during her second year, what would be better for her, forcing her to try a bit more harder.

What ocasional characters that we already seen em past chapters may reaper?

Will Tomoko make a male friend during first semester?

That girl who felt ill during her admission exam, will she be Tokomo's first kouhai?

Will Tomoki stop being ashamed by her sister and will start to talk to her at school?

Will Uchi stop stalking Tomoko to finally become a regular friend?

Will Nemoto become more intimate with Tomoko and share her hobby more?

A certain thing that I was wondering the other day.
What if "something" happened in Tomoko's life?
Certainly, would be a mystery to put some tragedy in Watamore, but I stop imagining if Tomoko would be able to handle something really serious happening in her life.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>158917518
I imagine she may try to get get a job, only to lose it after being so socially inept.
>>
>>158917518
>will uchi stop stalking Tomoko

She will do so once she, in a fit of overt paranoia and lust, preemptively rapes Tomoko
>>
>>158917518
>What if "something" happened in Tomoko's life?
Someone harass the author and the artist so we can see depression Tomoko in full bloom.

>tfw english is such a shit language it lacks imperative mode.
>>
>>158918165
What if Tomoko ends up working in a shady convenience store and is drawn into the depths of high stakes gambling and mahjong?
>>
>>158918888
Shit, "happen" in the future, not "happened" in the past.
I re-read all chapters this weak, you can see how all those bad episodes during her first year taught Tomoko a lot.
Bad things can have a positive effect in one's growth.
Not that I want to see Tomoko suffering, just believe that she could handle worse things now.
>>
She gets a boyfriend
>>
File: 1427533739078.png (738KB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1427533739078.png
738KB, 1280x1517px
The anime ending might be adapted for the manga ending.
>>
>>158919468
> not "happened" in the past.
If happened is ok as a conditional or future tense, or at least it sounds ok.

The thing is english is such a shit language you can't say anything with precision.
>>
Reminder that Umaru is getting a S2.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.