[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada . He may or may not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485419970826.png (597KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485419970826.png
597KB, 768x576px
This is Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada . He may or may not be with the Mafia so watch your language. Give him some constructive criticism.
>>
>>158865921
Be more serious about whats going on around you. Your friends are going to get hurt really badly if you don't man up and act like a mafia boss.
>>
>>158865921
His battle manga ended up worse then Black Clover, Fairy Tail and Naruto combined, so he better stay forgotten.
>>
>>158866135

It wouldn't have been so shit if the shit author picked a girl to win
>>
>>158866336
It would have been shit regardless, and his possible choices were horrible anyways.
>>
>>158866336
Who was /TeamChrome/ here?
Or maybe you were into her with Mukuro
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 778x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 778x600px
>>158866462

They weren't that bad
>>
>>158866696
Haru and Kyoko were qts but Chrome deserved the win.
>>
>>158866835

Chrome was a Mukuro dick slurper. Why would tsuna want used goods
>>
>>158866012
Dude, get a life.
>>
File: animucontactlens.jpg (50KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
animucontactlens.jpg
50KB, 856x480px
>>158865921
He needs to use bigger lens.
>>
>>158867140
What was even that stuff about REAL ILLUSIONS with Mukuro? Why did he stop using all his crazy powers after the first arc?
>>
>>158865921
I think the premise was interesting but it became EXTREMELY formulaic + power creep. After they went into the future and became the STRONGEST EVER THE END NOBODY IS STRONGER only to come out and face "gues whatt im stronger >:)" i was very saddened but not surprised.

To have made it better, drop the fucking tournaments every arc and have something imaginative. Have the cast go on missions or something, not just dick around for a chapter with no growth then immediately split everyone up for their individual tournament fights.
>>
>>158868784
the author wanted to hamfist the parallels between the first and tenth generations. how did you not get that?
>>
>>158865921
stay in dying will mode all the time. you may say the same friendship is everything speech but you at least you're not quivering while you say it.
>>
>>158865921
It's easy, Haru, get your shit together
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (45KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
45KB, 600x677px
I wish I never read the manga to the end.
>the badass character can't say "thanks" trope
>MC is a literal retard
>LOL! let's just rename the mission to train the vongola boss
mfw i wrote all that shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.