[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Training-of-the-Dead.jpg (282KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
Training-of-the-Dead.jpg
282KB, 640x888px
Fans of My Hero Academia, please help me! Do any of you know where I can watch the 2nd OVA; Training of the Dead? It released on June 2nd, but all I can seem to find are promos. Even if only physical copies and dvds were sold with volume 14, I figured that someone would've uploaded it by now. Can someone help me out here? I'm dying to see that OVA.
>>
>>158879888
https://mega.nz/#!iEk1GbLA!EVzdT7skh-jbB56M3atmPtjSjpS__Tl7gNdUvPR0WcU

Still no subs, though.
>>
>>158879888
nyaa
>>
File: love.jpg (11KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
11KB, 318x240px
>>158879988
THANK YOU!
>>
These type of inquiries belong on /wsr/, they can help you more.
>>
File: 1494636045886.jpg (77KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1494636045886.jpg
77KB, 723x1023px
Best frog.
>>
I like how Hori wants Bakugou to be the best so badly that he lets the character completely ruin his writing.

>Tells Kirishima that quirks have limits
>Never seems to have any real limit to what he can do, shows one moment in tournament where he rubs his arm

>Also tells Kirishima that him and Todoroki can't just rapid fire quirks
>Literally rapid fires his quirk against Kirishima in their battle

>Is obviously mental and willing to badly hurt Deku whenever given the chance
>Teachers blame themselves

>Forces Deku to fight him, despite the fight going against rules cause he's still mental
>He also clearly can't see why his own aspirations are wrong
>Gets hugged by All Might and Deku tries to tell him he's not wrong

I'm getting real sick of Deku and All Might just telling him he's the best and everything is ok if it's him. I get Bakugou's character development and it's cool, but it doesn't really mean much when the other main characters never really told him off for his attitude in the first place. Like not even a scene where he goes "Aha! They probably hate me because of my shitty personality!" He will never be able to come to that conclusion cause everyone rides his dick so much despite him deserving to be suspended since the first training session.
>>
>>158879888
>>158880040
>rec thread
>/co/ image
Retarded crossboarding dumbfuck. Lurk more.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.