[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach Novel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1498154202176.png (305KB, 638x329px) Image search: [Google]
1498154202176.png
305KB, 638x329px
CFYOW part 5 is out. Setting is Hueco Mundo.
http://imgur.com/a/JFEwU
>>
He sure is making this faster than the that Fate thing.
>>
>>158843241
Goddammit it's a long one. This will take a while..
>PS I am banned on /a/ and as such I will not be posting there today.
>The surviving quincies are Liltotto, Jugram's aide, Giselle and the Jagdarme.
>So basically a cute girl, a trap an office lady and a bunch of males.
>Liltotto and Giselle were saved on Haschwalth's orders as soon as Yhwach had fallen asleep.
>It is said that Bambi's flesh can be brought back to life with Mayuri's science as long as her brain is intact.
>In addition the survivors of the Sternritter are planning to raid Soul Society and retrieve Meninas and Candy. I don't know if they're planning to retrieve their bodies, or if they're implied to be alive.
>Also, Jugram's aide is more powerful than some Sternritter, but she does not have a letter. She declined joining the Sternritter because she wished to serve Jugram only.
>Bambi is terrified of a certain shinigami. She collapses and starts calling out the names of her friends in terror. The shinigami they encountered in Hueco Mundo was Hikone and he/she releases Ikomikidomoe as the chapter ends.
>Bazzard Black is heavily implied to be dead. His reaitsu completely disappeared. Also, Giselle says Meni and Candy can be made into zombies, so they're probably dead.
>Rudobone appears, but he's only looking from afar.
>I should mention Hueco Mundo had broken into war between the vasto lordes when Grimmjow and Halibel disappeared. But when Neliel returned with both in tow the war ended and they all retreated, disappointed. I find that kind of humorous.
>>
>>158843241
Previous thread
>>158819384
>>
>>158843241
It's shit, right?
>>
Ikomikidomoe's shikai release: 「星を巡れ一已己巳己巴!」

Lon00 thinks it's either "cycle around the stars" or "encircle the planet"
>>
>>158843286
This sounds pretty boring.
Also, what the hell do the Quincies even do from here? Their entire existence was being cannon fodder for their king, and now that he is dead, they should just join the Hollows and fuck off.
>>
>>158843241
Did any of the novels elaborate more on what the SK was and how Bach was related to him?

Also how his heart was walking arond.
>>
>>158843437
Hopefully this one will answer your questions.
It is implied that the Noble families are responsible for the status-quo.
>>
Oh great, Liltotto and Gissele survived. How fun.
>>
Hopefully translations will come soon. It's a bit annoying to rely on these very rough summaries.
>>
>>158843397
Giselle stated that she wants to raid Soul Society and resurrect the corpses of her comrades. Advertisement stated that she and Bambietta will play a big role.
>>
>>158845357
Giselle is somewhat like Yhwach, not mentioning she is the Omega (Z) to his Alpha (A). She possesses blood manipulation and I think she will play somewhat of an important role in this novel.
>>
>>158843286
Somewhat boring
>>
>>158846938
Read the proper translation of the first half. That gives much more information.
>>
>>158843286
So did sharktits' goon squad survive?
>>
>>158846982
Where?
>>
>>158845338
It's a pain in the ass to OCR the damn thing.
Translations will probably be out by the time part 6 is out.
Oh yeah, the reason why Giselle and Liltotto want to raid SS is to retrieve the bodies of Meninas and Candice. But the reason why they don't just ask for them up front is because they don't think SS will comply since they've killed a bunch of shinigami and they probably harbor grudges against the quincy women. Bambi is their main attacker right now, since neither Lil nor Gigi can fight very well. Liltotto might be able to, but iirc she said it would be like eating poison. Also it's funny to me how the vasto lordes finally come out of hiding after being absent for almost the entire manga after being hyped for years and even going as far as throwing the entire world into war, only to crawl back into their caves when the espada returned.
Neliel has good chemistry with Grimmjow imo, always teasing and pushing him around.
>>
Are the abilities of Ichigo's bankai displayed in the novel?
>>
>>158847941
No, we just know that he never awakened his ability. It's heavily implied that his power is similar to the Soul King's power, but different from Yhwach's somehow because Yhwach alone could not support the universe (had to absorb the king) while Ichigo supposedly could.
I don't think Ichigo will be fighting in this novel to be honest.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.