[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Usagi Drop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Usagi_drop.jpg (97KB, 411x433px) Image search: [Google]
Usagi_drop.jpg
97KB, 411x433px
What the fuck was the mangaka's problem? The ending is disgusting.
>>
She ran out of ideas an just turned the manga into a medium for her shitty daddyfucking fantasies
>>
Is the typical "muh not blood related" meme
>>
>>158839678
It was foreshadowed for sure, and you can interpret it as another of Daikichi's sacrifices for the girl he sees as his daughter, but to everyone who inserted as Daikichi in the story (ie. every male), it's just so fucking uncomfortable. It's when self-inserting comes back to bite you in the ass. The author is female, and I've heard that the ending isn't as out there for females as it is for males, probably because they aren't self-inserting as Daikichi.
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (237KB, 713x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
237KB, 713x720px
>>158839812
It wasn't foreshadowed at all; it was exactly the opposite with him and the MILF deciding not start anything because they thought the kids would start something in the future, but then she confesses out of nowhere. It's even worse how Daikichi doesn't even seem happy with her confession.
>>
>>158839764
actually yes
>>
>>158839678
more like Usagi DROPPED amirite
>>
>>158839812
>It was foreshadowed
Except it wasn't? Rin is literally just a stupid slut.
>>
File: hana to akuma.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hana to akuma.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>158839755
Fucking one's father figure is the opposite of shitty and completely normal and common for women to fantasize about.
>>
>>158839678
thirsty office ladies and closet "shlicks to daddy/father figure" chicks all lost their shit at that moment.

Lot of dudes felt kind of uncomfortable but more then a few sprouted uncomfortable boners.

Get the feeling that a lot of guilty angry sex was had by all after this.
>>
File: file.png (599KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
599KB, 700x394px
Why do women always do this shit where the character has to fuck the father figure?
>>
>>158840173
It's normal for women to fall for a caring male authority figure, even more so if they're already living together and spending a lot of time together. Without the taboo of being blood-related, there's nothing holding them back from falling in love.
>>
>>158840173
Why not?
>>
>>158839957
>>158840008
Daikichi is shown to have difficulties establishing romantic relationships with women because first he was obsessed with his job, and then he moved on to caring for Rin. When women find out about Rin, they usually don't stick around too long after. Kouki's mother is the ideal, fairy tale ending choice where everything just falls into place, but it's not the ending that was planned. You have moments like Rin saying from an early chapter that she doesn't see Daikichi as a father, and her young mother having a thing for Daikichi's grandfather. As the series progresses, you become aware that Daikichi, like his grandfather, is going to need someone to care for him as he ages and his efforts as a single father start taking its toll on him. It's easy to see how this could go full circle with Rin taking care of Daikichi in his old age like her mother took care of Daikichi's grandfather, and like Daikichi took care of Rin. And what other way to wrap it up in a neat bow than by turning Rin into his love interest and have Daikichi be forced to accept it as another sacrifice he must make for his daughter's happiness?

Don't get me wrong, I hated it, but it practically wrote itself, and it was clearly the author's intended ending. But I and most other people read the manga hoping for a cute story about a man's sacrifices for his daughter and the changes his life goes through. You don't see Rin as a sexual object even after she grows up, and Daikichi being pressured into basically marrying and fucking the girl he saw as his daughter. I can't even imagine what he'd have to tell his relatives and friends.
>>
>>158840311
Honestly, its probably selected for evolution-wise. Why wouldn't you love a man who protects you
>>
>>158840488
The author hersekf admitted that the manga was supposed to be just a oneshot but kept getting longer and longer and that she basically just made up everything as she went along, so any appeal to hindsight argument is pretty moot
>>
>>158840488
You're forgetting that Rin didn't need to marry Daikichi in order to achieve that. Plus, wouldn't bearing his kid add even more stress to him? Marrying your adopted daughter, having a child with her and making that all public is going to fuck up how other people see him for the rest of his life.
>>
I knew this series was shit the moment that Daiki didn't impregnate that milf that was after his dick. Fuck this series, and fuck daiki.
>>
honestly I liked it
>>
>>158839678
What the fuck is your problem, the ending is just right
>>
You can't post this content here. Mine got deleted for mature work or some shit.
>>
>>158839678
Disgusting by your perverse standards
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.