[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabukibu!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

It was a good anime.
>>
>>158858333
Agreed. Fun all around and had a better finale than Akashic Records did.
>>
I can't believe I'm not the only one who watched this
>>
>>158858432
Well Akashic Records is a based on a LN that is not ending.
This is an original. I doubt the manga will get much further if even reaches this part. Not sure how much they are following the same story anyway.
>>
File: Kabukibu-04-55.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kabukibu-04-55.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>158858464
Of course you're not the only one.
>>
Reminder that Tonbo was the real playboy of the anime.
>>
>>158860631
You think Tonbo confessed after Five Bandits? I doubt it. Not much of a playboy. One of the things I appreciated about this series was it being devoid of hackneyed romance shit.
>>
>>158860686
>the playboy confessing
He probably doesn't even care, because it is not his best buddy. If anyone confesses it will be Kaoru.
>>
>>158860740
An interesting point, but it bears mention that Kaoru doesn't tend to freely speak her mind, whereas Tonbo does. If he doesn't bring it up, it's not likely she will either.
>>
>>158862828
You will probably right. Kaoru will have to start act very obvious, Tonbo will notice it and respond to it in some very alpha way.
>>
File: 1495907282167.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495907282167.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
>>158864237
Or someone will have to intervene on both their behalfs.
>>
>>158864410
That is a very misleading pic.
https://fufufu.moe/a/src/1495840369734.webm
>>
Goodnight from me, kabuki gals.
>>
This is your maid for tonight
>>
>>158858464
There are four of us.
Even in Fukumetsu Noise there was more anons, holly hell. Is that because it airs the same day as Kado and Bahamut?
>>
>>158866665
That, and CLAMP is basically poison after all the blueballing they pulled in the past. Just having the name associated (they only did character designs on this one, nothing at all to do with the story) tends to be a turn-off for /a/.
>>158865957
>gals
Kabuki is a man's art, slag.
>>
File: akutsu.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
akutsu.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>158866626
He's beautiful no matter how he dresses.
>>
>>158866742
>That, and CLAMP is basically poison after all the blueballing they pulled in the past.
That's a shame considering this is probably the only show where their designs didn't get noodled
>>
>>158867264
You speak truth. Just remembering the skeletons of X/1999 and CCD sends a shudder through the spine.
>>
>>158866665
>Is that because it airs the same day as Kado and Bahamut
I guess it was a mix of that, nobody caring about Kabuki, the desings being so "early 2000" and being produced by Deen didn't help too.
I still somewhat enjoyed it, but I would have liked it more if they went full Bakuman and started infodumping about Kabuki.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.