[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one character be so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: g.t.o.jpg (346KB, 1600x1360px) Image search: [Google]
g.t.o.jpg
346KB, 1600x1360px
How can one character be so based?
>>
Does he bang someone in the anime/manga at some point?

I only read first few chapters.
>>
just realized onizuka is 22.
i am 28.

damn time flies.
>>
>>158852918
Wasn't he 25? Or is that Kintaro from Golden Boy?
>>
>>158853019
>Golden Boy
Damn time flies.
>>
>>158853560
Indeed.
>>
File: great-teacher-onizuka-1723246[1].jpg (307KB, 1200x907px) Image search: [Google]
great-teacher-onizuka-1723246[1].jpg
307KB, 1200x907px
>>158851747
GB and Onizuka are both awesome anime and manga.
In lulz department Seto no Hanayome, DMC and Green Green come close but in feels there is nothing.

Also, all those times when he was strapping two flashlights to his head, I had no idea...

>Mutsuo Toi cut the electricity line to the village of Kamo on the evening of 20 May, which left the community in darkness. At around 1:30 a.m. on 21 May, he killed his 76-year-old grandmother by decapitating her with an axe.[2]
>Then he strapped two flashlights to his head and prowled through the village entering the homes of his neighbours.
He killed 29 neighbours (27 of whom died at the scene of the incident, while two others were fatally wounded, dying of their injuries later)[3] and seriously injured three others in about an hour and half using a Browning shotgun, a Japanese sword and an axe. This was almost half of the residents of the small community.[2] At dawn he committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest.[4]
>>
>>158855631
>all those times when he was strapping two flashlights to his head
>Massacre reference
Well damn. I had no idea. Thanks for the insight anon I've been in the dark about this gto thing since I've seen it. I didn't even know that it was in reference to anything.
>>
File: gto.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
gto.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>158855861
Neither did I, I accidentally found the massacre article and then realised why those two flashlights are such a common theme.
>>
>>158851747
by getting away with breaking the law all the time
>>
>>158852918
>remember reading onizuka as an impressionable 17-year old
>now 22 years old

Boy. The nightmare never ends
>>
>>158859707
I read him when I was 22 I think, live was shit and this was one of the first manga I read and it brought me world of cozy.

Now I am 32, next month suppose to be 33, live is hell and memories of GTO is like memories of a summer trip to Okinawa not that I ever was there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.