[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most effective pair to pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: CHCVWndWoAAWSM0[1].jpg (46KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
CHCVWndWoAAWSM0[1].jpg
46KB, 480x469px
Who is the most effective pair to pick?
>>
>>158889539
If we're taking them as they are in the image, just get kid buu. He could easily 1 v 7 the rest.
>>
>>158889539
Why settle for anything less than perfection?

Golden God Cell
>>
>>158889539
Frieza if he has Golden. Otherwise Buu.
>>
Kid buu and cell
>>
>>158889539
If Freeza has Golden, him and someone else doesn't matter who. If not, Kid Buu and that last faggot from the shitty movie, they're the two most powerful ones.
>>
>>158889573
Janemba would give kid buu trouble in a 1v1, he was much stronger than ssj3 goku.
>>
Kid Buu and Frieza after an hour in the gym
>>
>>158889573
adult baby could easily let himself be absorbed by kid buu and then take over. he was able to control a golden ape Vegeta
>>
Kid Buu and Baby, they could just absorb and control everyone.
>>
>>158889539

Janemba and Kid Buu

I think with those two as my body guards Broly and Freeza would be the only ones who could become serious competition for them.
>>
>>158889539
Freiza and Buu (godlevel and g-o-d level)
or
Baby and Janemba (both universe destroyer level)

The cool-factor option would be Cell and Broly
>>
>>158889678
Didn't fat buu manage to contain baby mind control?
>>
>>158889653
>he was much stronger than ssj3 goku
So was kid buu. The only reason they won was because of a massive spirit bomb.
>>
>>158889539
Kid Buu and if Frieza has his current powers then him. Otherwise probably Brolly.
>>
>>158889802
Kid buu was in all likelihood weaker in total output than SSJ3 goku, if goku is to be believed, he just had way more stamina.
>>
>>158889539
What the fuck is that thing between Cooler and Broly?
>>
>>158889991
Hatchiyack, it's from an ancient OVA adaptation of a shitty video game.
>>
>>158889762
h avoided being controlled by spitting out the eggs left behind. the main body was never shown seriously attempting to control him though.
>>
>>158889744
>not Cell and Cooler
>>
>>158889539
Golden Freeza and Janemba
>>
>>158889539
Broly is the only one you need.
>>
>>158889819
SSJ3 Goku couldn't even power up to his max due to that stamina issue though, so he was effectively weaker. It's not like he was only weaker after a long battle.
>>
Buu and janemba.

Assuming they're not berserk and act stupid their special abilities and superior powerlevel ensure I don't get killed.
>>
>>158889539
kid buu and broely
>>
>>158891747
Goku had less stamina because he was alive, janemba fought dead goku and completely bodied him.
I dont see what your problem is, i didn't even say janemba would beat kid buu
>>
>>158889539
I don't know half of these clowns
>>
>>158889539
Broly
His power is maximum
>>
>>158891822
Yeah but even if he had the stamina he clearly never had the power to overcome Buu's regen.
He never even managed to vaporize buu even once and the fucker could regenerate from that.
>>
>>158892006
Vegeta vapourised him while buying time.
Kid buu stuff was as gooey and fragile as any other buu's stuff.
>>
>>158889539
>Frieza and cooler will likely betray me
>Kid Buu, Janemba, and Brolly will go on a rampage
>Hatchiyak is low tier game character
I'd go with Cell and Baby Jr.
>Baby Jr. can mind control an entire planet, even taking several saiyans that can go golden ape under his command.
>Cell can regenerate from a single cell and become even stronger than before.

Now, if there were Meta-cooler(GT Star) and Majin Buu/Super Buu in the option, I would've gone with them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.