[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katanagatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Katanagatari_anime-wallpaper.jpg (299KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Katanagatari_anime-wallpaper.jpg
299KB, 1600x1000px
Just finished watching this. Ending was disappointing as fuck. What did /a/ thing when it aired?
>>
>>158885274
I dropped it because it was just so awful.
Nothing but nonsensical conversation and I found it completely ridiculous that they call those swords as something legendary but are incapable of doing anything worth a damn.
>>
>>158885274
My waifu died so i literally killed myself. So did the rest of /a/. Many of us are ghost posting because of that ending.
that said second best girl did win
best girl was pic related
>>
File: katanagatari-3.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
katanagatari-3.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
Best girl won so I liked it
>>
>>158885274
>Story is about everyone failing at their goals
>Get suprised the MC also fails
It's not even like the story is deep or anything but you obviously missed the point of it.
>>
>>158885908
Shichika really didn't have goals, he just followed orders.
>>
>>158885908
So the moral of it was to not have goals and you won't fail? Neat.
>>
>>158885908
It wasn't about their goals but the reasons for their goals each did it for their family all their problems were avoidable. Shichika learns this and decides to live for himself not as a sword he learned to be human. I loved it and thought the ending was amazing fuck you guys.
>>
>>158886872
He wasn't the MC, he was just a sword.
>>
>>158885274
It's one of the worst best shows there is. Although the ending was pretty good though, if a little bittersweet.
>>
>>158885274
It was boring af and only worth for the nicely animated action scenes. Most of /a/ loves it though because muh best gurl.
>>
I really didn't like how there wasn't a single non jobber in the Maniwami ninja corps.
>>
>>158885274
It's a unique show. /a/ raged and there were a lot of shitposting and trolling.
>>
>>158885908
At least he fucked the main girl.

>>>>158887305
Read >>158885952
>>
>>158887675
Why did you make me read that, it's pure autism.
>>
>>158887675
You are obsessed, I've seen you push that meme response like 50 times in different forms in the past 2 years. Just saying
>Togame isn't the protagonist
Would be enough
>>
>>158885274
It's fucking great, the conversations between the mc and Togame are good enough to sustain over half an episode and the art style/sense of adventure is fantastic.
>>
File: 1491104088115.jpg (52KB, 1076x744px) Image search: [Google]
1491104088115.jpg
52KB, 1076x744px
>>158885660
>Nothing but nonsensical conversation and I found it completely ridiculous that they call those swords as something legendary but are incapable of doing anything worth a damn.
Was that your first Nisio show?
>>
>>158887675
Next are you going to accuse him of disrespecting the characters?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.