[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She’ll turn him down, isn't she? I'm sure of it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chisame2.png (4MB, 2022x2042px) Image search: [Google]
chisame2.png
4MB, 2022x2042px
She’ll turn him down, isn't she?
I'm sure of it, his personality would make him do that even though she also has feelings for him.
>>
>>158853014
Should find out in about a week and a half from now.
>>
>>158853014
Nice English you have there.
>>
File: Mana_Tatsumiya.png (151KB, 382x632px) Image search: [Google]
Mana_Tatsumiya.png
151KB, 382x632px
Call me delusional but I had hoped that his falling in love was with Mana Tatsumiya.
I know she did not have much screen time and wasn't just very close to him. But..... I think those two would have been very good together.
>>
>>158853014
And then Negi went REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and turned into the mage of the end. You had one job, Chisame.
>>
>>158858037
Well, not in that timeline.
>>
>>158853014
>At this time

So she turns him down all right.
>>
>>158858037
>expecting a Naru clone to not be a shit
>>
>>158861330
she's not a naru-clone you fucking faggot. did you even read the original series? obviously not.
>>
>>158853014
Could you please rephrase that shit.
>>
>>158859316
They could have dated and then just broken up at a later point
>>
>>158855912
>>158862602
OP here. English is not my first language. What did I do wrong?
I'm serious, I need to learn.
>>
>>158862939
Not those guys, but,

>She’ll turn him down, isn't she?
>She’ll turn him down, won't she?

>I'm sure of it, his personality would make him do that even though she also has feelings for him.
>I'm sure of it; her personality would make her do that even though she also has feelings for him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.