[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, Kakashi was kind of an asshole towards Naruto. Anko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 77

File: Fatko.png (1MB, 1440x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Fatko.png
1MB, 1440x1076px
You know, Kakashi was kind of an asshole towards Naruto. Anko would have been a interesting teacher
>>
Stop making these threads with this exact format so they get past my Naruto filter.
I fucking hate you.
>>
Can't disagree there.
>>
>>158900410

Dude I can’t help but shake the feeling she would of raped him out of desperation at some point.
>>
>>158900410
>Kakashi advocates teamwork
>never trains Naruto or Sakura
>they never fight together as a team until Part 2

wew
>>
>>158900633
She'd probably rape Sasuke too.
>>
>>158900716
>implying Kakashi would let her

Face it, Kakashi sees himself in Sasuke which is why hes his first priority
>>
>>158900633
Hey, at least Naruto would get something out of it unlike with Kakashi
>>
>>158900410
I know, why don't you write a fanfic about it?
>>
>Naruto is son of dead mentor
>one of the few people that knows this
>Naruto also acts exactly like dead teammate/best friend
>Naruto also very valuable for konoha because of kyuubi
>doesn't even teach him basics
>>
File: 1376376947378.jpg (487KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1376376947378.jpg
487KB, 1040x746px
>>158901119
>>
Her only growth as a character was growing fatter
>>
>>158901119
Kakashi literally told him how to cheat training and become the strongest faggot that way. Apparently everyone including the overrated Jiraya were too dumb to realize that.
>>
Why do people hate Kakashi?

He only gave Sasuke special training because Sasuke was gonna fight a crazy Jinchuuriki who already crippled Rock Lee. Kakashi taught Sasuke enough that he would survive that fight.

Naruto was fighting Neji, and while he might lose and be in the hospital for a bit, there wasn't really any chance that he'd be killed.
>>
>>158902210
t.kakashi
>>
>>158900410
What's worse is when he does finally train Naruto he says 'I hate working with prodigies'
Except for the fact he totally trained Sasuke and only Sasuke during the exams and he was heralded as the prodigy of that generation.
Like fuck, that's Toriyama level shit right there
>>
>>158902505
Kakashi was the only other person with a sharingan and Sasuke was about to fight someone with a tailed beast. Not training him would have been bad writing since Kakashi values comrades' lives much more than some petty preference.
>>
>>158902597
This. Kakashi was a dick but he was a dick for a reason. Naruto was merely a victim of circumstance at that point
>>
>>158902597
I don't know why people don't get this. It was literally okay for Naruto to lose to Neji, just a few hurt feelings; Gaara would have eviscerated Sasuke.
>>
>>158903469
Because he didn't even find him a proper teacher
He just gave him Ebisu, a glorified babysitter.
>>
>>158904028
>glorified babysitter
You mean the guy that the Third Hokage trusts with the personal training of his grandson Konohamaru?
>>
>>158901737
> tfw she got fat
why? that exact page and the one where she licks naruto's face gave me the first boner i can clearly remember. fuck kishimoto.
>>
>>158904028
>glorified babysitter
Naruto couldn't even control his chakra properly at that point. A babysitter was fine for the moment, any teacher would've had the same results if Jiraiya hadn't adjusted the seal
>>
>>158904140
>personal training of his grandson Konohamaru?
Ah yes, because Konohamaru was such a fantastic ninja under his supervision.
And you forget that the 3rd Hokage is basically senile, need i remind you that a fucking kid who couldn't even make 1 clone was able to steal the most fucking valuable scroll in the village?
>>
>>158904377
>Konohamaru was such a fantastic ninja under his supervision.
The kid made a fucking Rasengan.
>>
>>158904436
Not under Ebisu though
>>
I don't get why that Yamao wood guy didn't tutor Naruto as soon as possible, instead of coming out of nowhere years later. I mean, it would make sense for a para-militaristic community to devote their resources to maintaining a biological/chakra weapon and keeping it in check instead of letting it grow resentful towards everyone else over being an outcast orphan.
>>
File: 1396759327376.png (271KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1396759327376.png
271KB, 480x640px
shame what Boruto did to her, she did not deserve that fate
>>
>>158903469
>It was literally okay for Naruto to lose to Neji, just a few hurt feelings
>>158902210
>Naruto was fighting Neji, and while he might lose and be in the hospital for a bit
Can we not overlook the fact that Neji was a vicious little shit who came within a hair's breadth of killing his own cousin?
Is there any doubt he would have actually killed her if he thought Hiashi would let him get away with it? Hell, it took a medic-nin of Kabuto's powerlevel to piece Hinata back together; By all means he might have struck her with every intention of crippling her for life..
And this was someone who looked up to him like a brother. There was no telling what he'd do to a complete outsider like Naruto, especially after Naruto went and swore a blood oath to avenge her.

Fact is Kakashi had two students who were in way over their heads, picked one and only one to look out for. Incidentally, the one who didn't know his own limits.

>>158905108
Jiraiya hadn't loosened the seal until the timeskip, i.e. Naruto didn't need outside help keeping the Kyuubi in check whenever he did intense training before then.
>>
>>158901737
I wish kishi told what kind of material that clothing is. Like whats the real life inspiration?
If its fishnet material you see nipples and genitals trough it, but you see just this gray shadow?
>>
File: boki.jpg (203KB, 437x563px) Image search: [Google]
boki.jpg
203KB, 437x563px
>>158900410
Depends.
If you make Naruto more realistic then it would be great to see 2 outcasts find someone else who knows what it's like to be hated and bond because of it

Or you go that she's the deputy since Kakashi is a shit teacher and while he focuses on Sasuke, she's there to teach the other 2 about real ninja shit

I'm also a sucker for NarutoxAnko
>>
>>158905773
to be fair, Kakashi already saw Kyuubi's chakra saving Naruto once, so he probably figured it'll happen again if he's in danger and he and the Hokage can judge if it's any danger
>>
>>158900410
They made her fat. Will never forgive Kishi for that.
>>
What's with all the Kakashi apologists in this thread? Kakashi's job was to teach all three of them, but he only gave Sasuke any serious training, he didn't do shit for Naruto and Sakura.
>>
>>158901401
Poor Minato, he had shitty friends, students, and mentors.
If only the Uchiha had done that coup, I'm sure Sasuke's mom, aka Kushina's bestie, would have been nicer to the fucking brat.
>>
>>158905108
There's a reason why the Cloud was the top village prior after Hashirama died and pre Ninja Jesus, it's because they did just that, treated their pet monsters like kings.
Blame Tobirama and Hiruzen for being total fuckups.
>>
File: cell vomit.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cell vomit.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>don't train your dead mentor and father figure's son who looks just like him and acts similar to your dead best friend, both of whom sacrificed their lives for you

What a horrible human being and piece of shit Kakashi was. I bet his father killed himself just so he didn't have to raise the little autist and made that shit up about feeling guilt for failing a mission.
>>
I always thought Orochimaru would kidnap Naruto to lure Sasuke to him, but then trains Naruto after seeing his potential
>>
>>158910529
Orochimaru knew who his parents were.
It's fucking jarring and shows Kishi inability to plan shit out when people treat him like fucking garbage even though being close to his parents.
Tsunade being one fun example.
Orochimaru being another, he should have mouthed off to Naruto saying he was worthless in comparison to his demi god parents, like he did with Sauce, and realize his potential, again Sauce, but didn't, because Kishi is a hack.
>>
>>158910642

>Orochimaru licks his lips
>"How could you hope to escape, much less become Hokage, when you can't even land a blow on me, Naruto-kun?"

insta-nuttttttt
>>
>>158900410
Yeah, I always found odd why they looked so fond for each other at the ending or why he treated like shit even when the war had already ended with excuse to keep him in check so he can become Hokage. I always saw him like someone that just let naruto be teached by others when he was his fuck team leader. Never liked him since the Chunin exams, "better not train Naruto because he already lost to Neji". Fuck that guy.
>>
>>158900410

Didn't Kishi say Anko was going to play a large role in Orochimaru's back story? I remember she was suppose to get and arc and the same with Wood justsu guy.

Instead the manga went full retard with 'MUH EYE POWAS'
>>
>>158905205
damn
>>
>>158909710
To be fair,Sakura was useless
>>
>>158905887
>nipples and pussy in a """kids""" show
They can't air that as a shonen.
>>
File: 1498087470338.jpg (82KB, 631x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498087470338.jpg
82KB, 631x505px
>Everyone but Naruto knows who his parents are
>Never tell him

Shit, man. No wonder someone is always ready to take a shot at the Leaf Village.
>>
>>158913908
Theres scenes where people just walk around in fishnet shirts, do the other characters canonically see their nipples all the time then?
>>
>>158900542
Did you not just filter out Naruto?
>>
>>158900410
Naruto blows but she has always been hot as fuck, one of the best.
>>
>>158914270
yes
>>
>>158900410
What can she even do? Summon snakes? I mean, come on. She would have gotten wasted by Zabuza.
>>
>>158915659
sneks are cools tho
>>
>>158910819
Imagine how ego breaking it would be
>>
>>158916633

basically. all of narutos teachers ended up being "hurr durr child of prophecy/ur minato 2.0"
>>
>>158918101
I forgot. Was it Jiraiya who revealed his past to him prior to Shippuden?
>>
>>158900410
Hashirama wanted a safe place for children
>>
File: latest-133.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-133.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>158918881
Too bad he failed
>>
>>158908650
This to be honest. Most of Narutos teachers could honestly have gotten away with halfassing the training because they knew the Kyubi wasn't just going to let it's host die and in turn die itself. Naruto could have probably gone all of part one with no training and most of part 2 and just steamrolled people in the 6-9 tailed states and then have gotten pulled aside for proper training when the village/Jiraiya got word about Pain.
>>
>>158914253
Well if they treat him like shit and make him want to be wanted by everyone, then they create a desperate man willing to jump through hoops like a dog and die on behalf of some bullshit ninja code.

If they tell him he's the ninja jesus son of the hokage with the strongest chakra beast known to man inside of him on top of the Uzumaki clan genetic powerups, then he's probably going to be the most ego inflated man to ever walk the earth, and nobody in the village could actually challenge him on any claims he makes. He could live like a king and threaten to walk and leave the village if they didn't get him what he wanted. And he'd have every right to be a big ego bastard.

So in all it was probably a smarter idea to do what they did. But it would have been best to keep in locked in a military compound and personally trained.
>>
File: Japanese_kusari_armor[1].jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_kusari_armor[1].jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>158905887
>Like whats the real life inspiration?
>If its fishnet material you see nipples and genitals trough it

It's a sort of wire-based chainmail. It's something that actually existed. It's just that for drawing purposes, it's easier to do it looking like fishnet.

Pic related. It's what it looks like in real life.
>>
File: 25cd3c47bd4e58e6b1ac8d0a27a4b565.jpg (139KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
25cd3c47bd4e58e6b1ac8d0a27a4b565.jpg
139KB, 900x1200px
>>158900410
>Aizawa and Midnight from BnHA are literally the same as Kakashi and Anko
How did Horikoshi get away with this?
>>
>>158900844
He was his first priority because Gaara was going to straight up murder him. Neji was just going to smack Naruto around a bit, which would have been good for him. Sakura wasn't even fighting.
>>
>>158910102
They were all shit except Might Guy. A series where everyone is a jobber.
>>
File: nejigates.jpg (55KB, 665x285px) Image search: [Google]
nejigates.jpg
55KB, 665x285px
>>158922034
>Guy
>Training one of his students he made a clone of himself to beat up the other

He basically abandoned the team when Lee got hurt. We fucking see Neji using Tenten to train his Kaiten before his Naruto fight.
>>
>>158920467
>So in all it was probably a smarter idea to do what they did.

Haha no. Gaara shows that Naruto could have easily turned out that batshit insane.
Difference is that Raza was there to stop Gaara everytime he went full edge. Only person who could do fuck all to stop Kurama would be Jiraiya but he isn't always at the village.

Hiruzen was one of the worst Hokages, right up there with Tobirama.
Tobirama should have smoothered him and Danzo when they were 12 and either picked the Akimichi kid as the Hokage or Shisui's relative.
>>
>>158921184
The important thing is, it's transparent right? So Anko's nips are on display?
>>
Kakashi taught Sasuke how to use his sharingan better and lightning release. Naruto didn't even know the basics so there was no way in hell he was going to master wind release in a month.
>>
I'm tired of people saying Kakashi and Jiraiya never taught Naruto anything. They taught him shitloads! Under Kakashi Naruto went from dead-last worthless to beating a genius prodigy Hyuuga in a FIST FIGHT in SIX MONTHS! That's fucking insane! In wave he almost DIED to two chunin, and in the exams he FOUGHT OROCHIMARU and lived!
As for Jiraiya, he came back from that trip able to go toe-to-toe with Akatsuki and win, and if you count sage-mode as Jiraiya's teaching at the end of it he could fight most Kage and expect to win!
So with Kakashi he goes form worthless academy student -> upper chunin level, and with Jiraiya he goes from "good for a chunin" to 1v1 Pein (aka the guy who killed his master and fought a winning battle against the ENTIRE LEAF VILLAGE).
>>
>>158922366
No, it's clearly not even see through as a stylistic choice to avoid nudity. Go draw some r63 if you want to see it see through.
>>
>>158921370
Except Aizawa is actually a sweetheart and cares deeply about his students while Kakashi just plays favorites with the kids who never needed help.

>>158922171
Might Guy was able to

>Save Kakashi from Itachi
>Trained Rock Lee but he's sadly a jobber
>Saved Naruto from Obito
>Beat Kisame's ass
>Saved everyone from Madara's rape
>Simply too OP

He's strong as fuck and was very useful multiple while everyone needs Naruto's and Sasuke's help for any shit to get done. I mean it's pretty bad when the mangaka has to write a character because it would be a stomp in his favor which is why he doesn't havemany accomplishments. And he didn't favor the others because they didn't need any help while Rock Lee was fucked over as a ninja.
>>
>>158922794
>And he didn't favor the others because they didn't need any help

Tenten needed help
>>
All these Kakashills baka
>>
>>158921370
Aizawa is like Kakashi via Zangetsu though.
>>
File: 63471278_p0.jpg (100KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
63471278_p0.jpg
100KB, 620x620px
>>158922994
Right? We need more Karin.
>>
>>158923008
Has Karin even shown up in the Bort anime yet? I should start a counter.
>>
>>158922824
HAHAHAHAHA no. Kishimoto needed the help to redeem his series and like I said everyone is a jobber.
>>
File: naruto-1210389[1].jpg (142KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1210389[1].jpg
142KB, 800x1167px
>>158922794
Kakashi is a sweetheart who cares for his students as well, he just fucked up by trying to help the kid he recognized trauma in. But there are countless examples of Kakashi loving the shit out of Team 7.
>>
>>158922624
Nobody said Jiraiya never taught Naruto anything. It would be retarded
>>
Anko was one of the reasons why i liked pony tails on girls or short haired girls in general, ive always though she would be an awesome character after the chunin exam arc but kishimoto happened, fuck him
>>
>>158900410
never noticed until i saw this thread that she's a cutie
>>
>>158922994
>all these anti kakashi shills
Did your teachers ignore you in favour of the popular students?
>>
File: All thats left.jpg (532KB, 1426x696px) Image search: [Google]
All thats left.jpg
532KB, 1426x696px
>Kakashi didn't have a wife or child
>Despite the amount of single women with Grade A+ bodies.
Fucking Kishi had one job.
>>
>>158905205
>ingest retarded amounts of calories
>get by on ninja training and burned calories
>stop going on missions and get fat
She literally did this to herself.
>>
>>158923928
He was gay for Obito.
>>
>>158922034
No teacher shows more favoritism than Gai, but he does do better than most in terms of jobbing.
>>
>>158923928
>Kakashi fucks Mei
That child would be pretty fucking broken.
>>
>>158923091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XcTSJWq0ng

>Cares about Sasuke and gives him all of his love and undivided attention
>He goes rogue, does some edgy bullshit, and almost rules the world like Lelouch

And that's exactly why he's shit. Also KOL already gave about 35 reasons on why Kakashi Sucks.
>>
>>158922624
Under Kakashi he gets carried by the Kyuubi, every time he's actually in danger Kurama saves his ass. He doesn't even beat Neji without the fox assist.

>if you count sage-mode as Jiraiya's teaching
Why the fuck would Jiraiya get credit for something someone else taught Naruto after he died?
>>
>>158901737
>>158904151
>Fat anko
>not sure if want
I mean yeah she's always eating shit and in a time of peace I can see where it would catch up with her but I hate how it was more "comedic fat" not "badass fat" like choji or something I would've been fine with anko still being a badass lard butt kishi but you ruined her kinda...

>>158923928
>>158924172
>Kakashi leaving Kurenai a sinlge mom instead of filling in for his boy Asuma
That one kinda pissed me off but I guess Shikarmaru ended up doing that...

Weren't there like a ton of chicks wanting Kakashi's dick I know Ramen girl and Scientist nerd def wanted the D, Mizukage already had a harem from her village though so she doesn't count.
>>
>>158924323
If you see how irrelevant those characters are in the series, of course that would happen. Asuma is especially like that with Shikamaru but he actually wins fights sometimes.
>>
File: nbg.png (2MB, 1084x962px) Image search: [Google]
nbg.png
2MB, 1084x962px
>>158923928
Himawari
>>
>>158915659
Yeah but Zabuza was considered one of the strongest ninjas so
>>
File: itachi.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
itachi.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
After meticulously scrutinizing Naruto lore for years and watching/rewatching most of the good parts many times, I can comprehend where Kishi was coming from on all or most of his subplots and can appreciate that he truly had everything planned from the beginning to an inconceivably precise degree. I even forgive the Killer Bee vs Kisame fight from the vantage point that it was necessary padding for him to hit the 600 and 700 chapter marks while keeping the rest tight-knit.

There's just one thing that bothers me. Why does Itachi tell Kisame something like "Alright, dispose of the others, and we'll take Kakashi with us" when Kakashi spoils that they're from Akatsuki to Kurenai and Asuma? Kakashi is already wondering why they haven't gone after Naruto, implying they know who he is. I don't think that was just a throw-away line to confirm that Itachi had another mission since Guy and the other Jonin contemplate this later when Kakashi is recovering. So why did they want him? His eye? For ransom to Konoha in exchange for Naruto? To genjutsu him into revealing his most powerful jutsus like Itachi did to Kabuto? Because he knew who they were and couldn't be let to live?

This is the only thing in Naruto I can't psychoanalytically figure out. Yet.
>>
Can't really call Kakashi a shit teacher when 2 out of the 3 he's teaching were pretty much irreparable shit from the get go.

Chuunin exams pretty much outright stated Sakura is a horrible and worthless human being, no amount of ball transfusion wouldnt make her offensively bad. He focused on Sasuke because he wanted to prevent bullshit he feared was going to happen. No one, anywhere, even the reader, could've foreseen the faggotry Sasuke would eventually be. Naruto was the only one who ended up somewhat decently, and thats because he was pretty much Ninja Jesus anyway.

goddamn post timeskip Naruto is fucking terrible.
>>
>>158910184
>Hidden sand treats Garra like shit
>He becomes an unstable weapon that would even kill his own siblings
>Hidden cloud treats their like fucking people
>End up with two stable weapons that can control their transformations
>Mist makes theirs a kage and love him
>I bet if he wasn't killed off so early in the series the Mist would have been pretty fucking powerful
>>
>>158924746
Kishi was writing the plot as he went for the most part and didn't have things planned out from the start. So a lot of stuff from part I might not make sense in retrospect. One notorious example being everyone shitting on young Naruto when he's the son of a war hero, everyone's genetic superior as far as chakra is concerned, and ninja jesus rolled into one.
>>
>>158924746
>After meticulously scrutinizing Naruto lore for years and watching/rewatching most of the good parts many times, I can comprehend where Kishi was coming from on all or most of his subplots and can appreciate that he truly had everything planned from the beginning to an inconceivably precise degree.

Really? Can you explain the Great Snake Escape, then? That really just seems like bullshit to me, but I'm sure it's actually just the utterly ridiculous genius of Kishimoto-sensei clouding my thoughts with sheer unadulterated brilliance.
>>
>>158924746
Probably for eye shit, for Obito or Madara maybe, could've also been personal shit for the Saucegay fight too.
>>
>>158924957
>when he's the son of a war hero, everyone's genetic superior as far as chakra is concerned, and ninja jesus rolled into one.
Nobody knew that though.
>>
>>158924983
Literally EVERYONE knew that's why the village treated him like shit, they knew he was the kid the fox got put into

What makes less sense though is that Sarutobi didn't DIRECTLY take Naruto in and train him, he is the current Hokage at the time and you'd think making sure 9 tails power didn't erupt again would be making sure Naruto stayed healthy and happy.

I seemed more like he visited Naruto from time to time but didn't really "bond" with him like Jiraya did.

I mean if I was the leader of a village that had a child that could go "nuclear" at the drop of a dime I sure as HELL would make sure the entire village kissed his ass.
>>
>>158924983
Everyone knew that. He's the only blonde kid in town, they all knew he had the kyubi sealed into him (which was why they all avoided him in the beginning of the story), his last name is Uzumaki, and they all knew the 4th died. The reader learns about the kyubi stuff later on concerning it basically being the top tailed beast, but all the villagers should have known that from the start when you think about it. They shouldn't have shit on Naruto out of fear alone. The other factors should have just been reinforcement.
>>
>>158910642
>Kids an Uzimaki
>has the strongest bijuu sealed in him
>father is the fourth
>mother was one of the few surviving Uzimaki
but focus all his attention on eye hacks for immortality when an ideal vessels is barely kept watched on and no one would bat an eye if he went missing
>>
File: samui.jpg (1MB, 2136x2400px) Image search: [Google]
samui.jpg
1MB, 2136x2400px
>>158923928
>Sole busty Blonde in a nation of BLACKS
>>
>>158918101
I think Jiraiya dropped hints but IItachi confirmed it I'm more pissed it took Naruto almost being consumed by Kurama to learn it I'd be pissed all these people I know and value knew who my parents are and never told me even when it was obvious I should have known by then.
>>
>>158900660
Welcome to Naruto's world building.
>>
File: 139351.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
139351.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>158924957
Like other anon said, nobody knew he was the Fourth's heir. Hell, even Tsunade and Orochimaru were in the dark.

>>158924971
It's simple. Why do you think Sasuke isn't around?
Sasuke used a replacement jutsu with his Sharingan to possess Manda into switching places with him while he went to the sacred snake world or whatever. Manda took the blunt of the hit but survived because of his sage power, poofs away like summons do into limbo (but not back because Sasuke didn't call him back), and then Suigetsu summons Manda but actually summons Sasuke AND Manda back. Hence the whole point of the fail-safe probably being "If I'm ever in a situation where no trace of me can be found, summon Manda."
>>
File: 2lDuKbd4.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2lDuKbd4.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>158925194
If I was Naruto I'd be beyond pissed. My parents died saving this bullshit village and I'm living as an orphan in an apartment raising myself and all I can eat is shitty microwaved ramen and maybe a $5 bowl at the local shop if I'm lucky that day.
My fucking family died over this town and you motherfuckers can't even treat me like a human being? Fuck that.
>>
File: 284123.jpg (26KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
284123.jpg
26KB, 225x350px
>>158925194
Itachi didn't necessarily know Naruto was the Fourth's son. Just that he was the Fourth's "legacy." Kisame not knowing that there was another Uchiha shows how out of the loop everyone is to the Leaf's ongoings.
>>
>>158925102
HOLY SHIT

never noticed that, I hope Bee got her or his brother, I mean what a waste.
>>
There's something that's been bugging me for a while. All of the Konoha 12 have glaring faults which could lead to horrible deaths in a fight against enemy ninjas and yet Naruto is the only one whose faults are brought to the forefront. Why is that?
>>
File: 8974edb4449adc318f730bd9813994f3.jpg (267KB, 943x2500px) Image search: [Google]
8974edb4449adc318f730bd9813994f3.jpg
267KB, 943x2500px
>>158925331
The BBC claims another
>>
File: faggot.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>158902210
>said "minato is having a child today" at the cemetery when Obito was listening, causing Obito to kill Minato and Kushina
>doesn't ever acknowledge or help Naruto despite ruining his entire life
>lets village bully him
>finally gets Naruto on his team, never really teaches him anything, calls him dumb
>continues to be constantly astonished at how incompetent he is, almost as if hes had no prior training or discipline for some completely unknown reason
>wanks over Sasuke because "man I really see myself in this edgy faggot!"
>invests everything into his favorite fuckboy and even teaches him his favorite justu
>Sasuke still abandons the village, becomes a rogue ninja with Orochimaru and then later joins the Akatsuki

Yeah you're right, I have no idea why people hate Kuckashi
>>
>>158925370
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>158925362
cause they don't get screentime, cmon anon think.
>>
>>158925312
>>158925252
They all knew the fourth died fighting the kyubi and sealed it into Naruto.
They all knew Naruto was a part of the revered Uzumaki clan which was built of fucking chakra monsters.
They all knew he had the strongest tailed beast inside of him and could have leveled the village on a whim if he was as batshit as Gaara.

Regardless of whether they know he's the fourths son or not (which they should have known based on the damn hair that nobody else in the town has), there's enough that they should know which let's them know not to fuck with him. And as far as Oro is concerned, that he is probably a better successor to steal from the village than Sasuke.
>>
>>158922741
You can see a little nipple on the page in the manga where she is talking in front of the chuunin written exam room. I'm convinced the author originally ment it to be fish net like material.
>>
>>158925456
Also including the fact on average hosts are close to the Kages either by blood or relation so if someone wasn't dumb as shit could piece together Naruto is either blood related to a kage or comes from a family who is of great importance to the leaf.
>>
File: 8f58b9b4ccdb4b748ca9771c13b35a5.jpg (1MB, 2039x2894px) Image search: [Google]
8f58b9b4ccdb4b748ca9771c13b35a5.jpg
1MB, 2039x2894px
>>158925387
Not necessarily.
Also left or right?
>>
>>158925600
Both. There's enough BBC to go around.
>>
File: juinf6.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
juinf6.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>158925456
>>158925552
Itachi was there in the village and was a confidante of the village at the time, so yeah sure he could know all that. But for what purpose? It's not Itachi's (who is sent on many a dangerous mission mind you that could be jeopardized and imperil the village by having more than need-to-know information) job to know the genealogical record of the Uzumaki or Namikaze clans. As for the hair, Konoha is like the size of Hawaii. They can't necessarily use that to denotation of relation.
>>
File: itachi[3].jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
itachi[3].jpg
47KB, 640x480px
You know, I see Hiruzen hate in this thread and I know it's just one person being a turd but I want you all to get one thing straight here. What you guys don't realize and what the other villages feared about Konoha is that every Hokage until Kakashi was more powerful than the last.

The First isn't God of Ninja because he was powerful, but because he was the first to found the ideas of kages with Madara. Tobirama succeeded him though in every way. And the Third who didn't possess Kekkei Genkai succeeded them both yet. And the Fourth. And Tsunade who is clearly superior to Orochimaru in medicinal matters despite that being what he devoted his life to. Etc. It's the Third's keen powers of perception that made him the creator of many justus and got him to notice Itachi from a young age and got him to lead the Anbu at 15. The First even says Itachi is a better ninja than him just based on anecdotal information from the Third.

tl;dr Orochimaru left the village because Hiruzen BTFO and chose Minato or would have chosen Itachi next. And it took two Hokages in their prime against him in old age to kill. STFU.
>>
>>158923008
Dont worry we have Karin's kid as the secondary protagonist
>>
>>158900633
Remember when Iruka x Anko was a crack ship?
>>
File: itachi[4].jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
itachi[4].jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>158925972
In fact if you really think about it, the reason Itachi didn't care that Orochimaru would try to possess Sasuke and step in during the timeskip, is because he knew from the fact Orochimaru left the village under these conditions (being too scared to take him or Minato) that he didn't have the balls to actually take on Sasuke in three years time.

The Third just didn't want to bring up Orochimaru's Napolean complex in front of him because he was too noble to add insult to injury and fracture his fragile ego. You can be sure as hell though that he, Minato, and Itachi had some laughs at his expense after he left. Remember that next time you think wrongly about the Third.
>>
File: 1376547999824-2559.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1376547999824-2559.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
what can't you believe /a/?
>>
One thing that annoys me about Kakashi is him teaching Sasuke the Chidori, something the little shit used to later try and kill Naruto with.

If Kakashi had apologized to Naruto right before the end of part 1, I'd like him as a character,
>>
>>158925095
I bet Orochimaru is trying to figure out how to create a time machine so he kidnap both the kids and make himself get a nice pair of the Rinnegan.
>>
>>158926772
Wow a technique used for killing was used to almost kill someone, shocking.
>>
>>158926804
>Hey Sasuke, let me teach a jutsu made for killing. Just don't use it on any fellow Leaf ninja

Would that have been so hard?
>>
>>158925312
>>158925808
Itachi knew.
His mother and Naruto's mother were friends.
He even told Naruto he is like his parents when he is brought back as a zombie.
>>
>>158926846
>Took him getting his arm blasted off to finally calm down
apparently yes
>>
>>158926873
>Died trying to free sasuke of orochimaru curse shit
>Knew he was going to die so he gave naruto his get out of jutsu free card cause he knew he was going to come back
>Gets his card(bird) back and has free will
This fucking guy was above the rest by a landslide, fuck
>>
>>158926967
Nah. Itachi's plan was for that bird to mind rape Sauce, because he had a feeling that Sasuke would transplant his eyes to get revenge on the Leaf.
He never expected Kabuto to go full edge.
>>
>>158927030
>Kabuto
I dont care how cool or slick or OP they made him, every time I saw his face I hear ninja info cards
>>
>>158900410
Anko, Konan and Tayuya were easily the hottest girls in naruto imo
>>
>>158927189
Too bad they all died virgins, well minus Anko who was probably raped several times.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
>all this anti-kakashi butthurt
>>
What the hell gave Hashirama the right to enslave sentient creatures who were minding their own business and pass them out? Because of him and Mito, an untold number people are dead and the demons and their vessels were damned to a lifetime of suffering.
>>
>>158927305
Hi Kakashi.
>>
GODDAMN I REALLY WANT TO FUCK ANKO
>>
>>158927353
>What the hell gave Hashirama the right
He was strong enough to do it.
>>
File: dllhost_2017-06-25_09-54-03.png (88KB, 221x268px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2017-06-25_09-54-03.png
88KB, 221x268px
>>158927415
who is fucking who?
>>
>>158925306
>>158925194
The only father Naruto had is Iruka.
>>
>>158927353
This is Naruto
The heroes are short-sighted, emotionally immature idiots who hate change and the villians are visionaries who are ultimately proven right and/or get off with practically no punishment
Madara and Sasuke were right
>>
So just how strong are the tailed beasts?

with Gaara's 1 as being the lowest and Naruto's 9 being the highest, would Bee's 8 be equal to an 8 tailed Naruto? would 8 at his full power be only as strong as a 6 tailed Naruto? how does this shit work?

like Shukaku at his best will never be stronger than 2 tailed naruto?
>>
>>158925972
>>158926182

but third is not more powerful than the First or Second, no matter how much you suck at hiruzen's dick him being said to surpass both was Part I's hindsight, it was corrected later in the series, He WASNT the strongest Hokage, he was just the strongest Kage at his time
>>
>>158925095
Ever thought that maybe Orochimaru cannot take his body because the 9 tails would reject him? Heck even normal bodies are rejecting him
>>
>>158925095
He wanted the fucking sharingan because he wanted to know and create every jutsu ever.
>>
>>158923008
Why do people even like Karin, when she's basically Sakura 2.0 but worse.
>>
>>158929484
Fuck off Narutard
>>
File: pgood1.png (442KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pgood1.png
442KB, 750x750px
there were a lot of cakes in this series
>>
>>158923617
>only now
>>
>>158927222
Probably, but it's hard to believe konan died as one. Didn't kishi describe her as "obscene" or something like that?
>>
Anyone else like to think that this was true?
>>
>Anko teasing Naruto every now and then with her cleavage every time he does something right or progresses in training

I think it'll work out
>>
>>158924870
>Can't really call Kakashi a shit teacher when 2 out of the 3 he's teaching were pretty much irreparable shit from the get go.

Kakashi assumedly knew innumerable genjutsu but couldn't teach Sakura one of them despite the fact that she supposedly had aptitude in it. He taught the son of his mentor nothing but tree climbing despite the fact that he has nigh unlimited chakra and learned Shadow Clones in a single night. The only defense for Kakashi, really, is within the month between the preliminaries and the finals of the Chunnin Exam. Given that Sasuke's enemy was Gaara, a known psycho at this point, focusing on him made sense until Sasuke was at least good enough to not end up as a smear on Gaara's robe.
>>
>>158925061
I think the plan, originally, was to keep the identity of the Jinchuriki a secret. Minato knew that Tobi was after the Kyuubi, so he didn't want anyone to know it was Naruto. Furthermore, since the Jinchuriki is usually related to the Kage, Nartuo's parentage was supposed to be suppressed too. So the plan was to make Naruto inconspicuous so that Akatsuki couldn't find him easily.

Then Danzo told everyone because he's an enormous douche
>>
>>158915659
She got trained personally by Orochimaru, learning his techniques and successfully survived being experimented on with the same seal that Sasuke was given.
>>
>>158931545
Unlimited lewd possibilities.
I root for it.
>>
File: fat anko.jpg (67KB, 443x315px) Image search: [Google]
fat anko.jpg
67KB, 443x315px
>her being his teacher and forcing her habits on him
>>
>>158931867
pretty sure they can burn off all the excess calories through hard training and fucking
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-064649~2.png (596KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-064649~2.png
596KB, 720x719px
>>158927074
How else would we know how strong every one is
>>
>>158925102
>>158925331
It's pretty shocking
>>
>>158923928
Mirai belongs to me though.
>>
>>158925331
I actually thought that blond hair kid with the bubblegum explosives is Killer bee and her son.
>>
>>158932912
Same
>>
What's the point of Chidori/Rasengan when stabbing people with knives does essentially the same?
>>
>>158933538
that would be a good argument if these people dont have jutsus, a knife owuldnt have penetrated Gaara's sand, Chidori did and Rasengan would have btfo it
>>
>>158933538
Tenten please, you are fucking useless.
>>
>>158933538
Rasengan doesn't stab people though. It's actually an efficient jutsu.
The Chidori is a useless fucking rip-off Chakra Drain which is some loser's attempt at trying to mix his nature with the Rasengan and failing.
>>
>>158933884
Shes a solid 10/10 tho
>>
>>158933538
Kishi had to slip Kamehameha and King Piccolo's whatever electric attack in somehow
>>
>>158902210
He broke his promise and let Rin die.

Fuck kakashi.
>>
>>158934470
Hello Obito,/r9k/ is that way
>>
>>158926182
i wish sasuke didn't exist, Itachi would have just rekt everyone if it wasn't for this little emo shit.
>>
wtf i hate kekashi now
thanks guys
yall ruined one of my favorite characters
>>
File: 1497403091193.jpg (12KB, 168x161px) Image search: [Google]
1497403091193.jpg
12KB, 168x161px
>>158934597
d-delet this
>>
>>158905773
>specially after Naruto went and swore a blood oath to avenge her.
Yet he never once brought up Hinata during that fight. Not a single time.
>>
File: 23.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
>>158923928
>>
>>158935127
I think he did. When she was passed out.

Ironically he said something "I hope Hinata watched everything" right after the fight
>>
>>158935201
Well it's been literally years since I saw the fight
All I know is Neji went on an on about destiny and Naruto went with that line of thinking instead of just calling him out for trying to kill his cousin.
Like fuck the destiny talk, he tries to kill his own family. Besides knowing that Neji was right about Destiny that makes Naruto arguing about it MORE pointless.
>>
File: MUH DICC.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
MUH DICC.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>158925102
imagine if Kishi had made her a gyaru
>>
Itachi- Left Eye= Tsukuyomi, Right Eye amaterasu
Obito- Left Eye= Long Range Kamui, Right Eye self Kamui
Sasuke- Right Eye Amatersau, Left Eye ?
Madara- Right eye ?, Left Eye?
>>
File: 18.jpg (114KB, 800x1365px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
114KB, 800x1365px
>>158935252
He called him out for his attitude but not for almost killing the girl.
>>
>>158935328
Madara seems like he min-maxed Susanoo, rightfully so every other sharingan jutsu is just a waste of chakra.
>>
>>158935404
What the fuck ahppened to Amaterasu, it was supposed to be the strongest ninjutsu but everyone seemed to shrugged it off easily
>>
File: 23.jpg (287KB, 1280x437px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
287KB, 1280x437px
>>
So was it ever explained why Tobito never need ems to spam kamui?
>>
File: narouto.png (553KB, 1247x972px) Image search: [Google]
narouto.png
553KB, 1247x972px
SAZUKE
>>
>>158935672
I think the more pressing question is will we ever see Aizen's bankai?
>>
>>158935672
Probably Hashirama cells since he could heal really fast, still bullshit that Kakashi could do it too, Sasuke went blind almost immediately yet Kakashi never experienced the same.
>>
>>158935588
okay you peaked my interest, post some Naruto AUs where Anko becomes his teacher
>>
File: 61514188_p0_master1200.jpg (644KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
61514188_p0_master1200.jpg
644KB, 800x1131px
>>158929484
Because fuck you that's why. I like Karin. What you going to do about it?
>>
>>158935404
Shisui's was pretty busted
>>
>>158900410
anko wouldn't have tied into the story the way kakashi did.
>>
>>158936144
I don't have any. It's just a cute moment from filler and I just wanted to post it somewhere. Sorry
>>
>>158936322
The story wouldn't have gone in the direction of Hashirama and Uchiha wank but towards Orochimaru
>>
>>158931495
no.
>>
I recently started to watch the Boruto anime and i'm confused; why is Boruto rocking that white meme eye? Didn't he get that after the last battle in the movie? But in the movie he's already a genin and in the anime he's in the academy?
>>
>>158935373
>everybody signs a waver so nobody is liable if they die
>get mad if someone you know dies
How illogical.
>>
>>158936589
yes
>>
>>158902210
He only taught like one technique in his time as a teacher. And that was to Sasuke, the guy who was already on a different level to everyone else.
>>
>>158936271
Yeah, how did it work out for him? if it was really that powerful he could have used that genjutsu in Danzou, the third Hokage and everyone else.
Genjutsu isn't that useful once you know you're under genjutsu, even Itachi's Tsukiyomi that was superhax could be broken by bursting chakra in great quantities like Sasuke did.
Shisui's genjutsu which Danzu used in that Samurai guy was broken off after that other guy commented about it, seems to me like that genjutsu is only useful if you're completely ignorant about it since it needs to be really subtle to work, some sensor characters like Karin would realize their are under the genjutsu spell relatively easy.
>>
>>158938150
>genjutsu is not powerful
>big bad plan is to put the world under genjutsu and succeeded if it hadnt been for divine intervention
>>
It's not just that Kakashi was a bad teacher - Team 7 was a bad team. The other teams showed compatibilities with their teammates and teacher. Team 7 was like water, oil, grease, and coal mixed in one pot most of time. They were a bad match up.
>>
>>158938522
Yeah and how many genjutsu were show to be as powerful as that one?
Not to mention it even failed to trap Sasuke which has the rinnegan, sharingan users could trap other sharingan users in genjutsu by the way.
>>
>>158938020
no.
>>
>>158926846
Why would Kakashi think Sasuke would go and use it against another Leaf ninja? Sasuke knows how fucking lethal it is.
>>
>>158939365
Because hes a fucking edgelord with a big brother complex
>>
>>158939828
He was a pretty cool guy when he got taught it though. Still, Kakashi should have known to never trust an Uchiha.
>>
File: naruto-2087[1].jpg (120KB, 800x1365px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-2087[1].jpg
120KB, 800x1365px
>>158935127
Fucking speedreaders.
>>
>>158938619
When did Kishi start going crazy over eyes?
>>
File: naruto-1566264[1].jpg (173KB, 702x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1566264[1].jpg
173KB, 702x1100px
>>158940339
>>158935127
>>
>>158931495
No, but Kakashi was well on his way to surpassing them.
>>
>>158940346
When Part 2's Itachi arc started to kick in
>>
>>158931495
Fuck no
>>
>>158928634
I'm certain even with eye hacks that would still be impossible to do.
>>
File: 1494193104459.jpg (33KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1494193104459.jpg
33KB, 540x721px
>>158926901
What I don't get the most is how easily Sasuke went with Obito barely doubted him on the whole Itachi was a double agent tale and just went the next level of full moron and tried to start a war with every village to the point where Obito started to feel like recruiting the guy was a dumb idea.
>>
>>158900844
He had priority because they shared the same chakra, and he knew that he was being targeted by Orochimaru
>>
>>158929484
You always say this pinkshit, no one cares.
>>
>>158925527

Gives us a pic brother.
>>
>>158942016
Because deep down, even through all the hate, Sasuke still loved Itachi so the idea that Itachi was actually good appealed to him.
>>
>>158942016
Its Kishi
>>
>>158929484
Slightly more self awareness? She's one of the only characters to actually realize that Sasuke is just an asshole. Too bad it never lasted.
>>
>>158938531
I blame Hiruzen.
After all the mary sue kids in Boruto were placed in the same team, I don't believe Iruka's bullshit about balance after Boruto.
Hiruzen somehow thought it was a good idea to put two edgy orphans in the hands of an autist with a stunted personality.
>>
Ok, I'm going to use this thread.

Why did Rock Lee use the gates against Gaara when HE WAS ALREADY WINNING. Gaara never laid a hand on him. If he would have continued to attack him with his increased speed after taking off his weights he would have whittled him down to nothing. Why use an all or nothing suicide attack on an opponent who can't hurt you?
>>
man I wished the series focused more on a Samurai protagonist
>>
>>158928131
bump
>>
>>158943486
Because it looked cool
>>
>>158943691
Like?
>>
>>158944358
like an orphaned Samurai kid as the protagonist while having Boruto and Sarada in the sidelines as his team mates
>>
>>158943691
Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>158936372
>>158936144
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/2755569/1/Nine-Tailed-Serpent

You're welcome
>>
>>158900410
The teams in Naruto just make no fucking sense. In the early part of the series they talk about how each team needs balance, and how Tsunade started the practice of giving each team a medic member. Most of the teams don't have medics and most are totally unbalanced (all ranged, all spies, etc.). On top of that, most of the teachers just don't make sense. Why is Kakashi a teacher? He doesn't even give a shit about 2/3rds of his squad. Sakura was emphatically one of the better ninja around with her natural ability to control chakra and genjutso, but they may as well have tossed her in a gutter or retconned her into non-existence given she only exists to cry about Sasuka.

Honestly, the early parts of Naruto have so much potential compared to everything afterwards.
>>
>>158936144
>>158944943
There a general fucktons of fanfictions for this premise. They aren't hard to find.
>>
>>158945136
Kishimoto made shit up as he went on. Of course it's inconsistent.
>>
>>158945164
Agreed, but that one is actually good which is why I posted it
>>
>>158944403
>like an orphaned Samurai kid as the protagonist while having Boruto and Sarada in the sidelines as his team mates

But then he'd be learning to be a ninja, not a Samurai.
>>
>>158945136
>Why is Kakashi a teacher? He doesn't even give a shit about 2/3rds of his squad

I liked the low key cynicism of the first half of the original. Kakashi was meant to kill Sasuke if he started acting like an Uchinigger, and Sakura was placed with him because she was meant to get into his pants and give him a reason not to. On top of that, there's two Sharingans, which can suppress the Kyuubi with Naruto.
>>
>>158945250
I know, it just makes me a little upset when I think about it because the characters who got the shit end of the character-development stick didn't even deserve it. I mean, in a universe where everyone's superpower is being hilariously and uncontrollably overpowered, a character who's main strength is the ability to control their own power could have been really interesting.
>>
>>158945276
yeah, a Samurai ninja he could make his own techniques and shit, instead of rasengan all over again
>>
>>158945276
how about a Samurai village who wants to adopt the Hidden village system so he is sent to Konoha to be trained as a ninja and do chunin exams and be put on a ninja team so he can immerse? then he'll realize that the ninja system has flaws and is not much better than their samurai system so he decides to use both and have his mission integrate the two of it?
>>
>>158945438
>yeah, a Samurai ninja

Yeah, no.

The core fundamentals of Shinobi contradicts Bushido. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>158945516
>how about a Samurai village who wants to adopt the Hidden village system so he is sent to Konoha to be trained as a ninja and do chunin exams and be put on a ninja team so he can immerse

Wouldn't fly with ninja. That'd basically be like 'hey, come on in so we can teach you all our secrets so you can pass that shit around to others'.
>>
>>158945665
>That'd basically be like 'hey, come on in so we can teach you all our secrets so you can pass that shit around to others'.

but that sounds like the current Hokage, anon
>>
>>158945665
literally naruto
>>
File: Animation.png (2MB, 1388x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Animation.png
2MB, 1388x1050px
>>158900410
>Zabuza, gay pedophile
>Jiraya, gay pedophile (he commented on how sexy Nardo was OUTSIDE the sexy jutsu)
>Orochimaru, well, you know
>Mei, pedophile, commented on Sasuke being sexy
>Itachi, pedophile, no comments
>Shizune, pedophile, obvious thing for Nardo
>Anko, pedophile, obvious thing for Nardo
>Obito, pedophile, wages a war over his 12 year old love interest
>Konan, pedophile, stays with Nagato because of her 12 year old love interest
>Guy, pedophile, obvious thing for Lee
>Kakashi, reads pedophile fanfiction
>Hiruzen, a fucking stalker globe
It's WORRYING once you actually look at it, I'm not even making any of these up, there were actual bonding moments or at least rapefaces at least once involving these in this context

The only pure adults in the series are Kurenai, Asuma and Tsunade
>>
>>158946203
Neck yourself
>>
>>158945276
>gets Salats eyes
>now he's a susanoo "samurai" and everyone pretends to be ok with it
>>
>>158940339
>I will never forgive
Is this the correct translation? This is the most out of character quote possible
>>
So can we talk about Uzumakis? are they the Hyuga to the Senjus? Like why is no one mentioning these people? Arent Karin, Nagato, Mei all Uzumaki's? why are they all spread thin in the nations?
>>
>>158946203
>Jiraya, gay pedophile (he commented on how sexy Nardo was OUTSIDE the sexy jutsu)

Be fair. He was bi.

>Obito, pedophile, wages a war over his 12 year old love interest

Actually, he's the farthest from of the bunch. The guy literally had the power to raise her from the dead, but didn't. He chose to wage war on the entire world rather than resurrect a 12 year old child and fuck her.
>>
>>158929996
The only character that looks good with lipstick
I think she should've wore the red dress more, her regular outfit isn't sexy at all despite being intended as being so
>>
>>158946367
>Mei
What?
Maybe you meant Mito?
>>
>>158946449
dont know, man, all red heads are Uzumakis to me
>>
>>158946368
He was the emotional pedophile, not the sex kind of pedophile
Fucking Rin would've ruined the point completely, especially considering that Edo tensei's have memories
>>
>>158946483
Even Karui?
>>
>>158946514
why not? as I said, the uzumakis are spread thin all over the place, Nagato's mom moved to the rain, maybe karui's dad wanted mocha for dinner
>>
>>158946483
She has brown hair
>>158925102
>nation of blacks
There are 10 black people in the cloud total, half of them happen to be kages, have you seen fodder cloud ninja? Every single one is white
>>
>>
>>158945136
>He doesn't even give a shit about 2/3rds of his squad.
He didn't give a shit about any of them. Do you think he would've even bothered to train Sauce if he didn't have to face Gaara?
>>
>>158946483
For me it's Tayuya Uzumaki
>>
>>158946367
>So can we talk about Uzumakis?

Okay.

> are they the Hyuga to the Senjus?

No. The Hyuuga are a solid line of descendants of Hamura, they didn't break for anything. The Senju are split branch of the Senju, who are a direct descendant line from Hagoromo via Ashura, just like the Uchiha with Indra.

> Like why is no one mentioning these people?
Because they're mostly wiped out.

> Arent Karin, Nagato, Mei all Uzumaki's?
Karin and Nagato are. Mei isn't.

>why are they all spread thin in the nations?
Because their country colapsed and they were hunted down by neighboring ninja villages/clans because they were vulnerable.

As far as we know, Karin, Naruto, Bort and Himawari are the only known members left. Though genetically, Naruto and his kids might as well not be Uzumaki on a genetic level considering Minato and Hinata's genes seemed to be pretty fucking dominant.
>>
>>158946637
Tayuya was originally colored with pinkish hair in the manga.
>>
>>158946566
WE WUZ RAIKAGES AND SHIT
>>
>>158946500
>Fucking Rin would've ruined the point completely, especially considering that Edo tensei's have memories

He didn't need Edo Tensei. The Rinnegan could resurrect her on it's own.
>>
>>158946684
>The Senju are split branch of the Senju

*The Uzumaki are split branch
>>
>>158946684
Minato is literally ruining clan heritages and bloodlines because of his Aryan genes. This needs to be STOPPED.
>>
>>158946730
What do you mean?
That was just an illusion, no?
>>
>>158946800
>That was just an illusion, no?

No. Madara's plan to be resurrected never involved Edo Tensei. The original plan was to just use the Rinnegan. If it could've been used on Madara, it most certainly could've been done with Rin.

If it weren't for Kabuto's interference, he could've literally ditched Madara's plan altogether and just resurrected Rin and fucked off forever.
>>
>>158944358
I'd personally prefer an orphaned samurai team solely out for revenge against Sasuke if one is going to go this route.
Eyehax is in the way of them succeeding so they're probably going to have to do something like abuse edo tensei to make themselves zombies or whatever.
>>
ITT we pretend that the chunin exams went on
>Since Gaara doesn't become Shukaku Sasuke wins
>Shino vs. Kankuro double elimination just like in the series
>Sasuke vs. Nardo, obvious draw and double elimination
>Temari wins the thing without winning a single fight except for a Tenten prelim
>>
>>158901737
>diapers
jesus
>>
>>158946368
>He chose to wage war on the entire world rather than resurrect a 12 year old child and fuck her.
This is what I don't get. He has the means to resurrect Rin from the get go, but doesn't.
>>
>>158944943
OW THE EDGE
>>
>>158946980
shikamaru would still will the whole thing.
>>
>>158947021
It was already explained. Obito believed that Rin wasn't supposed to die, so he wanted to create a world where she never died. He was rejecting the world and believed that she doesn't need to be resurrected because in a "perfect" there would be no need, because she wouldn't be dead.
>>
>>158946980
>Sasuke vs Naruto
>Draw
Sasuke was blatantly weaker than naruto for most of the series including the chuunii exams. Sasuke would have gotten his shit slapped in so that he could have his bitchfit that helped motivate him to leave the village.
>>
>>158947155
That's retarded kishi logic at it's finest.
>>
>>158947021
>This is what I don't get. He has the means to resurrect Rin from the get go, but doesn't.

You can take that one of two ways:

1). He's just so not a pedo that he just cannot possibly bring himself to do it and fuck her.

2). Uchiha/Sharingan autism simply prevented him from even conceiving that it was an option.

But also like >>158946918 points out, if he did think of it, Kabuto resurrecting Madara with Edo Tensei likely didn't help push him to taking that option.
>>
>>158947158
>Sauce already knows Chidori
>Nardo doesn't yet know Rasengan
Uhhm, no
>>
>>158947199
Obito was basically in denial, that's not hard to grasp.
>>
>>158925085
> the only blonde kid in town

untrue
>>
Wow sasuke was truly a bitch after the itachi fight, he had his ass handed to him in every fucking fight until he had EMS
>>
>>158947218
Yeah. that advantage totally displayed itself when Naruto was taking on Gaara as an equal while Sasuke got wrecked like the bitch he is during the real fight vs Gaara.
Sasuke is weaker. There is no room for a draw and good luck using a technique designed for hitting 1 target vs a clone army. You picked the worst scenario to ever to argue about chidori superiority.
>>
>>158947218
You seem to forget that Nardo asspulled his way to beating Neji. He would've probably done the same to Sauce, who was weaker.
>>
>>158940458
>mfw there's a line where Neji literally says that Naruto and Hinata shared the same destiny
Kishi definitely improvised many, many things in the manga, but there are some where you definitely see where thing were going even from early on.
>>
>>158947318
He did beat Danzo though, who literally had the power to retcon his death.
>>
>>158946203
it makes sense, they all seem to be live in socialist utopia where they can call each other "komrade" all the time
>>
>>158947245
That's still retarded.
>Rin's dead
>I could just bring her back but I'm so upset that she died that that I'm going to let her stay dead even though I can bring her back because I'd rather go to a dream world where she never died (but is still really dead). This is why you don't introduce resurrection to any story that involves loss. because you have to do all sorts of retard gymnastics to justify not just bringing them back from the dead. I mean for fucks sake it's been confirmed that edo tensei can tie their lives to themselves. why there's no imortal edo tensei forces? because that one specific asspull rule literally was written for that one specific point so it doesn't make any fucking sense within the context of the rest of the show. as with almost everything in shippuden.
>>
>>158945318
>and Sakura was placed with him because she was meant to get into his pants and give him a reason not to.
This is probaly the only logical explanation for Sasusaku I've ever read, but the problem is that Sakura was laughably incompetent at keeping Sasuke's attention.
>>
File: INUm7gEoGNA.jpg (24KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
INUm7gEoGNA.jpg
24KB, 604x340px
>mfw people actually thought that Tobi IS Madara
>mfw he always had the sharingan in the opposite eye of Kakashi
>mfw he always had the same Kamui pattern as Kakashi

What made you not believe it anons? also post most retarded Tobi theory you had
>>
>>158947534
There were literally faggots who thought he was Sasuke from future.
>>
>>158944943
>https://m.fanfiction.net/s/2755569/1/Nine-Tailed-Serpent
Why does every fanfiction make Naruto into an edgy gary stu (aka Sasuke)?
>>
>>158947534
>What made you not believe it anons?

people literally refused to believe that kishi would be that dumb and make it so obvious, so they clinged to other ideas for hope.
>>
>>158947523
They were clearly hoping that hormones would do all the work but failed to account for just how asexual/homosexual Sasuke was.
>>
>>158947583
good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIhHQDA7a8I
>>
>>158947586
Because people self-insert and want Naruto get back at the people who shit on him just like they want to in real life along with becoming a super cool godly "badass".
>>
>>158947534
>people actually thought that Tobi IS Madara
I just didn't want to believe the writing was that shit. that Obito, who was a pretty cool guy would be turned into such a shit character for shit reasons. I just thought he was some kind of boss zetsu who stole the other eye from Obito's corpse to go with the rest of his collection and had something to do with Rin's death.

>Tfw awaited two sharingan kakashi ever since tobi's sharingan was introduced. you know some kind of kakashi takes back what's his and avenges Obito and Rin
>When it finally happens it's so unbelievably fucking retarded that it ruins the concept for me forever.
>>
>>158947534

because it was obvious as fuck and there was no Tobi hype or anything, Tobi never established himself as a character enough so people will go 'woah' at the first Madara reveal and actually believe him when he revealed that he wasnt some retarded whack-a--mole faggot, my literal reaction to him revealing he's 'uchiha madara' was 'ok'.
>>
>>158947534
>mfw he always had the sharingan in the opposite eye of Kakashi

We had no reason to believe he didn't have a Sharingan in the other eye. The mask just ensured that anyone looking at it would naturally be drawn to the eye, which is the worst place to look when facing an Uchiha/Sharingan user.

That was before it was established that that no two sets Mangekyo Sharingans look the same. As far as we knew, it changed according to which spell they used considering we never saw Kakashi use Tsukoyomi, and we never saw Itachi use Kamui.

Because based on what we knew at the time it just wasn't likely. We had every reason to believe he was dead. In all fairness, he should've stayed dead. Madara pulling him from under those rocks in the nick of time was a stupid asspull.
>>
File: rare_kakashi.jpg (42KB, 471x523px) Image search: [Google]
rare_kakashi.jpg
42KB, 471x523px
>>158927362
Nardo might have been shit but Kakashi did nothing wrong.
>>
>>158947426
>socialist utopia
>capitalists live like kings and use shinobi as their puppets while shinobi are forced to risk their lives to get a paycheck with the paycheck itself getting taxated by the kage and the daimyo
>>
>>158902210
Kakshi was an awful teacher to both Sakura and Naruto. Also, did he hate his mentor that much that he never bothered to look after Minato's son? That's fucked up.

But Obito is an idiot, too. Why not just go after Naruto when he was younger? Everyone thought he was dead and the kid would have went with him.
>>
>>158904436
Under Naruto's tutelage though.
>>
File: 1498100486785.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498100486785.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>mfw I now realize cold blooded murderer Obito acted like a goof little shit during the early Tobi days

Shit, remember the TobiDei memes and fanart?
>>
>>158905108
Yeah, this.
>>
>>158908650
This is headcannon, because Kakashi never said anything at any point.
>>
File: Hokage_goei_shĹŤtai.png (831KB, 1698x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hokage_goei_shĹŤtai.png
831KB, 1698x1080px
>>158945136
>Most of the teams don't have medics and most are totally unbalanced (all ranged, all spies, etc.)
Because those are specialized teams.
Team 8 is tracking, Team 10 is a generational thing, and Team Guy is full of taijutsu specialists. Genin undertake (mostly) safe missions and are under the protection of a jonin, I'd assume the medic thing only applies to chunin and jonin, people that don't always work with the teammates they were trained with. Which is why Shizune was seen working with the Hokage's bodyguards.
>>
>>158948388
>You remember those times Obito messed with Deidara.
>Pain actually had to tell Obito to cool it down once.
>You realize Deidara was 19 and Obito was in his early 30s.
>You realize a 30-something year old man was picking a 19 year old - basically a kid.
>>
>>158922566
Why didn't Kakashi focus on teaching Naruto the basics then rather than to just rub it in his face all the time?
>>
>>158948331
>Also, did he hate his mentor that much that he never bothered to look after Minato's son?

I think it's more everybody close to me dies horribly.
>>
>>158948594
The best combo is Shikamaru and Kiba
>Kiba digs a hole near the enemy
>Shikamaru does the same thing he did at the exams
>>
>>158900410

She had a sexuality to her, even around the students. I remember she licked the blood off Naruto's cheek or something when he was like 12.

They never fully showed her history with Orochimaru but it was obvious they were master/student as well as being lovers from the way she talked to him during the forest scene.

I wish she had got more screen-time. Instead she went on a mission, got captured, got bit by a snake that paralyzed her, and then they literally left her in that cave for about 200 issues and don't rescue her until after the entire ninja world war is resolved and then she she had such bad PTSD over being constricted by a snake in a cave for 4 months that she did nothing but eat and got fat.
>>
>>158924983
Kakashi knew.
>>
>>158944943
Nine Tailed Serpent is garbage. Garbage!

Here you go instead.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1434049/1/Suiren
>>
>>158948388
I thought the mask itself was the goof because it was a proto Zetsu. Obito quietly stared from beneath it just observing everything.
>>
>>158948594
>Genin undertake (mostly) safe missions and are under the protection of a jonin,

I find that hard to believe since the majority of Genin are adults.

>>158948771
>Why didn't Kakashi focus on teaching Naruto the basics then rather than to just rub it in his face all the time?

Because that's what the academy is for.
>>
>>158947218
>Can do Chidori 3-4 times a day AT MAX
>Naruto can create a fuck ton of clones and we know due to the fight at the Valley OTE that Sasuke couldn't differentiate clones until his proper three tomoe Sharingan

There's just not enough Chakra in Sasuke to actually beat Naruto, even if he Chidori'd him, unless it was through the heart then Kurama would just do what he did during the VOTE fight and heal him.
>>
>>158948971
>https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1434049/1/Suiren
KINO
>>
>>158936144
>>158944943
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8396246/1/True-Potential

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Hinata become friends, and they get put on the same team with Anko as their sensei.
>>
File: 45657.jpg (34KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
45657.jpg
34KB, 500x282px
>>158949214
>tfw Sakura fics are some of the best in the fandom
>>
>>158949105
>since the majority of Genin are adults.
what?
>>
>>158949475
And now, I present to you why that is.

http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
>>
>>158949475
A lot of things can be done with Sakura, despite Kishi's retardation with her.
>>
File: 1474730060862.png (237KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474730060862.png
237KB, 900x900px
>>158949562
I never cared about Sakura/Naruto, but I admit that IchiRukia still rustles my jimmies.
>>
>>158949536
>what?

Chain of command, bruh. You always have more soldiers/grunts than you do officers. That's just how a military works. Genin are the lowest rank, therefore they're the majority. Which means most ninja go their entire careers without rising the ranks.
>>
File: 1434085547168.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1434085547168.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>158949562
See, this is why Karin is the best. Sakurafags are fucking mental, despite Sakura not being up front crazy.

Karin is just crazy.
>>
>>158949660
It LITERALLY should have been Rukia, not Shittihime.
>>
>>158949701
>Karin
>Best

Never seen those words used in a sentence before.
>>
File: This one right here.png (41KB, 679x338px) Image search: [Google]
This one right here.png
41KB, 679x338px
This one right here is fucking great.

>They only want Karin because her DNA is great.

That sounds about right. Karin and Sakura are ultimately interchangeable outside of their DNA so why not want the best?
>>
File: karin.gif (876KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
karin.gif
876KB, 245x245px
>>158949757
You must be new here then.
>>
>>158947218
Impling Naruto wouldn't have used kurama's chakra cause lets face it off all the reasons to share his chakra seeing Naruto slap an Uchiha's shit would be the most amusing thing for Kurama.
>>
>>158949691
true true.
>>
>"Lol, Sakura is a shit!"

Here. We. Go. Again.
>>
>>158949861
Oh boy, here comes the Sakuracuck defence force.
>>
>>158949861
Stay mad Fujo.
>>
File: Anko_(Epilogue).png (155KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
Anko_(Epilogue).png
155KB, 235x251px
What happen to Anko in Buruto guises?

She still fat?

Why don't Hokage Kakashi make babies with snake lady?

Why ?
>>
Fuck Kakashi, everyone knows he's an uninteresting and miserable piece of shit.

But what I want to know is how Obito went from a cool as fuck and devastating villain who breaks a nigga's neck as Tobi, to a comedic little bitch who says shit like "Go back to your recycle bin, Kakashi!" after the mask came off. That shit was utterly baffling.
>>
How exactly do Ankofags feel about Anko being a fatfuck joke character now?
>>
>>158949975
muh girl who I liked but didn't love me died now I'm made I mean Rin even confessed to Kakashi after Obito died kinda messed up.
>>
>>158923928
The person Kakashi may or may not be interested in is Kahyo , the guard of the Hozuki Castle. She has already had a (dead) child and is in her 40s in Boruto's era so the chance of them having a child together is slim.
>>
>>158949975
>But what I want to know is how Obito went from a cool as fuck and devastating villain who breaks a nigga's neck as Tobi, to a comedic little bitch who says shit like "Go back to your recycle bin, Kakashi!" after the mask came off. That shit was utterly baffling.
While wearing the mask, Obito was disconnected from everyone and his identity. When the mask came off, he became Obito again and things started to get personal.
>>
>>158949214
>>158949475

As expected of delusional Sakura fags.
>>
>>158949995
More of her to love
>>
You people are the definition of cancer. Do us all a favor and keep your shit in these Narutard threads and out of the Boruto ones.
>>
>>158950130
We are in a thread about Naruto you retard.
>>
>>158950106
Oh yeah, I forgot. Nobody is allowed to like Sakura here.
>>
>>158949995
Truly, it is hell
>>
>>158949794
Retcon that Karin is truly Salad's mom when?
>>
>>158950550
>Cuckfags still aren't over this.
There are other /a/ related material that caters to your interest. Get out of Naruto/Boruto.
>>
>>158950175
>Nobody is allowed to like Sakura here.
I mean it's find to have shit taste, it's just that no one wants to hear you talk about how scrumptious eating shit is.
>>
>>158950550
I'd pay to see that. It would also give Salad that sweet boost to her genetics.

Ignore the single Sakurafag in the thread, she forgets where she is.
>>
>>158950596
Fuck off
>>
File: kahyo.jpg (16KB, 1200x106px) Image search: [Google]
kahyo.jpg
16KB, 1200x106px
>>158949958
>Why don't Hokage Kakashi make babies with snake lady?

Because Kakashi likes the ice woman that is serving a commuted life sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJptMjnrFU
>>
>>158950645
>Still going along with the "Sakura is shit meme".
Is this 2007? Didn't know this site was a time machine. Honestly, It's quite funny that any positive posts of Sakura can get some people so triggered. It's pathetic really.
>>
>>158950703
>>158950596
>>
>>158935491
People started cloaking themselves in hyper-chakra by the end and would've just used it as a barrier.

Besides the little Sage black balls were literally so OP they erased space and energy itself.
>>
>>158949705
>It LITERALLY should have been Rukia, not Shittihime.
Brah, I had not horse in that race (or in nardo for that matter), but if you really thought Rukia was even in the race for Bitchigo you're literally the same as Narusakufags.
>>
>>158950098
>he became Obito again and things started to get personal
I think shit was already personal when he demolished Might Guy for the ass whooping he gave him about 18 years ago. But either way, your character shouldn't do a 360 because a mask came off when he was already pulling the goofy front before he switched to OG Tobi
>>
Was Naruto ever in charge of people like when he was a jounin or something?

What about an arc where antagonists feared Naruto intervening and Naruto didn't struggle at all? Like any arc at all where Naruto was a proper ninjam
>>
>>158950703
Yeah, but as long it is written well. Kodachi does not seem to be a good writer so far, so if the retcon does happen, it will probably be in a very back-handed and illogical way
>>
>>158950843
You don't need the horse in the race know what one was the best.
>>
>>158950893
Ignore the Karinfag with the cuckold fetish. These kind of people will eat up the storyline no matter how retarded it would be written.
>>
>>158950732
>It's pathetic really.
Yeah like being such a pathetic waifu faggot that you're in this deep denial about sakura being shit when even her creater admits he fumbled her, hence her continuous falling in the polls and her total loss of relevance in boruto outside of the gaiden arc literally caused by her ineptitude as a parent. Sakura had promise but never grew as a character post hair cut. Then when pudden rolled around her character development was fumbled AGAIN, AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Sakura proved herself shit time and time again and you wanted to stick your dick in her doesn't fix that. sorry.
>>
>>158950893
The retcon cannot be done tastefully. It's literally saying Sasuke fucked someone who wasn't his wife.
In saying that, it wouldn't be hard to do depending on how much of a fucking degenerate you think Karin is and whether she'd Spermjack a guy.
>>
>>158950887
>Was Naruto ever in charge of people like when he was a jounin or something?
no. he's never been jounin.
>>
>>158950732
Honestly? if you don't like people shitting on Sakura maybe you should get that machine an rewrite her ENTIRE character. We've read the manga faggot, an she sucks so get over it.
>>
>>158950887
>Was Naruto ever in charge of people like when he was a jounin or something?

No. And unless I'm mistaken, Naruto never made it to Jonin. He literally got a two rank promotion when Kakashi stepped down.

>What about an arc where antagonists feared Naruto intervening and Naruto didn't struggle at all? Like any arc at all where Naruto was a proper ninjam

No. The only thing we've seen him do between the end of the 4th ninja war to his inauguration was the events of The Last.

And beyond that, when he fought Shin he couldn't give a rats ass about Naruto because it was Sasuke he wanted.
>>
File: 1496336141544.jpg (2MB, 800x3643px) Image search: [Google]
1496336141544.jpg
2MB, 800x3643px
>>158950997
>hurr hurr sakura is shit nobody likes her kishi hates her hurr hurr!1!

These polls beg to differ. You can see she is present in every single one. And need I remind you that she is one of Kishi's favorite characters - he even had a Sakura keychain hanging in his office.
>>
>>158951091
I think Karin is a total degenerate
Plus, I'm pretty sure she already has a sample of Sasuke's seed, so it would not be write that Karin gave up newborn Salad to Sakura in order for Salad to have a (marginally) better life
>>
>>158951261
>I think Karin is a total degenerate

I agree. She is an absolute fucking degenerate but she's an Uzumaki degenerate and those genetics would make Salad great again.
>>
>>158950929
>You don't need the horse in the race know what one was the best.
Which one is the best is largely subjective, but the signs pointing toward Ichigo and Rukia been interested in each other as anything other than friends was non-existent, whereas Ichime (one-sided as it was) at least had Hime obsessed with that faggot's dick.
>>
>>158927513
soss on pic?

I gotta fap.
>>
>>158951343
But is Karin's degeneracy heritable though? If so, that would make adult Salad a doujin goddess aka Bayonetta expy
>>
>>158951192
>These polls beg to differ. You can see she is present in every single one
>starts in top 5
>never makes it even close to that position again, ends up less popular than hinata, who had half the screen time and relevance
>buh buh everyone likes muh waifu
>And need I remind you that she is one of Kishi's favorite characters
A character he admits he fumbled. like =/= well written. A hopeless waifu faggot like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
Cry more.
>>
>genetics pre shippuden: unique elemental release or a single unique technique
>genetics post shippuden: a shopping list of various bullshit
>>
>>158923091
>well then....you and the third will have plenty to talk about when you join him!
jesus christ I do not remember sasuke being this edgy, he was edgy as fuck but this is beyond that.
>>
>>158951584
>But is Karin's degeneracy heritable though?

Doubtful. I would suspect her childhood is what turned her into a fucking degenerate. It was pretty rough and combined with her natural heal ability requiring her to get bitten probably didn't help the case.
>>
>>158951192
>she is one of Kishi's favorite characters - he even had a Sakura keychain hanging in his office.
You are completely deluded. Kishi himself admitted that he regrets her character in an interview, and nothing in the manga points at her being one of his favorites at any point in the story. Look at the way Kishi writes about the characters he actually cares about (like Naruto,Sasuke, Shikamaru and Itachi) and then look at what he did with her. You can 't be serious.

I'm not even going to bother addressung your MUH POLLS pseudo-argument because at this point it's embarrassing for you. The fucking ''heroine'' bested by a frog, fuck off.
>>
>>158951620
>>158951718
>Give you proof.
>Still swearing up and down that she's a shit character even though the contrary was shown.

Why do I bother with you faggots?
>>
>>158951827
>>158951827
>>Give you proof.

We know that's a lie. You showed popularity polls but brought us nothing from the actual canon itself whereas the rest of us here have the manga to back up the fact she's a shit character.

If character polls were an indicator of character quality then Deidara wouldn't be anywhere near those polls.
>>
>>158951827
To be fair, she's the main heroine in Naruto. She's not even in the top 5. Her ratings aren't those a main cast member should get.
>>
>>158900410
What ever happened to her anyway? I remember fapping to her near nonstop back in the day
>>
>>158952121
Literally nothing.
>>
>>158952121
She got fat.
>>
>>158951656
But Salad did not have any father figures though in her formative years though. Naruto has his own family, Kakashi was busy being Hokage, and Sasuke went on his OOC 'uber sekrit' 12-year mission.
Salad will likely be as degenerate as Karin, probably even more so due to her Uchiha heritage, but will keep it tightly under wraps. It's already showing with her Boruto design
>>
>>158951923
It's just baffling how this guys even functions. Aside from committing and ad populum fallacy, the polls actually show a bunch of literal whos and people with only a fraction of her panel time placing above her all the time.
>>
>>158952261
That is an incredibly solid point. Her lack of actual proper upbringing would be an active detriment to her character.
If we took her character design in the Boruto manga as a literal interpretation of her personal clothing choice rather than the choice of the mangaka in question then we have on our hands a bonafide degenerate.
>>
>>158952302
Sakurafags aren't known for their solid grasp on logic or reality.
>>
Just wanted to point out that Karin is comfortably in the top three for any worst character list from the franchise (this includes filler, even tiger Mitsuki filler).Even Sasuke is more nauseated by her than he is even for Sakura, and the people shitting on Kakashi in this thread because he didn't cuddle those little shits Naruto and Sasuke should kill themselves. Kakashi should have been the main characters, and fuck the rest of team cancer.
>>
>>158951923
Why do you Sakurastans always have to shit up these threads? So somebody insults Sakura? It's a fucking Naruto thread on /a/. Go back to tumblr, you retarded whale. This isn't your echo chamber.
>>
>>158952604
This..
>>
>>158952336
Does Sasuke actually his daughter, and subsequently the future Uchiha clan to be fucked up as him? He knows first hand what is it like to grow up without a father figure and its negative effects, especially when the person in question feels emotionsat least twice as intense as the average man
>>
>>158951923
>>158952302
>>158952379
>>158952618
The only ones shitting up these threads are you whiny anti-Sakurafaggots. "Oh boohoo, someone said something nice about Sakura! How DARE they!" The only ones who really talk about Sakura the most are you fags since you are all obsessed with her. The mere mention of her name throws all of you in a tizzy.

Just get the hell over her. Okay, people like her, big deal. Is the world ending? Is this effecting your life? No it isn't. People will continue to like Sakura and there is not a damn thin you can do it about. The best case scenario is to NOT respond when you see someone say something nice about Sakura, because then arguments wouldn't break out, it would just be a passing discussion or posts.
>>
>>158951827
>Give you proof.
>a popularity poll where her popularity waned to the point of being the main heroine and being the 12th popular by endgame
>k-kishi likes her despite admitting he fumbled her
>my waifu isn't a bad character ;.;
It's okay to eat shit anon.
>>
File: Ninja World.gif (64KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja World.gif
64KB, 950x600px
>Kakashi is most likely the head of his own clan.
>Kakashi was the world's strongest ninja with Obito's eye hacks.
>Kakashi's father was Sage tier all by himself and Kakashi's genes aren't that bad without the Sharingan

What a waste of genetics.
>>
>>158953174
>calls other people whiny
>spends the whole post whining over people calling him a shit eater for loving a shit character
Cry more.
>>
>>158953195
Why was he not paired with anko. Why was shizune not paired with tenzo. This makes my autism rage.
>>
>>158953294
Sorry, I'm not the one bitching over people liking a character I don't. I don't carry your kind of autism.
>>
>>158953195
>>158953369
Kakashi should have been paired with Yugao. Her boyfriend is dead ans Kakashi used to be her senpai.
>>
>>158953369
>Anko
You mean Mei the Water Kage. Kakashi's genes can't go to waste on an Anko.
>>
>>158953174
Nobody gives a shit if you like her. Just stop bitching and complaining about how people don't like her. This started because you got mad because you saw her being bashed.
Go back to tumblr already Pinkshitstan. .
>>
>>158953395
No, you're bitching about people disliking a character you do. You're very much autistic.
>>
>>158953395
You literally wrote a long post begging people to not reply to you saying you eat shit. literally begging people stop calling your waifu shit, and you think I'm the one with autism? This is chris chan tier right here.
>>
>>158953517
Nobody gives a shit if you hate her. Just stop bitching and complaining about how people like her. This started because you got mad because you saw her being praised.
Go back to fanfiction.net already AntiSakurashitstan. .
>>
>>158953195
I wanna take kid Shizune out for ice cream and watch her squee in delight!
>>
>>158953645
>he knows people who use fanfiction.net
This autism man, holy shit.
>>
>>158953574
>>158953642
>>158953723
Honestly, what do you fags think you're winning here? Nobody is going to magically hate Sakura because you want everyone to for whatever personal reasons that make her unappealing to you.
>>
>>158953779
>Nobody is going to magically hate
you're right, everybody who isn't autistic already hates sakura. cause she's shit.

> whatever personal reasons that make her unappealing to you.
The fact that she's so poorly written even the creator thinks he dropped the ball with her.
>>
>>158953645
Sakura is an objectively shit character and I'll keep calling her shit as long as she exists. I'm not going to stop because some retarded whale demands me to stop because he's getting personally offended over his shit waifu.
>>
>>158953878
>you're right, everybody who isn't autistic already hates sakura. cause she's shit.
I want a complete graph of evidence for this from multiple liable sources.

>The fact that she's so poorly written even the creator thinks he dropped the ball with her.
This is honestly a personal opinion and the only reason Kishi said that is because all the Sakura haters kept yelling about her until he heard it. I know how vocal you people are. The loud minority speaking for the silent majority.

>>158953973
Fine then. Better be prepared to defend your stance because there is going to be reprisal.
>>
File: 2017-01-28_0201.png (204KB, 379x370px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-28_0201.png
204KB, 379x370px
>>158954025
>I want a complete graph of evidence for this from multiple liable sources.
Point. Proven.
>>
>>158954025
>Better be prepared to defend your stance because there is going to be reprisal.
I'm shaking in my boots, anon. Your intimidation tactic on an anonymous board is something to be admired by the sheer level of autism alone.
>>
File: such_a_compelling_character.jpg (99KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
such_a_compelling_character.jpg
99KB, 500x402px
>>158953395
>I don't carry your kind of autism.
No, you carry the shit-eating kind of autism. Besides, you just wrote a post where you basically threaten to derail this and future thread, unless people stop disliking your piece of shit waifu, and only post nice things about her, for no other reason apart fro the fact that it makes you cry like a little bitch. This is exactly the kind of autism that encourages more hate for her, so tuck it up bitch.
>>
>>158951091
More then likely sasuke and karin were together and things happened, a child happened.
Karin realized that she'd be a terrible mother and sasuke is basically broken as a human being. So he gave her to the one village that she knew would take care of her.

Karin and Sakura lied about the childs parentage so that she'd be partially safe from the people who'd come after her for her mother's crimes and to help save her.
>>
>>158954499
>BTFO'd by a chubby chaser

the absolute S T A T E of sakura fags.
>>
>>158954471
I'm not trying to intimidate anyone. I'm just saying that Sakura has a bigger fanbase than you think.

>>158954499
I don't derail threads. It's the people who HAVE to make a stick about Sakura every time she's mentioned. It never fails and I'm honestly sick of it. It's a waste of energy to carry that much hatred for a fictional character.
>>
Everyone loves Sakura you haters. My tumblr clique xirclejerk agrees. Look how devoted Sasuke is to he.
>>
File: 1490284906110.jpg (167KB, 447x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490284906110.jpg
167KB, 447x600px
the series isn't long enough
>>
>>158952261
Well, since chou-chou is her bestest friend and there's a 200% chance that they hung out with each other.
She might, on some level, see Chouji as a father figure.
>>
>>158954916
We need more fucking Shizune
>>
File: Sakura parenting..jpg (81KB, 843x446px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura parenting..jpg
81KB, 843x446px
>>158954857
*to her, whoops. Freudian slip.
>>
>>158954968
>we need more Kakashi fucking Shizune
FTFY.
>>
File: 1414433968513.jpg (51KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1414433968513.jpg
51KB, 422x422px
>>158900410
>qt tomboy
>make her fat

What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>158955056
I don't care who gives the delicious cake the D but someone please make her happy already.
>>
>>158955056
we need more every attractive female in the series
>>
>>158954824
>Better be prepared to defend your stance because there is going to be reprisal.
>I'm not trying to intimidate anyone.
Sakurastans are as retarded as their waifu.
>>
>>158955084
Even if it's a futa?
>>
File: Coolest girl .jpg (29KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
Coolest girl .jpg
29KB, 868x960px
WHO COOLEST GIRL HERE ?
>>
>>158954824
>It never fails and I'm honestly sick of it. It's a waste of energy to carry that much hatred for a fictional character.
Why is such a sensitive little bitch who gets offended over a shit character like you even on /a/ anyway? Seriously, go back to tumblr. It embraces faggots like you and you can comfortably post about Sakura there.
>>
File: 1490304967052.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490304967052.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>
>>158955219
Oh, we can post about characters, but Sakura is off limit? Make sense out of that shit. You faggots post fucking Karin, even though she's just Sakura with all her bad qualities as the entire character.
>>
>>158923091
i unironically love the edge he had here, it was so asshole-ish
>>
>>158954824
Regardless of whether or not her fan base is big, it doesn't change the fact that she is one of the worst written characters in all of manga. She's tied with her husband as a matter of fact.

But unlike Saucegay, she has 0 ZERO impact on the plot. If she never existed nothing would've changed. She has no agency as a character. She is literally just a whining fleshlight for Saucegay who even after he finally drops the edge at the conclusion of the series, IGNORES HER AND THEIR DAUGHTER FOR YEARS ON END.

She is relegated to being a sidelined character whose only influence on the story is in regard to worrying about or whining to her two hyper-competent teammates. Granted, Nardo and Sauce are both Ninja Jesus so no amount of powerups or training will ever make her relevant to them, but even worse is the fact that Kishi literally has no idea what to do with her at the end that he gives her a random powerup to make it seems like she's as relevant as Ninja Jesus and Ninja Judas.

It's insulting to think of her as a character when Kishi by his own admission had no idea what to do with her in the story.
>>
>>158955217
Is it really her? the next few eps seem to be someone malicious while Sumire wants everything to stop.

Episode 13 The Magical Beast Appears…!!

Boruto runs at full speed in order to question Mitsuki about these cases, stop the occurrence of another incident and prevent the culprit from committing any more crimes again. Meanwhile, the Seventh Hokage finds out the identity of the mastermind responsible for this latest incident due to Sai’s report. Naruto and his companions, the leaders of the village, are attacked by the mastermind’s jutsu. However, while doing this, “Nue” the gigantic magical beast from the underworld, reveals it’s appearance.

Episode 14 The Path That is Seen By Boruto

Among the Special Forces - Anbu, Danzou Shimura, the former leader of Konohagakure, created the “Root” which is an even more special existence. Now, the mastermind of this latest incident is a someone who inherited the will of the deceased Danzou. Boruto, who was able to enter the parallel universe with the power of his mysterious “eyes”, desperately attempts to persuade and reason with the mastermind, right before him, who is aiming for the destruction of the village with the “Gozu Tennou”, a weapon that uses the power of Nue, the magical beast…
>>
>>158946334
I would imagine so, he says it to neji in the english dub too.
>>
File: 1490307895043.png (469KB, 503x811px) Image search: [Google]
1490307895043.png
469KB, 503x811px
>>
>>158955314
You can post about any character. Just don't act like a little faggot when that character is insulted. Sakura isn't the only character that gets bashed. She just gets it more than others because she's especially shit.
Some characters aren't liked very much here. You either have to get used to it and stop being a sensitive faggot over it or go some place else. Like tumblr.
>>
>>158955372
I bet the mastermind is Sumire's "dead'" dad.
>>
File: gambeson.jpg (58KB, 580x633px) Image search: [Google]
gambeson.jpg
58KB, 580x633px
>>158905887
>>158921184
Hmm, I assumed it was actually some kind of super fine gambeson or something. Quilted armor.
>>
>>158955314
She isn't off-limits tumblrtard, just be prepared for her to get shit on and made fun of for being a shit character.

It's not necessarily her fault. Kishi has no idea how to write female characters. He'll, the only remotely good and competent female character in the series is Tsunade.
>>
File: 1399180083930.jpg (775KB, 1075x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1399180083930.jpg
775KB, 1075x1019px
if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>158955732
>Big breast Sakura
>Blue eyes Hinata
>>
File: paindestroyskonoha2[1].jpg (151KB, 1016x425px) Image search: [Google]
paindestroyskonoha2[1].jpg
151KB, 1016x425px
>>158955723
>the only remotely good and competent female character in the series is Tsunade.
>>
>>158955511
Seriously, the first two-hundred or so posts from this thread are people shitting on fucking Kakashi, who's far from perfect (not to mention one of my two or three personal favorites), but we can all agree on the fact that he has always been a popular character both on /a/ and Japan and is far less divisive than Sakura, but this little bitch sees five or so posts about people making fun of Sakura and he gets fucking triggered? yeah fuck him.
>>
>>158955732
tfw the hentai grew up with you
>>
>>158955732
If it's one thing I'll give this series it's the varied God-tier doujins that came out as a result of the poorly written female characters being at least sexy.

The only reason I liked Sakura as a kid more than any other girl in the series was because she had the most fap fuel. Only when I left high school did I realize just how awful a character she was.

Saucegay had the right idea though. She's good for sexual release ahd nothing else.
>>
Remember when Naruto beat Neji and Ino, a complete stranger cheered for him while Sakura felt jealous and butthurt of his success?

It's like Kishimoto periodically remembers the main trio is shit and do little more than tolerate the others' company.
>>
>>158956051
>It's like Kishimoto periodically remembers the main trio is shit and do little more than tolerate the others' company.
That was literally Team 7's entire dynamic throughout the series. They were the most dysfunctional out of all the teams and almost caused the destruction of the world because of it.
>>
>>158955800
Hey man. She tried her best. Pain was broken-tier besides Naruto himself until the end of the series, where even he gets overshadowed by Obito, Madara and Kaguya.
>>
File: mspaint.png (481KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint.png
481KB, 700x538px
>>158955732
>>
File: 9x4p2Cj.jpg (649KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9x4p2Cj.jpg
649KB, 1920x1080px
>>158905205

haven't watched naruto in years, never even finished the series. but had to look this up as Anko was always one of my favorite characters

it's true. not in THICC way ether, but disguising tumblr blogging landwhale way :(
>>
>>158951192
It's funny how you keep using that image when it was originally posted to show that you were wrong in your assessment.
>>
>>158956172
No, the in-universe narrative was that they were great buddies and missed Sasuke because they were really close when they were mostly strangers.
>>
>kishimoto and kubo got millions of yen for being hacks.

I mean shit. how terrible.
>>
>>158956268
The actual source material doesn't show that. At no point does that even show in the flash backs either.
It actually seems like the most functional team of them all was Guy's and he lost one of his pupils(WHO WAS RIGHT AS RAIN APPARENTLY) his leg and nearly his life.
They actually got shat on in spite of being functionally superior to the team 7 and being the most competent in the village.
>>
>>158956919
The worst part is that people defend them and bash the opposite series as if they aren't equally as bad. I saw some Naruto fans bashing Bleach's ending despite Naruto's ending being just as unsatisfying.

That being said they both could have been amazing had they been created by more competent authors.
>>
>>158956919
Well, Stephanie Meyer and Rowling and RRM and that Dan brown also made a killing out of being hacks. The world is not fair anon.
>>
>>158957069
>The actual source material doesn't show that. At no point does that even show in the flash backs either.
It doesn't show, but it tells it, breaking one of the most fundamental rules in storytelling. Kishimoto should have shown Team 7 were great buddies by them sharing more experiences than a single mission on some bridge. Instead we got Naruto and Sakura telling us how much they miss Sasuke and how great their friendship was. Even the cover page would push that stuff when it's unbelievable at best, stupid and autistic at worst
>>
>>158957156
i dont read the first twos works and dont know whot he third is.
>>
>>158957078
>bashing Bleach's ending despite Naruto's ending being just as unsatisfying.
This is objectively not true. The Naruto ending at least had Nardo and Sasuke ducking it out like it was intended, Naruto actually reached his stated goals, and a legitimate sense of closure was achieved for practically all the major plot threads. Bleach on the other hand, didn't even bother with showing what the hell happened to the vast majority of the main cast.
>>
>>158957206
>It doesn't show, but it tells it, breaking one of the most fundamental rules in storytelling.

I'm glad I wasn't the only bothered by this. I read the manga a few months back and it happened throughout the story (Sasuke apparently loved Sakura in part 1 despite being horrible to her for most of it, Madara gave Nagato his eyes at some point we never saw and his parents never noticed, etc).

Even if they aren't amazing I'm glad Kishi outsourced the writers for the Blank period and Boruto since writing was obviously something he struggled with.
>>
>>158957078
What? Bleach's ending completely disregards tons of plot threads with a final battle whose ending doesn't make any amount of sense and then timeskips without letting us know what happened to several important characters. Naruto's ending ties up all the loose ends and shows the futures of all the characters.

Remind me what Ichigo's Bankai did and why it became regular Zangetsu when Yhwach destroyed it the second time?
>>
>>158927030

You know Kabuto was pretty interesting at the beginning being ready to kill Sasuke to stop Orochimaru being really shady in general but then Kishi just makes him suck Orochimaru cock non stop
>>
>>158957334
>and dont know whot he third is
RR Martin is the author of an irrelevant edgy Lord of the Rings fanfiction, which is currently being adapted into a somehow more retarded TV series. Dan Brown is the author of the unbelievably awful ''The Da Vinci Code'' and other assorted feminist/fedora tipper garbage. As for not having read the rest, good for you, you're not missing anything.
>>
>>158951564
it's futa
>>
>>158957570
I still think kubos fall was him getting to big for his britches and sj getting tired of his shit.

kishomoto was just a yes man to his editor but deeply wanted to make the ultimate yaoi manga and had to sneak it in a bunch.
>>
>>158925377
Because he was

THE COOLEST GUY
H
E

C
O
O
L
E
S
T

G
U
Y
>>
>>158957078
I don't like either of them but nardo's ending is just regular bad, bleach's ending is beyond laughably bad. the only explanation for ending your decade+ long series with a deus ex machina literally seconds before the the big boss is killed would be that series getting cancelled.
>>
File: 1498316944678~01.png (191KB, 680x294px) Image search: [Google]
1498316944678~01.png
191KB, 680x294px
>we will never see hinata's canon reaction to naruko

Fuck
>>
>>158957879
>>158957879
But the series WAS cancelled. Even Kubo implied this in his final comments.
>>
>>158958004
yeah and getting canned tends to make for not so great endings, especially when the writer isn't very good to begin with
>>
>>158958004
>SHOULDER LIGAMENTS IS THE REASON

what a pathetic face saving reason. kubo should be forever blacklisted.
>>
>>158955209
Especially futa
>>
>>158955732
>>158956090
Get out of here with that garbage.
>>
>>158958223
hahahahaha

>best sakura characterization as aparent is by that sakura doujin guy because shes basically grooming sarada to please the hokage.
>>
>>158958004
This is such a bullshit excuse. Kubo literally wasted an ENTIRE volume on Renji fighting some retarded luchador and Kenpachi getting wasted by a squad of skanks. He was always shit at pacing, and that prevented him from closing the series on his terms.
>>
>>158951192
This only proves than Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi are the most popular charactes with Iruka having a good spot most of the time despite not appearing much.
>>
Fuck off narutards.
>>
>>158957881
i think she'd be cool with it.
Either laugh or kinda shake her head thinking how silly of a jutsu it is (even though its awesome)
>>
>>158958876
>i think she'd be cool with it.
No straight woman would be cool with her husband turning into a woman
>>
>>158959189
its not permanent though, more like a drag act
>>
>>158959189
Except Naruto can do it temporary and only as a joke.
>>
>>158959189
>No straight woman
It's a good thing Hinata is Narutosexual then.
>>
>>158959271
>>158959235
>implying after all these years he hasn't mastered it
>>
>>158959189
>implying hinata wouldn't want to fuck naruto even if he were a chick
>>
>>158959505
Not really, it would probably freak her out
>>
>>158955372
She's acting
>>
>>158959554
It would be a good way to piss her off
>>
>>158959554
Hinata is obviously Narutosexual, anon.
>>
>>158959189
Did Akane ever become fine with that?
>>
>>158959554
But she already knows.
>>
>>158958418
Quick question, why didn't iruka officially adopt naruto?
The third basically treated the kid like a piece of irrelevant trash all the while knowing how unbelievably important he was and everyone else in the village either barely tolerated him or outright spat on him.

The fuck was the point?
>>
>>158955732
>he didn't grow up with Naruhodo's autism.
>>
>>158948388
I remember playing him in the games, he was a goof and little shit running about but reach his overdrive and he becomes cold, serious and too fucking OP
>>
>>158961285
Probably the best thing from Naruto Shippuden, really.
>>
>>158960495
>why didn't iruka officially adopt naruto?
Why would he? by the time we're introduced to the story proper, Naruto is already at an age where he can support himself as a ninja. The real question is how to justify The third's unbelievable neglectfulness before Naruto became a Genin.
>>
>>158960495
>>158961667
I think the third was really afraid of him.
>>
I'm currently starting up naruto after dropping it as a kid when Kimimaro died. Is the filler in shippuden actually worth it?
>>
>>158962354
No, stay the fuck away from that. There are several lists floating around which tell you what chapters you can skip. In fact, you should disregard the anime completely and just read the manga.
>>
>>158962140
The real reason is that none of the backstory was there when the early chapters were made and he made it all up on the fly years later
>>
>>158947534

His pattern wasn't revealed until a couple of chapters before his face was finally uncovered. Although the fact that his pattern was hidden for so long was a big clue that it would be one that we would recognize, i.e. Kakashi's.
>>
>>158962354
>Is the filler in shippuden actually worth it?

Of course! How could you stand to miss an arc about Tsunade having a dream about reading a book Jiraiya wrote that tells an alternate story of Naruto where his parents and the Uchiha clan were all alive but Sasuke somehow was still a total dick and went to Orochimaru for power anyway? And also a Tobi with Byakugan instead?
>>
File: 1391320397489.jpg (252KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1391320397489.jpg
252KB, 675x900px
what's your fetish
>>
>>158924957
They really should of not made narutos dad the fourth hokage and turned him into ninja jesus.
>>
>>158963349
>They really should of not made narutos dad the fourth hokage
But that was obviously going to happen from the very beginning.
>>
>>158963181
Having the girls drawn with their actual canon proportions.
>>
>>158963181
Semen. Demon.
>>
>>158963181
SPATS
>>
File: 1451932757913.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451932757913.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>158956209
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO HER!?
>>
>>158963980
Kishi developed a fat fetish around the end of the original series. Since Anko is one of his favorite female characters, he had to give her the makeover a hottie like her deserved.

>"Beautiful." Kishimoto whispered in pride and joy as he finished his " sexy update" on Anko's design.
>>
File: 373937937.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
373937937.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>158962354
Yeah. It's better than canon.
>>
>>158957078
As a fan of both, Bleach's ending is far more insulting.

As bad and dragged out as Naruto's ending was, it actually had closure. All things considered it was a suitable and satisfying ending to a mediocre at best laughable at worst, manga.

Bleach, on the other hand, ended so abruptly and without seemingly any regard for the characters that Kubo created that it basically is like you're about to cum from fucking your wife and as soon as that first bit of ejaculate creeps out of your urethra, the girl kicks you in the nuts, punches you in the face and runs away laughing while saying that the sex sucked and she never actually cared about the 10 year relationship you had as she takes the kids but leaves you the cat neither of you really liked as paltry recompense.

That's the ending of Bleach. It's insultingly bad and the worse part is Kubo doesn't seem to care that his baby for the past 10 years was strongarmed into either ending it being cancelled by his publisher. I would've rathered it cancelled.
>>
>>158964961
Meanwhile, Mx0's ending is akin to your wife leaving mid-coitus and never seeing her again
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.