[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The days where you don't want to die so much that you could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

The days where you don't want to die so much that you could die in way that is dull to the same extent as the way that the days which are so dull that they make you want to die make you want to die.

Or at least that's how I'd translate the title.

It's by Abe Tomomi, the author of Chii-chan wa Chotto Tarinai
>>
File: 2.1.jpg (203KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.1.jpg
203KB, 850x1100px
Each chapter has a different story and characters. I noticed only the first chapter was translated.

I've been looking for a project to translate. Is anyone interested?

1/20
>>
File: 2.0.jpg (52KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.0.jpg
52KB, 850x1100px
Well, I guess I'll post a few more. Don't want to spam the board if no one's interested though. Here's the title page.
>>
File: 2.2.jpg (278KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.2.jpg
278KB, 850x1100px
2/20
>>
File: 2.3.jpg (161KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.3.jpg
161KB, 850x1100px
3/20
>>
File: 2.4.jpg (212KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.4.jpg
212KB, 850x1100px
4/20
>>
File: 2.5.jpg (232KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.5.jpg
232KB, 850x1100px
5/20
>>
File: 2.6.jpg (222KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
2.6.jpg
222KB, 850x1100px
6/20
>>
I'm not sure how you ended with that translation but it completely went over your head. I wouldn't try to translate anything if I were you.
>>
>>158869901
Okay senpai, where did I mess up?
>>
>>158869901
What part are you even talking about?
>>
Well fuck you then. I've been speaking and reading Japanese for half a decade. I'm a decent translator.

I can make mistakes, but if you aren't even willing to point out what you think is wrong, then I have to assume you're just some kid who's been learning for a year and has Dunning Kruger syndrome.
>>
>>158870319
If that's the best you can do after 5 years you should reconsider your life choices.
Take it to /djt/ if you need somebody to explain it, I'm sure they'd have fun with it.
>>
>>158871265
Yeah yeah I get it, you're trying to troll me.
>>
>>158871265
Not him but it's going over my head. Could you break it down for us if it's in your ability to do so?
>>
>>158871334
Literally just go there and post the sentence, you don't even have to post your translation, and they'll explain it. You'll see what you got wrong.
Or don't. Either way the only one who loses here is you.
>>
>>158871514
Are you talking about the title? I asked some Japanese friends. They said the Japanese title was difficult for them (native speakers) and they saw no problem with my translation. If I made a mistake it was not an easy mistake some random on /a/ could get all sarcastic about.
>>
>>158871612
If they said that you're either lying or they didn't point out the mistakes to be polite. It is hard but not that hard. Just go to /djt/.
>>
Sure I'm lying but you can't even point out what's wrong.

Anyway, I'm done with being trolled. This chapter has a nice ending which is why I got excited about translating it in the first place. I'll post it somewhere like Batoto at some point and likely do the rest of the volume.
>>
>>158872274
>telling someone to go to a place with multiple users who can provide multiple explanations is trolling
Okay dude. I already told you it's all wrong. Once again the only one losing here is you, do whatever you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.