[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2000.jpg (1MB, 2000x2934px) Image search: [Google]
2000.jpg
1MB, 2000x2934px
Defend this

You can't
>>
>>158847936
it is a natural relationship
>>
>>158847936
It's a young girl's childhood fantasy realised in an anime full of odd relationships.

I guarantee most of Clamp's staff when they were 10 dreamed of being with one of their teachers.
>>
>>158848002
What the hell is so natural about it?
>>
>>158848737
you never felt an attraction to one of your teachers?
>>
>>158848869
No they were always unnattractive, but the issue is a 10 year old with a fully grown man.
>>
File: teachstud.png (214KB, 451x213px) Image search: [Google]
teachstud.png
214KB, 451x213px
>>158847936
there is nothing to defend, it's they are ok
>>
>>158849060
>10 year old with fully grown man
yes there is
>>
>>158848913
>>158850337
>issue
Fuck off. How about you complain the woman and little boy on the right instead?
>>
>>158850394
I think that's gross as shit too actually.
>>
>>158850445
Then I have a better idea, complain about the cases where a shota impregnates a woman or fucks with older sister in a non-18+ work (Lotte no Omocha, Oda Nobuna, Vampire Bund).
You don't see anything of the like with loli and it won't ever be because of moralfags.
And how is that an issue other than that, can a fully grown man suddenly not love a mature and loving girl because she's underage? Fucking brainwash I swear.
>>
>>158850531
I don't know, I just think the idea of a man having a secret 10 year old lover is kind of bothering.

Same with what you just said, although I haven't seen or heard about them until now.
>>
>>158850617
you should stay away from any form of media if this riles you up so much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.